[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest The White Sock
I'm a little out of topic, but just want to know if it's only me or internal storage is no more displayed in settings (by internal storage I mean the one for apps not the sd.)

No one seems to have seen my post so I reposted it... :(

Guest rale_ts

I didn't try last B07. I was on B06 and it was good but have on very annoying problem: not showing caller ID when phone is not touched for longer period of time.

Then I installed Huawei galaxy S3 2.1 ROM and it is fast and good but have same problem with caller ID as Infusion ROM.

Could some one who tested this new B07 release tell me is it fixed. Caller ID its very important to me, default storage problem whit this ROM is not problem for me as I don't play games on phone and I don't have many apps installed.

Tnx :)

Edited by rale_ts

Guest ppatrao

I didn't try last B07. I was on B06 and it was good but have on very annoying problem: not showing caller ID when phone is not touched for longer period of time.

Then I installed Huawei galaxy S3 2.1 ROM and it is fast and good but have same problem with caller ID as Infusion ROM.

Could some one who tested this new B07 release tell me is it fixed. Caller ID its very important to me, default storage problem whit this ROM is not problem for me as I don't play games on phone and I don't have many apps installed.

Tnx :)

Hi! No it isn't fixed... caller ID is very important for me too, it wasn't an issue in stock ICS 926 so i'm really considering reverting to that if Tillaz who's been trying to help me doesn't come with a solution for this.

Otherwise this Rom is great and i will miss it.... :(

Hi! No it isn't fixed... caller ID is very important for me too, it wasn't an issue in stock ICS 926 so i'm really considering reverting to that if Tillaz who's been trying to help me doesn't come with a solution for this.

Otherwise this Rom is great and i will miss it.... sad.png

the guy a few posts up said he has the same problem on the S3 rom and that's based on B926.

still waiting to hear if the internal storage thing is fixed in the test rom i posted, after this i will look into the caller id lag

Guest The White Sock

you can view this via settings / apps

its displayed along the bottom of the first page / tab

Yeah I knew it. I just wanted to know if you disable the internal display that you have enabled in the B06. But don't bother with it , I can live without it.

Just want to also report a glitch that happen when I scroll inside a scrollable list. For exemple the language selection at the phone's initialation.

When I scroll up, if I don't move enough fast the selected item get back to the one which was firstly selected.

It's quite annoying when you have a long list.

Hi Tillaz!

First off: Great working Rom. I'm one of those who can't fix the default storage to SD but i really don't care, standard internal is just fine by me ;)

Second: the only "bug" i get is the caller id lag not showing name of person who calls me every now and then, it seems to be random, as my mother yesteday called me and her name appeared first ring off and today i let it ring for 5 times and only phone number is displayed...

I wonder if it has any thing to do with system processor governor configurations or is it something else... this is the only issue i have with this rom as in B05 it didn't do that, only after B06 and B07

i upgraded from B926 to B05 > B06 > B07 2030 baseband, am getting Hspda11 and my operator is vodafone Portugal, any ideas? Thanks!

That is not enterely correct. On B05 I got that caller ID lag too (maybe not so often). Try opening facebook, and another 2 or 3 "fat" process on background and call to your phone with another.

You'll see the caller Id lag.

Guest ppatrao

That is not enterely correct. On B05 I got that caller ID lag too (maybe not so often). Try opening facebook, and another 2 or 3 "fat" process on background and call to your phone with another.

You'll see the caller Id lag.

Yes, that is correct, B05 gave me lag too, just didn't stayed on that version for more than half a day ;)

Yhe caller id lag seems to be a transversal issue with ICS over every device, not only Huawei g300, at least the single processor core ones. Seems that ICS puts a load on memory and processor that GB did not. Again, if Tillaz can't find a Rabbit out of his hat, i'll revert to stock GB as i need to know who's calling me.

Yes, that is correct, B05 gave me lag too, just didn't stayed on that version for more than half a day ;)

Yhe caller id lag seems to be a transversal issue with ICS over every device, not only Huawei g300, at least the single processor core ones. Seems that ICS puts a load on memory and processor that GB did not. Again, if Tillaz can't find a Rabbit out of his hat, i'll revert to stock GB as i need to know who's calling me.

Didn't know that :S

Agree with the second bold :)

By the way, glad to see another "tuga" here :D

Guest shpibrazz

I can't flash GenoKolar kernel via new CWM 6 (touch), it says status 7 installation aborted-something like that. Tried downloading zip file again, same thing...When i reverted back to old cwm it flashed it just fine! Can anyone confirm such an issue?

post-984104-0-45630300-1350403540_thumb.

Just tried it now & default is sd card.

and its normally set to internal storage, until this version ???

Tried it also. SD Card default.

and its normally set to internal storage, until this version ???