[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Classic question for those, who have already tried it. Is the launcher finally GB-like smooth or it is still sluggish like in the rest of ICS ROMs?

i was using the nova launcher earlier before i flashed the huawei one(i like the google bar on this one better)..they are both very quck and responsive and i have alot of widgets and stuff too

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Classic question for those, who have already tried it. Is the launcher finally GB-like smooth or it is still sluggish like in the rest of ICS ROMs?

just little lag in App Drawer. Rest is tottaly smooth.

is it ok if after the full wipe and fresh install i restore only the data from the old rom via CWM?

dont use Titanium backup ,it seems to cause issues so i would advise using the huawei all backup app..its very good actually

Guest kieranswhite

Is anyone else having any problems with Gmail notifications? The icons look weird I'll add a picture later.

post-985402-0-36623500-1347903680_thumb.

Edited by kieranswhite

Is anyone else having any problems with Gmail notifications? The icons look weird I'll add a picture later.

Had the same thing on stock ics too, it is nothing to worry about

Guest sammac93

Hello! Excuse me, I'm a bit n00b. I've got the spanish-vodafone version of the G300 aka U8815N (with NFC and 1500mAh battery). Recently ICS came out via OTA (B936). I checked my baseband and I've got 2030. Can I install this rom?

Thanks in advanced. ^_^

Hello! Excuse me, I'm a bit n00b. I've got the spanish-vodafone version of the G300 aka U8815N (with NFC and 1500mAh battery). Recently ICS came out via OTA (B936). I checked my baseband and I've got 2030. Can I install this rom?

Thanks in advanced. ^_^

Yes you can,if you have CWM and you make sure you do a full wipe and you have also backed up your files and settings using all backup

Guest tracasan

dont use Titanium backup ,it seems to cause issues so i would advise using the huawei all backup app..its very good actually

I was asking if it's ok to use CWM for backup/restore data, not titanium(i know there are issues with it)

I was asking if it's ok to use CWM for backup/restore data, not titanium(i know there are issues with it)

I don't think that's advisable, but make a back up before you restore it

Thanks a lot mack_ I just got in and the link is down :-(

it should work http://www.solidfile...m/d/4225a27688/

another link : http://www.solidfile...m/d/3b61a1e593/

it wont flash for me but if it does for you then great if it doesnt...

use root explorer(any root explorer) to copy the file to system/app/ folder and reboot and it should work.

Edited by mack_

Hi guys. How to download files from solidfiles.com? I'm trying to download huawei-all-backup.zip ( http://www.solidfile...m/d/5255e3a333/ ) but I can't. Do you know maybe what is the reason?

just refresh the page and try to download it again.

... Oh thats why it didnt work,Solidfiles is having issues and thats why the links are acting up

Edited by mack_

Guest RussellS

I've just updated from B04 to B05 following all the instructions on the first page. Everything seems to have gone fine except that "Ultimate Bavckup Pro" is unable to gain root access. I have followed the instruction that says:

IF YOU PLAN ON USING ROOT, TURN IT ON FROM SETTINGS BEFORE YOU START INSTALLING YOUR APPS >> SYSTEM / PERMISSIONS

...however Ultimate Backup Pro still says "This feature can only be used if you have root access".

I expect that I am missing something obvious here but I can't for the life of me figure out what it is. If anyone could help I would be very grateful.

I've just updated from B04 to B05 following all the instructions on the first page. Everything seems to have gone fine except that "Ultimate Bavckup Pro" is unable to gain root access. I have followed the instruction that says:

...however Ultimate Backup Pro still says "This feature can only be used if you have root access".

I expect that I am missing something obvious here but I can't for the life of me figure out what it is. If anyone could help I would be very grateful.

i had to reboot a few times and turn super user permissions on/off to get root working properly.

Edited by mack_