[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

already running B08, can i just flash update over it, or do i need to data wipe etc.

YOU ALWAYS NEED TO DO A WIPE OR ELSE THE CHANGES WONT TAKE EFFECT

Edited by mack_

i would like to hear some feedback on the caller id lag, in my testing it was fixed,

so if some people could confirm it after a good amount of testing it would be nice :)

Guest Pirex69

i would like to hear some feedback on the caller id lag, in my testing it was fixed,

so if some people could confirm it after a good amount of testing it would be nice :)

I´ll give my feedback later :)

its automatic, but i would still manually do wipe data factory reset (on this rom)

what do mean by automatic, i thought its always advisery to do full wipe before flash, i know to have to do factory reset but what about delvic catce etc, just cant remember the process...

what do mean by automatic, i thought its always advisery to do full wipe before flash, i know to have to do factory reset but what about delvic catce etc, just cant remember the process...

Tillaz meant that during install everything is wiped automatically , also he said that u'd better do it manually anyway ... so wipe everything manually ... then install rom ...

Edited by ZoomG

Tillaz meant that during install everything is wiped automatically , also he said that u'd better do it manually anyway ... so wipe everything manually ... then install rom ...

which bits do i need to wipe?

Error fetching update info:invalid ROM (infusG300) & device (ace) combo!

Yuk

your obviously not on the latest release B01, because that is the old info you have there... which is no longer supported by OTA

lol, how many time do i have a say this...

Guest Degurney

your obviously not on the latest release B01, because that is the old info you have there... which is no longer supported by OTA

lol, how many time do i have a say this...

Well I flashed last night.... Then I had an OTA pop up this morning... Then you uploaded B1 a few moments ago...

I can't be any more recent surely.....

well this is great work master...

For the ones who use Allbackup i give you a suggestion. I use two backup applications, one is Allbackup and the other is MybackupPro. This last one you can choose the path of the backup and then restore. Went all good for me. I go for this one first and if it doesn't work, then i'll try Allbackup, but i never needed it. Use at least one backup software just to be sure. Best to be redundant over loosing everything.... my opinion.

As for the rom, i have some minor issues that i hope to be solved with new B01 wich is downloading now. I'll inform you after flashing and testing

thanks for all your work, and sorry that you have to put up with some lazy people that won't read a few pages back and start shooting questions all over again. Patience master :)

later

well this is great work master...

For the ones who use Allbackup i give you a suggestion. I use two backup applications, one is Allbackup and the other is MybackupPro. This last one you can choose the path of the backup and then restore. Went all good for me. I go for this one first and if it doesn't work, then i'll try Allbackup, but i never needed it. Use at least one backup software just to be sure. Best to be redundant over loosing everything.... my opinion.

As for the rom, i have some minor issues that i hope to be solved with new B01 wich is downloading now. I'll inform you after flashing and testing

thanks for all your work, and sorry that you have to put up with some lazy people that won't read a few pages back and start shooting questions all over again. Patience master :)

later

Sounds like some s&m buisiness

Well I flashed last night.... Then I had an OTA pop up this morning... Then you uploaded B1 a few moments ago...

I can't be any more recent surely.....

unless you have this info you are not on the latest version... and OTA will not work

OTA ID: InfusB944

DEVICE: ace

VERSION:B01