[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Message pop up is in the message settings so no need to install another app, btw what is the point of posting screen shot of another rom in this thread? I'm lost

Guest ChrisReers

Hi! :) Great rom, love it, thanks KonstaT ;) but I have only one problem so far; gallery is not working at all. Every time I try to open it closes and cause of this, sending pic trough viber or kik, etc. doesn't work either. Someone else also have this? thanks ;)

Guest bossninja

Hi! This is my first post on this forum, registered just for that.

I've been using these builds for quite a long time, they are the best, big thanks to you, but:

This latest one (09.01) has a little problem. If I wipe my phone before installing it, the Google account setup thing crashes instantly after touching the green android logo. It's really annoying. But if i install the older version, and not wipe it, just install the 09.01 version, it works perfectly.

And in some versions i can't turn on the Wi-Fi, to log into my google account, i just don't want to use the expensive mobile network.

Nice job btw, keep it up.

Guest KonstaT

ROM and gapps from the first post will fit 160mb system partition.

Updating from some other ROM:

1. boot to clockworkmod
  2. mounts & storage -> format system
  3. wipe data & factory reset
  4. install zip from sdcard -> cm-10-xxxxxxxx-KonstaKANG-blade.zip
  5. install zip from sdcard -> gapps-jb-xxxxxxxx-KonstaKANG.zip
  6. reboot now

Updating from previous version of this ROM:

1. boot to clockworkmod
  2. install zip from sdcard -> cm-10-xxxxxxxx-KonstaKANG-blade.zip
  3. reboot now

If you have installed some other gapps package:

1. boot to clockworkmod
  2. mounts & storage -> format system
  3. install zip from sdcard -> cm-10-xxxxxxxx-KonstaKANG-blade.zip
  4. install zip from sdcard -> gapps-jb-xxxxxxxx-KonstaKANG.zip
  5. reboot now

Guest Loren82

KonstaT, you tried the new Burstlam's rom?. Not that demons will have changed :wacko: , but flies, and YouTube playback, playing without restarts.

...downloading your rom xD

Edited by Loren82

Good night,

First of all, a great thanks for KonstaT for this rom and for getting JB to a device such as this. I've discovered this rom a short time ago and must say it is a good one. But there are some bugs that cause some frustration. I'm not talking about the bugs that don't allow some thing to work, i'm talking about a bug that happened in my zte blade with this rom and that doesn't happen with the other JB rom for this device. The bug is about the bluetooth not turning on when it is activated through widget or in settings. It only happened with this rom, in any version. I've cleaned cache, wiped data, re-installed the rom and nothing could solve this problem. So i'm asking for help about how to solve this problem and allow to turn on the bluetooth.

Guest Lazaroid

Just upgraded to the 09092012 release from 01092012. Initially I just wiped the cache and Dalvic cache and then installed as before. All seemed to go OK until I tried to unlock with a swipe as per usual and all I got was a reboot. Same thing each time I tried to unlock it (SIM unlocks fine!).

I then tried wiping the data partition and I went through the initial setup, etc. I though that had fixed it until I tried to unlock it later on and it rebooted again. I couldn't unlock it: all it did was reboot.

I just did a straight reinstall of the 01092012 release (no wipes at all) and it all works again!

Maybe this is down to how I have my lock screen set? I have it set for PIN but also showing widgets (weather, next calendar event) on the lock screen. Anyone else come across this?

Can't install: (bad) rom.

Check md5 sum of file you've downloaded.

Open terminal on your phone and type

cd /sdcard

md5sum cm10-20120909-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

It must be similar to md5 fron KonstaT's post (3f32b6447724dafb44494d587dfee64a)

Guest 劉楓爻

Is anyone else facing issues with Poweramp? Was working fine a couple of days back.

Now, it doesnt open, either in konstat s rom or in burstlam s rom

try to wipe app's data and reopen it.

KonstaT, you tried the new Burstlam's rom?. Not that demons will have changed :wacko: , but flies, and YouTube playback, playing without restarts.

I'm really not interested in testing ROMs anymore. I do care about source code and since burstlam doesn't share any of the device specific code, I really couldn't care less. Absolute disgrace...

Youtube and other streaming video works just fine for me in the latest build. At least I can't get a soft reboot anymore. No idea what broke it and no idea what fixed it. One of the mysteries of life. ;)

Maybe this is down to how I have my lock screen set? I have it set for PIN but also showing widgets (weather, next calendar event) on the lock screen. Anyone else come across this?

Yeah, there seems to some bootloop issues with the lockscreen clock alignment patch if you use secure lockscreen options.

http://review.cyanog....com/#/c/23010/

Guest tyrol_gangster

Good night,

First of all, a great thanks for KonstaT for this rom and for getting JB to a device such as this. I've discovered this rom a short time ago and must say it is a good one. But there are some bugs that cause some frustration. I'm not talking about the bugs that don't allow some thing to work, i'm talking about a bug that happened in my zte blade with this rom and that doesn't happen with the other JB rom for this device. The bug is about the bluetooth not turning on when it is activated through widget or in settings. It only happened with this rom, in any version. I've cleaned cache, wiped data, re-installed the rom and nothing could solve this problem. So i'm asking for help about how to solve this problem and allow to turn on the bluetooth.

BT works w/o any problems for me, using 'Bluetooth Toggle Widget'

Doesn't he publish his modifications on his github ? https://github.com/burstlam

But apparently published only specific things in your github seems not being able to find, which amended, to get eg GPU acceleration at that level, do not understand why not share the code, it would be better for everyone. :(

But apparently published only specific things in your github seems not being able to find, which amended, to get eg GPU acceleration at that level, do not understand why not share the code, it would be better for everyone. :(

Not only that, he is violating the GNU/GPL license by not releasing the sources for the roms.

Hi, i just want to know few things in latest release, Is glitching problem in games is fixed yet? hows condition about Ad-hoc, is it usable?

And thanks for rom.

my second question is if i use EXT partition and move app to EXT, then the widgets will be usable?

Edited by HDuser

Guest generalnikitos

hi! do you have problems with google play and usually download? When i begin donwload phone is freezy, if file size more than ~2mb . After reboot donwload resumes and aften some time the same thing happenes. Partition 210 mb. Have S2E. I see that last 3 builds. Help plz.

Sry bad engl.

Edited by generalnikitos

hi! do you have problems with google play and usually download? When i begin donwload phone is freezy, if file size more than ~2mb . After reboot donwload resumes and aften some time the same thing happenes. Partition 210 mb. Have S2E. I see that last 3 builds. Help plz.

Sry bad engl.

Don't move app data to ext partition, that may cause the error.

Guest tutejshy

Check md5 sum of file you've downloaded.

Open terminal on your phone and type

cd /sdcard

md5sum cm10-20120909-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

It must be similar to md5 fron KonstaT's post (3f32b6447724dafb44494d587dfee64a)

MD5 is correct. :(