[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

well, it looks like things are going to slow down in here very soon ,

zte have said that the grand era will be available in Russia from October, so i assume it will be the same for the uk... and that's only days away

http://wwwen.zte.com.cn/en/press_center/news/201209/t20120927_356431.html

cant wait to get away from my crappy o2x and gingerbread

Baseband and ril different....OK...

only baseband will change hspa 11,

and as far as i can see, the rill across all ics builds is interchangeable (thanks to your testing :) )

Guest e45cream
I had random reboots on 926 while commuting. Updated to 934 via update.app, but had the same problem. Then updated yesterday to 936 via update.app, then flashed Infusion B05 and no reboots in the last 24 hours. I'm in Spain, which seems to have lots of problems with reboots.

Now 4 days without random reboots since the 936 update.app install. I have noticed that a lot of people complaining about the random reboots are are in Spain with Pepephone like me, so perhaps the problem has something to do with roaming while moving around (I only had a reboots while travelling by bus or car while not using the phone) . Perhaps if someone else with random reboots can try the 936 update.app to see if it works for them too.

Now 4 days without random reboots since the 936 update.app install. I have noticed that a lot of people complaining about the random reboots are are in Spain with Pepephone like me, so perhaps the problem has something to do with roaming while moving around (I only had a reboots while travelling by bus or car while not using the phone) . Perhaps if someone else with random reboots can try the 936 update.app to see if it works for them too.

I will try this weekend.

My zone is Girona (Spain)

I will try this weekend.

My zone is Girona (Spain)

yeah, B936 baseband has has good results for people in Spain, i'm going to recommend it on first page for Spanish users

Has anyone else noticed that with this rom audio quality through the Jack is rather crap? Sounds like there is too much echo/reverb.

Noticed this in myplayer earlier thought it was the app.

Has anyone else noticed that with this rom audio quality through the Jack is rather crap? Sounds like there is too much echo/reverb.

Have you tried turning on dspmanager. I think the sound is much better.

well, it looks like things are going to slow down in here very soon ,

zte have said that the grand era will be available in Russia from October, so i assume it will be the same for the uk... and that's only days away

http://wwwen.zte.com...927_356431.html

cant wait to get away from my crappy o2x and gingerbread

Great ROM - Thanks for your work. Best of luck in your new project(s).

The dts mode is even turned on on the stock rom. It sucks bad. Huawei is pretty low standards with this ics upgrade.

Tillaz, is there a setting or a lib that could be changed to customize screen orientations?

Edited by merchan