[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

I hear from a couple of people that the 4.2 armv6 camera works better than the stock in this ROM (the 4.2 has no camera preview bug).

Myth busted, it's not fixed, this is most likely due with .so libs for the camera. Let's hope ganster can fix this :D

Guest TehStalker

just installed the new build with but still can't use the H/W or H/W+ decoder with MX player, so the working hardware video decoding means something other or just youtube hq? ^^ love this rom and thanks everyone for the efford

HW decoder in MX works beautifully for me. I did a completely clean wipe and install however. Try just wiping data for MX first and see if that does it.

HW decoder in MX works beautifully for me. I did a completely clean wipe and install however. Try just wiping data for MX first and see if that does it.

yeah, HW working here too :D

Myth busted, it's not fixed, this is most likely due with .so libs for the camera. Let's hope ganster can fix this :D

Well, it works and it doesn't, sometimes it does not show the flickering preview thingys other times it does. lol

Guest Last Boyscout

-fixed hardware video decoding (e.g. YouTube HQ, thanks to Ganster and everyone involved)

Means this, that the complete OMX Libs from Gangster are ported to JB or do you make some hacks, that youtube hq is working?

Means this, that the complete OMX Libs from Gangster are ported to JB or do you make some hacks, that youtube hq is working?

if he thanks ganster you can actually take your judgement from there...

Guest bezerra

Yes it is, youtube hq is working very well :)

Some apps with video, don't work well, i have a app called "Sapo Desporto" where the videos have a green line on top and colours are not correct.

Konstat or Ganster, is possible to fix this?

o sapo vendeu bem, embora já tenha outros android ainda tenho o sapo a5.

sorry for the Portuguese, just talking about a version of the zte blade that we have here and saying that it was a good buy and sold well

Guest herzblutnord

yeah, HW working here too :D

i just installed the rom with full wipe (system/dalvic/.....everything) but still no working h/w decoder T_T some special configurations maybe?

Guest reedo_17

Just installed the new rom with the 4.2 camera and keyboard. i went back to ics for the youtube + camera and now im back on jb seems very impressive keep up the good work KonstaT :D

Guest TehStalker

i just installed the rom with full wipe (system/dalvic/.....everything) but still no working h/w decoder T_T some special configurations maybe?

Possibly. I have the latest MX Player with the corresponding ARMv6 codec. Go to MX settings and make sure to deselect SW for all videos. I don't know what HW+ is, so I don't use it, and normal HW works just fine on h264 videos in MP4 containers.

Edit: If Youtube works well for you, it could just be some random bug with MX on your end. Try Dice Player also. I haven't used it myself, but I have heard it is good to.

Edited by TehStalker

it doesn't show the icon at the top, but the music plays on earphones :D

Yes... but notifications don't unless your are playing music :D

I mean... if you don't have the player on... the notification sound gets out on the phone and only a very low sound gets to the hearphones.

Guest Sulthekk

some amazing work by Gangster and KonstaT.

this phone goes so far beyond ZTE's wildest dreams..

I'm sure if there were a ZTE employee he wouldn't be so happy about it... The longer the old phone is being used they can't sell as much newer phones, because the potential buyer is still happy using his good ol' blade. :-)

Hey! The devs just broke planned obsolence again! Congrats! B-)