[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Took three reboots to sort out the graphics and the wifi glitches, but seems to be working nicely now.

found a quicker way to "fix" the graphic glitches, lock screen and unlock again. tada.

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

Hey KonstaT, can you optimize our Wi-fi somehow?

I don't know if that is a thing in the kernel or you can't improve more because it is in the max on improvements

Blade's wifi is weak compared to other ones.

Edited by andr0idbeliev3r

Guest Loren82

Nobody had a problem with the camera when recording video?, In my blade graphical errors appear. Also when I install many applications the phone slows dramatically, the response (open or launcher apps take forever to react) is very slow, it always happens when I'm with wifi, if I am disconnected everything seems normal.

Hi konsta, can you make a test build with project butter not working / disabled, I'm curious to see how smooth the UI is with project butter disabled. Thanks for all your work :D

Nobody had a problem with the camera when recording video?, In my blade graphical errors appear. Also when I install many applications the phone slows dramatically, the response (open or launcher apps take forever to react) is very slow, it always happens when I'm with wifi, if I am disconnected everything seems normal.

About the graphical errors in the camera konsta said it had some issues, wait for new build / patch

Can you try fix the earphones detection bug? Dspmanager is worthless if I can't use the functionalities for the earphones. I should just quit posting, I might be annoying you with requests

Can you try fix the earphones detection bug? Dspmanager is worthless if I can't use the functionalities for the earphones. I should just quit posting, I might be annoying you with requests

Ignore this, it's working well. Lol

Guest huibuhh

1) there is not need for four consecutive post when an edit button exists

2)

Hi konsta, can you make a test build with project butter not working / disabled, I'm curious to see how smooth the UI is with project butter disabled. Thanks for all your work :D

See first post

Partially working:

• Project Butter - no vsync

So there is no fully working PB at this stage.

Guest bezerra

After installing the patch for YT HQ, some youtube videos show the same problem than in ICS roms when playing videos with non-standard resolutions.

post-992879-0-31045700-1353289639_thumb.

screenshot of youtube hq video

The issue appears too in other apps, like the portuguese app Sapo Desporto... as you can see in the print.

post-992879-0-76221300-1353289645_thumb.

screenshot of a video on "Sapo Desporto" app

It is possible to fix if we know what is the video resolution?

Edited by bezerra

Guest uncle.uncle

I must be doing something stupid, ive just updated from Cynaogen Mod 927 to 116 and the lock screen no longer works, Notifications do not work at the top of the screen or notification sounds. All are set up and turned on.

Any ideas before a run another reflash

After installing the patch for YT HQ, some youtube videos show the same problem than in ICS roms when playing videos with non-standard resolutions.

post-992879-0-31045700-1353289639_thumb.

screenshot of youtube hq video

The issue appears too in other apps, like the portuguese app Sapo Desporto... as you can see in the print.

post-992879-0-76221300-1353289645_thumb.

screenshot of a video on "Sapo Desporto" app

It is possible to fix if we know what is the video resolution?

Foste minado

Edited by Guest

Guest sej7278

so do we have to use the new camera/gallery apps now?

is the new keyboard worth using if swype doesn't work? what else does it add?

edit: seems old camera still works fine on my new test build, although new camera seems faster/clearer (?) new keyboard is pointless it seems.

Edited by sej7278

Guest smsmasters.co.uk

I'm experiencing a strange bug, at first everything works fine but on the second or third reboot google now appears first and Wi-Fi takes a while to become enabled.

Fresh build.

cm-10-20121118-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire...kp0gvizpmtxxava

md5:3b45c9ce34703f09172099dbe9c086c4

-fixed hardware video decoding (e.g. YouTube HQ, thanks to Ganster and everyone involved)

Wonderfull! Works great! I returned from JB to SS RLS7 to be able to use camcorder, but now I'm back to JB again. :-)

Camera and Gallery 4.2 work nicely. The new keyboard also, although I have not tried the swype function yet.

Even battery life seems to be improved with the new build.

Thanks KonstaT (and other devs) for your work!

Guest yggdrasil31

Here's Camera/Gallery I built from 4.2 AOSP for ARMv6 (actually for ARMv5 ;)). Photosphere and sphereview are Google's propriatary features so the code is not published in AOSP. There's pretty much zero change of it ever working (available only for ARMv7 devices). Photo editing feature works in gallery thanks to ARMv6 compatible libs.

Android-4.2-Camera-Gallery-ARMv6.zip

http://www.mediafire...7y9cntbedr4mu4s

md5:417a1f47ee5369dc8f8103c502db3943

Hi KonstaT,

I've tried your camera-gallery from android 4.2. It seems that picasa sync is broken (at least for me). Also, clicking on "parameters" shows a black page. Anyway, thanks for your fantastic work, you and all the devs that made JB on blade possible !

Guest herzblutnord

Using the new Build and have to say, it's so awesome!

i installed the 4.2 keyboard, gallery, camera, deskclock, playstore and google play music.

and all this 4.2 stuff works perfectly. its so awesome! it feels again like a completely new phone :D

thanks to everyone who is involved!!!!

(i have still some h/w-decoder problems but thats really no problem!!!)

Edited by herzblutnord

Hi KonstaT,

I've tried your camera-gallery from android 4.2. It seems that picasa sync is broken (at least for me). Also, clicking on "parameters" shows a black page. Anyway, thanks for your fantastic work, you and all the devs that made JB on blade possible !

I also don't get picasa. Not even with the 4.1 native app. It doesn't appear on accounts