[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

I am running B01, I just updated my phone like 2 days ago. Just leave it anyway, its not that big a deal.

was just that screenshot you posted, it said B06 lol

Guest ppatrao

anyone online with the caller id lag ?

yep :( again, got used to it by now... i asked about this to Huawei support and they ask me to send my unit to be repaired...customer support: blah!

Edit: downloaded fix.zip, will report tomorrow about it since it's almos 24:00 here, thanks for trying to still solve this Tillaz!

Edited by ppatrao

Guest top_score

Tillaz,

can we take screenshots with volume down + power? or that is not included on your rom?

yes it works, just tried now.

I think it's a feature of ics rather than custom roms, but not sure.

yes it works, just tried now.

I think it's a feature of ics rather than custom roms, but not sure.

Is there a way to take the screenshot without that annoying sound?

Guest top_score

Is there a way to take the screenshot without that annoying sound?

yes, this is how I do it, not ideal but it works.

using a root browser go to:

/system /media /audio /ui

rename:

camera_click.ogg

I just add .bak to the end in case I decide I want the sound again.

Guest Pirex69

@Tillaz, fix installed.

tomorrow I´ll give feedback.

you know, I´m still searching for a solution to make call recording always on... I´ve tried several apps, but none records with the same quality of that one that is build in on infusion.

:)

Guest Ludak021

Screwing up your phone cover? You have a weird way of looking at things. Maybe you are best just flashing stock ROM and staying on that.

Also if your data charge is only 0.2 cents per MB, why does it matter?

Weird? I am just not wasteful since my salary is ~280eur per month. Screwing up a Chinese piece of plastic is not that hard really and my friend did it in 2 weeks on g300 now he has to use cover bcs the back falls off all the time. And I don't want to pay 5 eur for the cover :D (yea, I am a cheap bastard with cheap phone for a reason ;) ) My phone downloads about 7-10MB of data during setup (bandwidth meter says so) idk what it downloads, maybe calendar and contacts sync from google, idk. MAybe my network provider is running a scam of sorts to make money... I can buy 4 beers for 2 eur here (that is how much I pay for data during setup) and quite frankly, I prefer beer over data :D Anyway, it doesn't matter for me. I will skip a couple releases like I said I would.

PS. I know it's the default ICS behavior, I was just hoping there is a way to disable it while cooking the rom. ;)

Guest RaoulTeeuwen

Hi people. Sorry for this probably n00b question. I searched but found no answer (although it's probably written somewhere). I saw 2 Infusion threads, this, and . The only difference seems one is b02 and the other b08. What is that b-number (and so: what is the difference between b02 and b08 versions of b944)?

Hi people. Sorry for this probably n00b question. I searched but found no answer (although it's probably written somewhere). I saw 2 Infusion threads, this, and http://www.modaco.co...te-211012-b944/ . The only difference seems one is b02 and the other b08. What is that b-number (and so: what is the difference between b02 and b08 versions of b944)?

actually this thread and the one you posted are the same one, and both of them are b02, this is the latest release of Tillaz, and its fully working fast as light :)

Guest lemonade747

actually this thread and the one you posted are the same one, and both of them are b02, this is the latest release of Tillaz, and its fully working fast as light :)

Does this rom have multilang? And how about watching mp4 HD youtube video (1280x720) offline (i mean download and watch)? Thank in advance :lol:

Does this rom have multilang? And how about watching mp4 HD youtube video (1280x720) offline (i mean download and watch)? Thank in advance :lol:

yes it does have multilang

about youtube i cant tell ya cause never tried it

Guest dmalaquias

Infusion-B944-B02-Worlwide-Fix-KrAzYtHeBoY

Include (SystemUI.apk - framework-res.apk):

+ Battery in charge mode show circle battery

+ Battery in charge mode show percent to percent 0-100% battery charge status

+ New image for bottom into notifications bar

+ Power-OFF Menu: Shutdown, Reboot, Recovery Mode Options

+ Press Shutdown/Reboot/Recovery Mode option, show "Are you sure?" message (Old message: Are you sure to shutdown?)

+ Confirm "Are you sure?" into Shudown/Reboot/Recovery Mode show "Working..." message. (Old message: Shutdown...)

Download Now!

Infusion-B944-B02-Spanish-Mod-KrAzYtHeBoY (Working for ALL-LANGUAGES, NOT ONLY FOR SPANISH USERS)

Includes (12 apks):

+ Fix contacts lag in contacts.apk (by tillaz)

+ Add Spanish Lang in BatteryBarSettings

+ Fix Spanish Lang in CPUSettings

+ Fix spanish Lang in FontSystem

+ Add variables-strings in FontSystem for translate a other langs

+ Translate Reboot and Recovery text (press power button) to spanish and fixed shutdown_confirm txt modified

+ Replace images into framework-res per CM9 style images

+ Add Flashlight App (Torch)

+ Add circle battery on charge mode

+ Show 0 to 100% in charge mode

+ New end-image for notifications toggle

+ Blue ICS Color for date notifications statusbar

+ Translate to Spanish app-name My Files to Mis Archivos

+ OTA Updater complete translation to Spanish (add value-es)

+ Full Spanish traduction for SuperSU

+ Fix Spanish translate in SettingsProvider

+ Translate text "Aj de blueto." to "Bluetooth" y "Ajsde bluetooth" a "Ajustes"

+ Add string per translate text "Phone" to "Teléfono" on spanish lang

+ Translate to spanish Infusion menu into config (system, lockscreen, font)

+ Text fixed "Pin verificado." to "PIN VERIFICADO" into Spanish lang

+ Text fixed "Conexiones inalambricas ." into menu "config" changed to "Mas..." in spanish language

+ Texts "Ajustes de sonidio, Ajustes de pantalla, Uso de bateria" changed to "Sonido, Pantalla, Bateria" in spanishlang!

Download now!

Hi, this is only for spanish lang or it has more langs? Like portuguese?

btw, Tillaz, the patch for caller id lag is working?

My phone downloads about 7-10MB of data during setup (bandwidth meter says so) idk what it downloads, maybe calendar and contacts sync from google, idk. MAybe

do this next time, phone will boot straight to the homescreen and no data will be used,

to make it clear: when ROM first boots up, it uses 3G before you have any chance of disabling mobile data and switch to wi-fi.

here is something you could try next time, edit the build.prop before you flash the rom and add this line to the bottom

ro.setupwizard.mode=DISABLED

or even easier, flash this straight after the rom setup-wizard-off.zip