[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest smokinjoe18

Just thought i'd share a workaround to the awkwardness of the phone reverting to default sound for ringtone and notifications (if using ones stored on the sd card) once you've connected to computer to transfer files.

I installed an app from the market https://play.google....WRnZXQuZnJlZSJd called multi mount sd card lite which gives you a widget on the home screen which you touch once the usb is connected instead of using the native android connector (DO NOT USE NATIVE CONNECTOR), this acts in the same way except it still allows you to access the card on the phone at the same time and does a proper mediascan after unmount allowing you to still use files for ringtones/notifications whilst connected to a computer thru usb and retain them once disconnected..

Checked feedback and some people on google play say they have problems on certain devices but I've tested on my g300 and works well with the widget, ringtones/notifications set from sd card work when and after the sd card is connected to the computer and all new files added whilst connected are found once disconnected.

Hope this helps

Edited by smokinjoe18

Guest Redflake

I have phone.apk and I have replaced it in the /system/app/ folder but what next.... I cannot install it...

I think that Phone.apk is not he only apk I must replace....

Its the contacts.apk you need not the phone.apk

Guest cjcandrei
update from gb to 926 then i install cwm and install infusion.

i still have chinese letters on play music app

I saw somewhere in the threads that the ones on the B927 baseband don't have any problems, unlike the guys on the B926 baseband... That's the reason I've asked this...

Guest TestSpecimen.

Tillaz,

I have just installed the latest beta (B05). It appears that you have made changes to Nova Launcher in this release (I note you have mentioned this in the OP). Whatever has changed has caused me a bit of a problem.

I have purchased Nova Launcher Prime from the market, and if I install this the launcher will not allow me to access its settings anymore and will just crash. Not sure what you have changed that would cause this, but it means I no longer have access to gestures etc. which I use all the time.

Obviously this doesn't affect anyone unless they want to use Prime, but incase anyone is having the same problem it is possible to use the launcher swap detailed in the OP to install the Nova apk from the market, which then allows prime to be installed without problems.

Thanks

TestSpecimen

Guest Pain_Deluxe
<br /><br />I saw somewhere in the threads that the ones on the B927 baseband don't have any problems, unlike the guys on the B926 baseband... That's the reason I've asked this...
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;b927 update.app failed (going from b926) thats the reason why i going straight to infusion from B926&lt;br /&gt;<br />so maybe thats the reason i have some chinese letters in play music app Edited by Pain_Deluxe

i would still like to use this ROM but have a phone with bad proximity sensor.. can anyone confirm please how this ROM behaves

1) with proximity sensor that always reads 0, or goes to 0 and doesn't reliably change back to "far"

2) when pressing power buttton during call

thanks!

anyone please? fairly common hardware fault i believe.

anyone please? fairly common hardware fault i believe.

Sorry, never managed to break mine yet.

If you've got CWM then it's quick and easy just to 'try it out' yourself - don't forget to make a nandroid backup of your current setup in case you want to revert.

got another reboot. i dont know why.

phone was on standby

Wild question, were you close to train lines?

On cm10 people seem to have reboots near train lines.

I had two yesterday, but could be due to overclock.

Gotta say i'm liking this rom so far :)

800x480 video is a bonus , and no reboots or force closes either . The battery only dropped 3% in 7 hours while i had me beauty sleep :D

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Wild question, were you close to train lines?

On cm10 people seem to have reboots near train lines.

I had two yesterday, but could be due to overclock.

No trainlines at my work and home place

Guest LMariachi

Do you guys noticed any difference in this version with "DISABLED SCROLLING CACHE" the screen responsivness is it better? Or is it like before? need double tipping sometimes...?

Thanks

Regards

can anyone tell me if they can browse the websites whilst listening to music? previous builds would FC any of my music apps for no reason (possibly ram)

Edited by toge64

Do you guys noticed any difference in this version with "DISABLED SCROLLING CACHE" the screen responsivness is it better? Or is it like before? need double tipping sometimes...?

Thanks

Regards

tapping*

im using the huawei launcher coz i had it backed up already,it is really responsive

but i also used the nova launcher for a day and it was very responsive and i was surprised.

can anyone tell me if they can browse the websites whilst listening to music? previous builds would FC any of my music apps for no reason (possibly ram)

ill try it now..

yes you can i was using apollo music player while playing basketball shoot and it works pretty

Edited by mack_

No fcs for me I use google chrome and jetaudio basic