[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest DeeNuttyDJ

I've updated to the latest release, and now i cant find the launcher settings under, the settings menu? so i can't change if i want the google thing on my home screen etc?

Any ideas?

Guest dinamo1975

I've updated to the latest release, and now i cant find the launcher settings under, the settings menu? so i can't change if i want the google thing on my home screen etc?

Any ideas?

...no email app in this ROM???

Edited by dinamo1975

Any ideas?

the launcher included is stock huawei launcher, grab nova launcher from the market

yeh seems to be missing, quite a few things are missing on this rom, wow now i shouldn't have upgraded it.

nothing is missing from B07...

and if something is not included its on the second page as an add-on... why can people just look...

Guest VoltresS

Hello to everyone,

I just want to thank you personally to you tillaz and for keeping the movement for G300. I mean if it wasn't for you this section would have been mostly sleepy in development.

So a big THANK YOU for your great ROMS looking forward for the B1.

And please people can't you give a break, it is not like tillaz is a Huawei software worker, to us just keep being a pain to him. He's just doing the best he can. Even for reporting problems we can do it easy, right? Just think about it and read, most things are well explained.

Go tillaz ;)

i just wish people would at least read a page back (every time) before they post and check the first and second posts for anythings they are missing...

93% uploaded

With the release of B1 any time now, would it be a good idea to start to a new discussion thread for it, instead of adding to the 200+ pages of issues/comments from previous releases? It might stop people asking the same questions again and look at the front page a bit more where they might find the answers.

Guest Higgy69

The poor guy is going to explode. He just said about 5 posts ago about why don't people look and now a question asking when it will be ready.

Some posts ago he said it was 93% uploaded. And from posts gone by it has been mentioned that he has a slow internet connection.

So it is on its way.

Guest inrainbows89

UPDATED... :)

Awesome, thanks!!

Though you have put "1537MB" in the download link :)

Edit: Beaten :P

Edited by inrainbows89