[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest dinamo1975

i don't know... why has this not happened to me or anyone else!?

maybe others use the phone just like a playstation! you should know better than that, losing information is a bad thing

Edited by dinamo1975

maybe others use the phone just like a playstation!

lol,

i don't know what happened, maybe that hisuite program cause a problem and wiped them...

there are better things out there to backup & restore your phone

i can only recommend not using hisute, i think "huawei all back up" dose the same thing but easier

@tillaz

have you did something on purpose regarding kernels?

i”m asking because no kernels - omega or geno, can be installed on b01.

nope, someone a couple of posts back was just saying how good both kernels are working

whats the problem you are having?

@tillaz - ref: [b01] [22/10/12] [b944]

a just for your (or anyone else) interest, from an entirely clean/fresh install including full wipes and no other apps or mods.

update-kernel-geno-V2-init-signed

: highly stable with no issues or force close running at

1.228Ghz

122Mhz

smartassV2

noop

also no issues with all my apps installed.

Thanks for your hard word in the g300 dev community, not going to call you a god or master because that's a bit, well, creepy.

Looking forward to further innovative developments in an already fantastic rom.

PS

update-kernel-omegamoon-20120824

:unstable unless default speeds are used.

just my observations based on my experience.

Guest cjcandrei

I'm using geno v2 as well and it works excellent. Thank you again Tillaz for this wonderful rom. Everything works excellent. Finally a ICS worth to upgrade to...

Guest Johnnyd1979

Just installed this and so far so good. No problems whatsoever and it seems a lot more responsive than Stock ICS. Thanks a lot tillaz.

Now I just need to test if all apps I backed up and re-installed are ok.

Guest dan nedan

nope, someone a couple of posts back was just saying how good both kernels are working

whats the problem you are having?

tryied again:

- reinstalled b01;

- flashed omega kernel it says error in sdcard/.../update kernel omegamoon.zip (status 7) installation aborted.

- tryied with geno kernel. same msg

Guest cjcandrei

tryied again:

- reinstalled b01;

- flashed omega kernel it says error in sdcard/.../update kernel omegamoon.zip (status 7) installation aborted.

I'm using cwm 5 rev3. Maybe the cwm version has something to do with it in your case

tryied again:

- reinstalled b01;

this means there is an error in the zip, its normally the updater-script

have you tried re-downloading them?

Guest top_score

tryied again:

- reinstalled b01;

what I did:

cwm (4.0.1.5)

wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache, wipe Dalvik cache.

install from zip tillaz rom

reboot

let rom set itself up fully. I've done this a few times and rom doesn't always take the first time. also found rom needs to boot first time before flashing any other mods from cwm.

reboot to cwm, installed update-kernel-geno-V2-init-signed

reboot

I also manually reinstall all apps, not using any backup software; pita but I think it helps the dev if they know that you are not introducing errors that way.

it sounds like it could be a bad download, try again is all I can suggest.

sorry if it sounds like I'm being patronising but I'm only trying to help by giving the exact way I did it.

Guest dan nedan

actually im using omegakernel every time i install a new rom: bo6, b07, b944 and b01.

every time it was ok, but b01.

im using cwm 6. it can be cwm?

a!

when i m using my phone explorer the phone is recognised in my computer as HTC Huawei U8815

as i know kernel is strictly for u8815.

so, im asking it my be a label device problem?

Edited by dan nedan

Guest top_score

unlikely device label problem as myself and at least one other person have successfully installed geno V2.

I also installed omega but found it unstable.

Not sure but I think the HTC label is so all play store games work.

try redownloading kernel, also try genoV2 to see if same error.

Guest top_score

sorted out!

it was cwm

reinstalled my good older cwm (4.0.1.5)

tryied genokolar and it was ok.thank you top_score for giving me the idea

thanks for letting people know you solved the problem and what you did to solve it.

My contacts also vanished but then I found sync was disabled, so I just enabled it again. I wonder if that is why click was fast...

Edited by samjam

Guest ppatrao

@Tillaz:

Hi! great rom, everything is working fine except for the persisting issue of Caller ID lag. In another forum (Portuguese) people are complaining about this too.

I made a fresh install of B01 with altered boot.img and before that did a full format to SD card and re-installed apps manually from market.

It's a real bummer the Caller ID... Everything else is working just fine and fast! (BT, Gps, Camera, Video, Wifi, etc)

I really like this new update, I've noticed allot more games are now available and there seems to be more free ram.

One problem I have with the G300 is the earphone problem. Basically, if you put earphones without a microphone into the phone, the phone assumes that it has a mic anyway. This means ALL apps which require a microphone will not work. This is not a bug with infusion though, its always been there.

Also, another bug I have seen is in the default keyboard.

post-969101-1351023890897_thumb.jpg

As you can see, there is a bug where some letters are still capital, and some are lower case. Its not really a big problem, but its there nevertheless :lol:

Edited by kyan31

i have problem with gameloft games. before i use 2.3.6 android and games work perfect. now i use b1 rom (after inst. full wipe) + nova launcher- sd card as internal. Real futboll 2011, gt racing, let's golf are closing after one minute, gangstar load menu but doesnt start. i've try reinstall games but still have problem with closing aplication. GTA3 and other games works perfect

Edited by miczi

I really like this new update, I've noticed allot more games are now available and there seems to be more free ram.

One problem I have with the G300 is the earphone problem. Basically, if you put earphones without a microphone into the phone, the phone assumes that it has a mic anyway. This means ALL apps which require a microphone will not work. This is not a bug with infusion though, its always been there.

As you can see, there is a bug where some letters are still capital, and some are lower case. Its not really a big problem, but its there nevertheless laugh.png

Hmm, that is strange... i don't have this problem, and we both are using English :huh:

post-913969-0-01027100-1351026366_thumb. post-913969-0-50867900-1351026367_thumb.

post-913969-0-23312000-1351026370_thumb. post-913969-0-62238400-1351026372_thumb.

Guest Pirex69

@Tillaz:

Hi! great rom, everything is working fine except for the persisting issue of Caller ID lag. In another forum (Portuguese) people are complaining about this too.

I made a fresh install of B01 with altered boot.img and before that did a full format to SD card and re-installed apps manually from market.

It's a real bummer the Caller ID... Everything else is working just fine and fast! (BT, Gps, Camera, Video, Wifi, etc)

I´m also portuguese :) but I dont have the caller id issue any more. i´m with B01 from the 1rst page.

Guest Pirex69

As you can see, there is a bug where some letters are still capital, and some are lower case. Its not really a big problem, but its there nevertheless :lol:

:) I dont have this issue :)

Guest Ludak021

Tillaz, I have a problem with contacts. It seems that "People" app from 4.0.4 is making a mess for me. When I import contacts from SD card into GO Contacts EX, People app somehow intervenes and moves them all to google contacts leaving my Phone contacts empty in GO Dialer EX. If I import them again, people app will just keep copying them into google contacts duplicating, triplicating them etc. It didn;t do that in B07 or earlier roms. I am not even using people app since it has no "phone" storage, only SIM and Google.

Any ideas on what the problem might be? How to resolve it?

I already asked this couple of pages back...

Thanks.

edit: Is it safe to remove People app? Freeze it or something? Replace it with previous version?

Edited by Ludak021