[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest TangerineTractor

I hit an issue last night - lost all cellular service. Just got "No Network". Left it all night, still like that this morning, reboot, and the cellular signal back as normal.

Guest TangerineTractor

One tip - performance boost... I got a Sandisk UCS-1 Class 10 microSD card - it's definitely speeded up responsiveness compared to my old class 4 card, and 16gb was less than a tenner delivered.

got just another reboot:(

I have to wonder, honestly, whether you might have some hardware issue.

I've been using Infusion since the first ICS beta and I honestly think I have had only one forced reboot (when my daughter was playing Temple Run). To be honest, though, I probably don't use my phone nearly as hard as most, mainly for telephone calls and the occasional text, bit of browsing and a few emails most of the time, just the odd game of Angry Birds and Temple Run, so maybe mine just doesn't get stressed.

Im testing some new stuff later on today that could massively improve the performance, hopefully it will work....

That would be amazing. As I reported yesterday my battery life has massively improved with this ROM. Now, after 24 hours I have 75% remaining and on previous ROM's of any type I would be down to 10%. Just can't believe it as battery life is very important to me.

Many thanks.

While using the phone i have no time a reboot.

It was always on Deep Sleep / Stand by.

Just a thought (I know it shouldn't make a difference) but you haven't got 'fastboot' enabled have you?

Edited by Al_1604

Guest FrankieADZ

Im testing some new stuff later on today that could massively improve the performance, hopefully it will work....

owww... :D

hope it works ok :)

just upgraded to ur ROM again...since ICS is just about released in the UK :)

very good so far....also gripe i have is memory/ram....or whatever it is is down to around 40mb on mine(not storage..)but seem to just get that with this ICS ROM...compared to GB

Edited by FrankieADZ

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Just a thought (I know it shouldn't make a difference) but you haven't got 'fasboot' enabled have you?

I dont find this option.

On B3 i had NO reboots. Because of that i am a bit confused

Guest The White Sock

Wow you're working so hard for this. Thanks a lot. I can't wait for the results. :D

1st - Big thanks to tillaz. Beer money will be on its way.

Just a helpful reminder on ringtones/notifications. When plugging phone into PC's USB sounds go back to default. I know there are some work arounds but I did the following:

1. Converted files to ogg format and sorted out volume levels of files (check Sourceforge website for utilities to do all this)

2. Copied files to SD card.

3. Using phone and ES Explorer (in root access mode) moved my ringtones/notification .ogg files to the MAIN PHONE /System/media/ringtone and /notification directory.

This way ringtones/notifications do not go back to DEFAULT when connected to PC's USB.

All hail the Huawei!!!

P.S. I bought the phone a while back and was holding out for official ICS before using it, so I did not learn two types of Android OS as I am coming from Nokia Symbian (poor Nokia what happened to you!). But after reading all the good things about Infusion and the c*ck up of the offical ICS update I jumped into Infusion :)

Thanks all.

Guest kirilmanika

I have a problem with call id, when I receive a call, I can view only the number, but I have this number in my phonebook. After that when I open my dialer, there the I view numer with the name.

Guest FrankieADZ

1st - Big thanks to tillaz. Beer money will be on its way.

Just a helpful reminder on ringtones/notifications. When plugging phone into PC's USB sounds go back to default. I know there are some work arounds but I did the following:

1. Converted files to ogg format and sorted out volume levels of files (check Sourceforge website for utilities to do all this)

2. Copied files to SD card.

3. Using phone and ES Explorer (in root access mode) moved my ringtones/notification .ogg files to the MAIN PHONE /System/media/ringtone and /notification directory.

This way ringtones/notifications do not go back to DEFAULT when connected to PC's USB.

All hail the Huawei!!!

P.S. I bought the phone a while back and was holding out for official ICS before using it, so I did not learn two types of Android OS as I am coming from Nokia Symbian (poor Nokia what happened to you!). But after reading all the good things about Infusion and the c*ck up of the offical ICS update I jumped into Infusion

Thanks all.

i did that with the ringtones....i just copied the tones i wanted into the system/audio bit within root browser :)

least it fixes the default problem

Guest outcubus

i've upgaraded from B4 to B5 and got random reeboots. my PC didn't recognized my phone so i went to recovery to put my things back to SD (Mount-> mount USB), but during the process the phone reboots, this happens 3 times in recovery and just to copy my things back to SD card. I've made all wipes before and after insttall the rom. just to give my feedback, i hope you correct this sooon. thanks for your work.

Edited by outcubus

Guest clauscdi

I hit an issue last night - lost all cellular service. Just got "No Network". Left it all night, still like that this morning, reboot, and the cellular signal back as normal.

I guess has nothing to do with this rom; same thing happened to me on GB rom. There is another way to get the signal back, switch to airplane mode and then back to regular mode and it should work fine.

Guest RussellS

I have a problem with call id, when I receive a call, I can view only the number, but I have this number in my phonebook. After that when I open my dialer, there the I view numer with the name.

Yeah, I have that issue as well. Not all the time but just some of the time. I'm going to test a few alternative dialer/contacts apps to see if that solves the problem.

Can someone help me out. Every time I download the rom, it comes out as a .null file instead of a flash able zip.

Just rename the file in your file manager and it will flash just fine.

That worked for me.

just installed, everything works fine.

but I have an issue. As I started upgrading with other ROM and other posts, I did not read the "avoid Titanium Backup" alert, and unfortunately I had backed up everything with that tool.

When I tried to restore my contacts, things went wrong (of course) and I constatly got an error (some process closes unexpected), so I restarted all the installation proccess to get things working again (I am aware of tillaz warning, and know this should be an issue with TB).

so, do you know any method I could retrieve my contacts that were backed up with TB without using TB itself?

tnx

Guest tracasan

1. I don't have the random reboot issue(never have)

2. This rom is much smoother than the older versions

3. Love the Bravia engine!! Colors are much nicer!

4.Rock on Tillaz!!! :)