[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

i know, that's the way i wanted it

i don't see the point in adding 100 more resources for charging when your lockscreen tells you the percentage of charge

okay no worries, any more tweeks, updates coming up via OTA...

I found a issue, when I'm at my university I cannot connect to the local network (eduroam). I could when I was using the international version of ICS rom.It just doesn't connect. Any workaround?

Great ROM. Really loving it but I've got one query...

On B07 all my apps were listed alphabetically. On B1(944) they are listed in order of install. Is there a way to change them so they are all alphabetical, or was that a feature of the (now removed) Nova launcher? I can't find any settings to change it.

Thanks.

no, i wont be working on this for a few weeks now as i don't have the time at the moment

yea take a break , you deserve it for all that hard work and testing... :)

I found a issue, when I'm at my university I cannot connect to the local network (eduroam). I could when I was using the international version of ICS rom.It just doesn't connect. Any workaround?

if Google restored your settings / passwords try pressing forget network then re-connect

if Google restored your settings / passwords try pressing forget network then re-connect

No google didn't restore it. I just did that (forget and reconnect) and it's still not connecting.

Guest rale_ts

Been testing new B01 and its great but Caller ID lag is still present.

How I was testing, installed all apps that I use like facebook, twiter, google+, flipboard, dropbox,skype, viber and some other not demanding apps for reading news etc.

I don't play games on phone so no game installed.

In my test caller ID is still present, but this time when it happens it shows Caller ID after 5 or 6 seconds.

Anyway Its an improvement because in previous version Caller ID was only shown after call was answered.

Just to add in my opinion Caller ID lag happens when is opened demanding app like facebook or skype so I was wondering if is possible to some how to lock in memory or give top priority to app responsible for showing Caller ID?

Great work Tillaz

Edited by rale_ts

hi

the play.google.com ( from PC ) does't recognize my phone anymore, just from PC there is no problem to get apps over the phone play store app. any idea tried to log in and out to google account but still cant send to my device anything ? i have installed this update this morning as well infusion-b01-b944_Fix_20121023_by_KrAzYtHeBoY.zip

finally works, but now my phone is recognized as Vodafone HTC HUAWEI U8815

finally works, but now my phone is recognized as Vodafone HTC HUAWEI U8815

yes, that's normal... its part of the hack to get more games available for the G300

it still works the same as normal just has a slightly different name ;)

hi

the play.google.com ( from PC ) does't recognize my phone anymore, just from PC there is no problem to get apps over the phone play store app. any idea tried to log in and out to google account but still cant send to my device anything ? i have installed this update this morning as well infusion-b01-b944_Fix_20121023_by_KrAzYtHeBoY.zip

this is not an update or any fixes... its just Spanish translations...

charge icon is intended to be like that, its always been this way...

if you install things that are not on the first post i cant help you

people should not post stuff like this on the thread, but rather pm me and the translations will be included in future releases

with credits added to first post,

but the way i have done the code is a lazy way so i need to add the strings properly before people can start translating

this will be done in the next release

Guest thequzma

Hi guys! I have one quick question... sorry in advance if the answer has been already posted, but I've been digging for ages...

Yesterday was the first time I've ever installed custom rom on my G300. I've downloaded ZIP from the front page, followed instructions... and everything works like a charm. :) But since my ROM Version in System Update screen said: B01 (Jan 22, 2012 4:00:00 PM) I repacked the original ZIP with new boot.img and installed it again, but ROM Version remained the same. Whole device information screen says:

Device: ace

ROM: INFUSION B01 (B944) (Tillaz)

ROM Version: B01 (Jan 22, 2012 4:00:00 PM)

OTA Updater ID: InfusB944

Question... Is this how it's supposed to be, or I'm not doing something right? I'm confused by the January 22 release date, to be more specific. Thanks!

Edited by thequzma

Hi guys! I have one quick question... sorry in advance if the answer has been already posted, but I've been digging for ages...

Yesterday was the first time I've ever installed custom rom on my G300. I've downloaded ZIP from the front page, followed instructions... and everything works like a charm. smile.png But since my ROM Version in System Update screen said: B01 (Jan 22, 2012 4:00:00 PM) I repacked the original ZIP with new boot.img and installed it again, but ROM Version remained the same. Whole device information screen says:

Device: ace

ROM: INFUSION B01 (B944) (Tillaz)

ROM Version: B01 (Jan 22, 2012 4:00:00 PM)

OTA Updater ID: InfusB944

Question... Is this how it's supposed to be, or I'm not doing something right? I'm confused by the January 22 release date, to be more specific. Thanks!

yeah, its just a small error i made.. ignore it

will be fixed in the next version

@tillaz anway to get torch into power widgets?

yeah, there originally was a button for flash light but it caused problems with the camera so i had to remove it

if you use nova launcher you can get Tesla flashlight and assign it to long hold on the menu button (so holding the menu button activates flashlight)

yeah, there originally was a button for flash light but it caused problems with the camera so i had to remove it

if you use nova launcher you can get Tesla flashlight and assign it to long hold on the menu button (so holding the menu button activates flashlight)

THANKS

For reasons that elude me storage still defaults to internal. I've re-flashed several times with more & more wipes each time; tried several different ways to restore, formatted SD card but although I can select SD as default after re-boot it reverts to internal after re-boot. I seem to be in a minority of 1 here so I guess I'm missing something or it's my SD card - n'way I'll call it a day for now & flash the other ROM. Pity 'cos performance is great & it has some great mod's

iv just been looking at huawei all back up and noticed it backs up system apps...

if theses are restored it could remove fixes from a new release and cause problems... it should only back up the "data / app" directory

it a shame because i was going to include it...