[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest BubToe

I have a problem with both CM10 and CM10.1 roms: the home button does not work on a San Francisco. It works fine with CM9. (By CM I mean Konsta roms). Can anyone with a San Francisco confirm this and/or offer a solution? Thank you!

(I have already posted in the CM10.1 topic but this topic seems to be more popular.)

Thank you Konsta for your hard work!

I have a problem with both CM10 and CM10.1 roms: the home button does not work on a San Francisco. It works fine with CM9. (By CM I mean Konsta roms). Can anyone with a San Francisco confirm this and/or offer a solution? Thank you!

It works fine on my OSF.

This is a known problem (I had it too) and the solution is simple - search the thread and you will find the fix.

Open a su terminal, and run this:

sqlite3 /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db "INSERT INTO secure (name,value) VALUES ('device_provisioned','1');"

Guest peta809

Dear KonstaT,

we usually use this three apllication for online watching broadcasting video from our TV providers.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... coms.prima

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... 24.android

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... t4.android

In our http://www.modaco.com/topic/347215-romg ... droid-235/ and stock rom based Froyo 2.2 work perfectly.

In all CM9/10 version our produced not work. Server always close the connection. Unexpectelly. When we restore Stock or Moldovan or CM7 rom work fine.

I am have affraid that this application is limited for CZ ip addresses only. But I hope, if you have time for download and test in you immages, its best for our community.

90% CZ blades users is limited this function and still use GB Roms.

In CT application from Inmite developer is small button Watch online in right top on applicatin (has smal "beta" writed ). When you click, you see program and down is small button run video, has play picture.

How to playing the live stream:

36a56c81fdb0f14c0100e13024695d4b.jpg

I am not sure, if depends on graphics adapter or drivers.

Please can you try this and look it forward if its possible to fix ?

Regards, peta809 and Jenik38.

Edited by peta809

Guest alaa ahmedy

help me

after install this rom i can't enter to my file manager

this message appeared

the operations command was not found or has an invalid definition

Guest elrond_bs

You have 160MB system or more, right? Try restarting the phone. If it doesn't help - try wiping data and installing again.

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest Ganster

@peta809: RTSP streaming doesnt work on our device starting from CM9, and its hard to fix. May be I'll try to fix it later, but it's not important for me...

Edited by Ganster

But from peta809's point of view it's the same situation because they use SW to play streams. They don't try to play it directly in browser.

So it should be noted that "RTSP streaming doesnt work on our device starting from CM9" applies to browser only. Not players.

That confused me.

Guest BubToe

Open a su terminal, and run this:

sqlite3 /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db "INSERT INTO secure (name,value) VALUES ('device_provisioned','1');"

Thank you both! I tired it but it didn't help. Maybe I mistyped something so I will try it again later and let you know.

Guest Ganster

But from peta809's point of view it's the same situation because they use SW to play streams. They don't try to play it directly in browser.

So it should be noted that "RTSP streaming doesnt work on our device starting from CM9" applies to browser only. Not players.

That confused me.

You open videos from browser in MX Player or other, with its own software decoder.

peta809 tries to open video in app like "catalog of links to streams" without own decoders, which uses Android's native VideoView for it.

Understand differents?

Thirdparty players supports all what it wants, but our Android was not :)

Guest elrond_bs

Thank you both! I tired it but it didn't help. Maybe I mistyped something so I will try it again later and let you know.

You have to type 'su', press enter, you will be asked for permission, select Allow, then type the above command with all symbols.

Guest alaa ahmedy

help me

this message appeared

Guest James Horny

help me

this message appeared

Honey,

You don't have that application installed. There's only the shortcut. Re-install the app. ;)

Guest alaa ahmedy

Honey,

You don't have that application installed. There's only the shortcut. Re-install the app. ;)

how can i install it

please tell me steps :wub:

Guest mrz_hun

I have set my wifi sleep policy to turn Never turn off when plugged in (and also tried turn off when screen is on) with 5 minute delay.

Nevertheless according to the battery usage graph, my wifi stays on for long periods of time.

Anyone else notice this?

The battery usage is not too bad by the way, it's only the fact that the graph says my wifi is on for hours is what is interesting.

Hello KonstaT, can you please make a boot.img with ADB Debugging on by default? My screen broke and I can't see how to enable ADB debugging so I could do everything I need.

If you could attend my request I'd be gladly appreciated.

Guest KonstaT

This is now the final CM10 release - for real this time. ;)

cm-10-20130108-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/?428z9l44e6rf66i

md5:9a696d776d0dae0ea0d9800b60e55bf3

-fixed charger mode detection

-fake vsync events

-set correct permissions for boostpulse (now it actually works :P)

-enabled divx and wma hw decoding (again)

-switched back to jellybean camera (again) & fixed preview glitches

-Allow purging of asset bitmaps (1)

Guest KonstaT

If you update from a different CM version that uses separate gapps package (and thus gapps backup script), you also need to format your system partition when you install this ROM!

I just tested my recent build and accidentally flashed 4.2 gapps. Guess what happened, among few other things my home button didn't work.

Hello KonstaT, can you please make a boot.img with ADB Debugging on by default? My screen broke and I can't see how to enable ADB debugging so I could do everything I need.

I'm not even sure if unsecuring boot image and enabling adb in default.prop does't it anymore in jellybean. Anyway you should be able to get adb working on first boot up to point where boot completes, then it stops working until you enable it again from settings.

I posted an easy tool for spitting boot images earlier. It would be a good practice. ;)

And btw, you can also use adb in recovery. That should be enough to rescue any possible data if that's what you want.

This is now the final CM10 release - for real this time. ;)

cm-10-20130108-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire...428z9l44e6rf66i

md5:9a696d776d0dae0ea0d9800b60e55bf3

-fixed charger mode detection

-fake vsync events

-set correct permissions for boostpulse (now it actually works :P)

-enabled divx and wma hw decoding (again)

-switched back to jellybean camera (again) & fixed preview glitches

-Allow purging of asset bitmaps (1)

Awesome stuff, thanks for the tips :D

If you update from a different CM version that uses separate gapps package (and thus gapps backup script), you also need to format your system partition when you install this ROM!

I just tested my recent build and accidentally flashed 4.2 gapps. Guess what happened, among few other things my home button didn't work.

I'm not even sure if unsecuring boot image and enabling adb in default.prop does't it anymore in jellybean. Anyway you should be able to get adb working on first boot up to point where boot completes, then it stops working until you enable it again from settings.

I posted an easy tool for spitting boot images earlier. It would be a good practice. ;)

And btw, you can also use adb in recovery. That should be enough to rescue any possible data if that's what you want.

That was post #1337 for you. o_O