[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Pain_Deluxe

yep download is incredibly slow.

what i have to do with the boot.img?

ty

just open the zip with Winrar (DONT EXTRACT!)

and just replace the boot.img

Guest cpw1959

Tillaz just an update for you,I installed the B1 infusion this evening when i came home and everything is as I liked it previously,Storage set to sd card and internal storage set as seperate,installed HW allbackup again from the first page via CWM and BOOM everything is back to normal in no time at all,Excellent work and it is very much appreciated. :) :)

download is normally around 350kbs for me,

the remove mtp connection is to remove the "connected as installer" option when you plug your phone into a computer

anyone got any feedback about caller id lag? is is fixed ?

Guest ppatrao

the remove mtp connection is to remove the "connected as installer" option when you plug your phone into a computer

Caller id: i will test this rom B1 tonight and tomorrow i'll probably have something to report about, i would like to give a couple of days before nagging ;)

Also: shall i overwrite boot.img in Infusio-B944-G300.zip before updating?

Great job Tillaz

Guest merchan

Tillaz, I know you make format mandatory but it takes too much time to backup, install everything, update, recover and setup everything just for minor changes. I removed the code on the update script that formats everything. I never had any trouble with upgrades. I just think is a step backward removing that ability and there should be an alternative download for the update script for those who want to upgrade. Anyway, good job!

Edited by merchan

caller id when i ring is instant.....

Tillaz, I know you make format mandatory but it takes too much time to backup, install everything, update, recover and setup everything just for minor changes. I removed the code on the update script that formats everything. I never had any trouble with upgrades. I just think is a step backward removing that ability and there should be an alternative download for the update script for those who want to upgrade. Anyway, good job!

then when people have problems i have to ask "have you done a full wipe"...

its there to make things easier for me, having to restore your apps takes two seconds...

this is what i do:

use any root file explorer and go to > data / app (same location as the system folder)

copy all the apk to a folder on your sdcard

download this and extract it to your desktop > apkinstall_v1_4.rar

plug your phone into your computer and copy all those apk into the "apk" folder inside apkinstall you just extracted

turn off usb mass storage, turn on usb debugging

now double click > run.bat

sit back and watch all your apps install :)

Guest runlevel5

the games are working better than the previous version .. testing and amazing spider man gta 3 :))

thank you

anyone able to load/update max payne from google play on infusion 944 beta1? still showing incompatible for me, despite buying it b4 rockstar decided it wasn't for the g300.

all the best

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Super fail. Fontchanger dont work anymore (this is away)

after using swap launcher :D. But no problem just reinstall infusion ^^ and the load nova from market

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Super fail. Fontchanger dont work anymore (this is away)

after using swap launcher biggrin.png. But no problem just reinstall infusion ^^ and the load nova from market

yeah, i will update the swap launcher .zip now

swap launcher is now updated to work with B01 :)

Tillaz is the huawei weather app compatible only with this rom as tried it on cm9 and not loading widget.

its not the rom you are using, its the launcher... its not compatible with any launcher that uses code from or based on the jelly bean launcher.

so as far as i know its just nova launcher and stock jelly bean it wont work with

Guest Stefano manaccialamaronna

question from newbie ...

but how can I change the boot screen?

between updates to switch to 2030 I installed a rom ...... precisely the version B940

and the boot screen me from the writing of a telephone company in Belarus.

And I would like to replace it with deflaut huawei

swap launcher is now updated to work with B01 :)

its not the rom you are using, its the launcher... its not compatible with any launcher that uses code from or based on the jelly bean launcher.

so as far as i know its just nova launcher and stock jelly bean it wont work with

Thanks.

Your always answer questions fast and clear and for that i salute you sir