[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest rale_ts

think i might of found why stock contacts has the caller id lag... going to do some testing

Are you gonna include ported nexus 4.0.4 contacts in B08 or fixed stock contacts?

Is caller ID lag present also in ported 4.0.4 contacts in your testing?

Just noticed the update being made available on my phone which reminded to ask the following:

How do you guys back up all your data, apps etc?

Thanks for all your hard work tillaz

Its uploaded guys

Just noticed the update being made available on my phone which reminded to ask the following:

How do you guys back up all your data, apps etc?

Thanks for all your hard work tillaz

i use all back up

I want to update to the latest Infusion release but it asks to back up my apps, whats the easiest/best way to do this?

Huawei all backup is best. Go to the 1st page, tillaz has it linked there.

Guest bakardi

Thanks Curlie for your kind reply...

but let me ask one thing: why in the topic "Explained Like You're 5" it is described that you can easily move from GB to ICS B934 directly? Did I misundestood something?

Hope you can explain me and suggest me tha best way to upgrade from GB B888 Atomicmod to Infusion.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards! :)

On paper it looks great ! I think this will be the best update so far.I am currently downloading it, i will post my expiriences later.

EDIT : Damn, i never used All Backup, but i can tell you that it KILLS Titanium Backup.Its much easier to use and faster.

Edited by Aport

Guest BillBong

Just want to check before I flash this. If I've previously flashed RIL927 (for my original upgrade path), do I have to reflash it in between new ROMS or is it a "one-time" process?

Thanks Curlie for your kind reply...

but let me ask one thing: why in the topic "Explained Like You're 5" it is described that you can easily move from GB to ICS B934 directly? Did I misundestood something?

Hope you can explain me and suggest me tha best way to upgrade from GB B888 Atomicmod to Infusion.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards! :)

That topic was created when B934 was the newest ICS version for our phone. Now we have B944.

I don't think it makes much difference which route you take to get ICS, so long as you have baseband = 2030.

You could follow any of the pinned 'get ICS' threads and then flash Infusion no problem.

I updated to B926 very early on, and have not done any 'official' updates, only flashed stuff over the top via clockwork mod.

Guest Pirex69

Tillaz, I´ve made an OTA install with full wipe, and my storage is now internal. Not SD. Well I´ve re-install with CWM and the thing persists. Can not acess to back ups...not again...

Guest palec69

Tillaz, I´ve made an OTA install with full wipe, and my storage is now internal. Not SD. Well I´ve re-install with CWM and the thing persists. Can not acess to back ups...not again...

internal storage for me as well, for the first time :( (OTA update, full wipe)

hmm it says internal but in fact it is my 16GB card :blink:

Edited by palec69

internal storage for me as well, for the first time (OTA update, full wipe)

hmm it says internal but in fact it is my 16GB card

Volume wake up is not working...

i have the same problem ,at the moment im trying to figure out why its not reading anything

i have formatted the sd card on my pc and im returning all the data back on now...

i will test to see if it works now...report back in a sec

So that didnt work...back to BO7 for me then.

Edited by mack_

Guest ChrisPNE

I feel like such a noob.

Backed up then did a full wipe. When I tried to install the ZIP it said 'E: can't open *****.zip (bad)'

Then it went to the boot screen and was stuck (obviously).

Tried getting back into CWM and nothing works, always sticks on boot screen.

What should I do?

Guest merchan

Whole system seems faster but screen rotation animation is laggy like it was on B05 and older versions. On B06/B07 was really great.

I feel like such a noob.

Backed up then did a full wipe. When I tried to install the ZIP it said 'E: can't open *****.zip (bad)'

Then it went to the boot screen and was stuck (obviously).

Tried getting back into CWM and nothing works, always sticks on boot screen.

What should I do?

On cwm use the mount options, mount your sdcard and copy the zip again.

Edited by merchan

Guest ChrisPNE

Whole system seems faster but screen rotation animation is laggy like it was on B06 and older versions. On B07 was really great.

On cwm use the mount options, mount your sdcard and copy the zip again.

No when I try to boot into CWM with Vol Up + Power it just vibrates then hangs on the white boot screen with orange symbols and writing on.

Edit: Managed to get back into CWM. Going to restore and then get some sleep. :P

Edit 2: Copied the ZIP from my PC to another SD card and it still says (bad).

Edited by ChrisPNE