[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest RussellS

i had to reboot a few times and turn super user permissions on/off to get root working properly.

Thanks mack_

However, it turned out that it was because I installed 'Ultimate Backup Pro' before enabling Superuser Permissions after which it didn't matter what I do 'Ultimate Backup' will not ask for superuser permissions.

After uninstalling Ultimate Backup and then re-installing it (with Superuser Permissions turned on) it is working fine.

Guest RicardoABCosta

Hi Tillaz,

Went from a clean full update.app b936 to infusion rom.

Sometimes I'm getting an issue when I turn on the WiFi. The system stalls and needs a battery pull to reboot. I've noticed that everytime I turn on the Data switch (whenever I want to send and MMS) later on, if I turn on the WiFI... the system freezes.

I've just noticed that if I leave the phone when the system freezes, it auto-reboots itself in about a coupe of minutes.

(Im using the notification toggle to switch on/off the WiFi and Data)

Any solution to this issue?

Regards.

Hi Tillaz,

Went from a clean full update.app b936 to infusion rom.

Sometimes I'm getting an issue when I turn on the WiFi. The system stalls and needs a battery pull to reboot. I've noticed that everytime I turn on the Data switch (whenever I want to send and MMS) later on, if I turn on the WiFI... the system freezes.

I've just noticed that if I leave the phone when the system freezes, it auto-reboots itself in about a coupe of minutes.

(Im using the notification toggle to switch on/off the WiFi and Data)

Any solution to this issue?

Regards.

Yeah I get this problem too when turning on wifi or portable hotspot. This is really pissing me off as it seemed to pop up randomly. U was using the from as normal for days, but suddenly the problem occurred. :(

Yeah I get this problem too when turning on wifi or portable hotspot. This is really pissing me off as it seemed to pop up randomly. U was using the from as normal for days, but suddenly the problem occurred. :(

Ok that's all in bad English. Stupid auto correct!!! Phone doesn't seem to want to edit the post either...

Guest RicardoABCosta

Another wierd issue Im having is related to Antutu benchmark test.

Antutu starts the normally but only does the cpu and memory test ... and then the test is over (after the bouncing android dummies).

The 2D, 3D graphics, Database IO, SD card write/read are all ZERO!!!

Anyone with this problem?

Edited by RicardoABCosta

i would still like to use this ROM but have a phone with bad proximity sensor.. can anyone confirm please how this ROM behaves

1) with proximity sensor that always reads 0, or goes to 0 and doesn't reliably change back to "far"

2) when pressing power buttton during call

thanks!

So far sooooo good. No problems what so ever.

But one thing: How can I change dialer to look like this one....

5042d804276b5.png

extract either the dialer or phone apk(im not sure which one) from that rom and replace it in the /system/app/ folder with which ever one is resposible for the dialer

i was using the nova launcher earlier before i flashed the huawei one(i like the google bar on this one better)..

you do know that in nova launcher you can actually have the persistent stock Google bar ?

just go to nova settings

desktop / persistent search bar select always

and underneath that option select "search bar style" and choose the ics version

just little lag in App Drawer. Rest is tottaly smooth.

again, in nova settings you can speed up the animation speeds

look and feel / animation speed

select "faster than light"

I've just updated from B04 to B05 following all the instructions on the first page. Everything seems to have gone fine except that "Ultimate Bavckup Pro" is unable to gain root access. I have followed the instruction that says:

...however Ultimate Backup Pro still says "This feature can only be used if you have root access".

I expect that I am missing something obvious here but I can't for the life of me figure out what it is. If anyone could help I would be very grateful.

if this happens try deleting the logs on the last page by pressing the menu button, then find the app on the second page and manually grant it root.

im trying it make it have root turned on by default for future releases

Guest popoyaya

Hey Tillaz, b05 is another leap forward in speed and usability, thanks so much! No issues at all here after a day's use.

Was wondering if it's possible to install the sense multi-tasking separately? I quite liked it in b04.

Also could we have ad-hoc enabled in the next version? Or do you happen to have the necessary wpa_supplicant file for the G300?

I can't play any .mp3 files, tried with Google Play Music and Android Player and multiple mp3, the result is always no sound or application not responding. And yes, I turned up the volume. :P

Guest schroepfer

Is anyone else having any problems with Gmail notifications? The icons look weird I'll add a picture later.

Please can you tell me, how you did this screenshot (screencopy)?

Is there any function in this rom, to do this?

Edited by schroepfer

Please can you tell me, how you did this screenshot (screencopy)?

Is there any function in this rom, to do this?

hold the power button and the volume down at the same time

this is standard in android from 4.+

Guest Pain_Deluxe

again, in nova settings you can speed up the animation speeds

look and feel / animation speed

select "faster than light

yeah i know. But thats not so smooth as on desktop

Guest Pain_Deluxe

update from gb to 926 then i install cwm and install infusion.

i still have chinese letters on play music app

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

extract either the dialer or phone apk(im not sure which one) from that rom and replace it in the /system/app/ folder with which ever one is resposible for the dialer

I have phone.apk and I have replaced it in the /system/app/ folder but what next.... I cannot install it...

I think that Phone.apk is not he only apk I must replace....

Edited by zex_rad