[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Aurimas L.

Is everything ok with this rom? App manager shows that sometimes there is no free ram or about 20mb. It's interesting, because only couple apps are running in the background...

Guest RussellS

can anyone tell me if they can browse the websites whilst listening to music? previous builds would FC any of my music apps for no reason (possibly ram)

I've just been testing this and I have not had any problems at all. I've had the standard Android music player playing for the last half hour and I've been browsing the web all that time using the stock web browser.

Guest grabster

been using this for 24 hours now and happy to say that after having wap/data on all day I've not had a single reboot.

I'm a bit confused about the auto wipe feature when installing this latest version, I assumed that I would have had to start from scratch again.

I thought it would have done a factory reset but everything was intact after reboot.

dont!!!

it wont work no matter how many times you try to download it,do it on a pc

i have downloaded it thru phone, renamed to whatever.zip and flashed it via cwm... no problems whatsoever..

phone

if you download using your phone you should use opera mobile from the market, it will download any file from any site.

been using this for 24 hours now and happy to say that after having wap/data on all day I've not had a single reboot.

I'm a bit confused about the auto wipe feature when installing this latest version, I assumed that I would have had to start from scratch again.

I thought it would have done a factory reset but everything was intact after reboot.

the rom dose not include auto wipes, it still needs done manually... otherwise you wont get a proper updated rom...

Here we go again, anyone getting this fc?

post-981359-13480026064265_thumb.jpg

I have turned off Google contact sync and its still happening

what have you flashed to the rom since installing ???

i rely on Google account sync so know it works as it should (contacts, bookmarks, calendar,)

Apollo music player from jelly bean, huawei ics launcher and the ebay app and the email app from b940...

And i only restored app+data from all back up no TB or CWM back up, im a bit confused

Sorry, never managed to break mine yet.

If you've got CWM then it's quick and easy just to 'try it out' yourself - don't forget to make a nandroid backup of your current setup in case you want to revert.

Not at all quick if you're on GB + old baseband.

What does power button do if pressed in calls please?

I didn't break the prox sensor, it came broken.

Thanks..

Also about battery life.. how does this compare to AtomicMod? that alone would be a reason to use this, if significantly improved.

Edited by Smiff2

Guest Aurimas L.

Classic question for those, who have already tried it. Is the launcher finally GB-like smooth or it is still sluggish like in the rest of ICS ROMs?

Use Apex launcher, it's butter smooth with correct settings :-P