[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

i have flash the 2 mod for battery ics and sense still the same no circule batery percent, can any one help me with this.

i want the circule percente batery.

tanks

edit: and now the h\w buttons dont light up (im in the dark) and sometimes they dont react, i press and nothing happens i have to touch the screen and then the buttons, and sometimes the screens do the same it seems it loses the sensebility. i press to open an app and again wont react.

any help will be apriciate.

sorry for all of this questions but i buy this phone last satarday and im new in this device, my device is an htc hd2 running android.

Edited by amto

Guest top_score

@tillaz

I do like the red and the green.

is there any file I can edit to change colours of the power toggle bar to match when you release the colour scheme.

if there is, would it be a case of changing a variable, or would all the icons have to be edited to match.

I know you're busy and really appreciate your free time you devote to giving us the best possible product.

Guest top_score

can i use the official ics and go back to that?

try looking at the forum index, there is at least one thread about restoring to Vodafone default, that may be of some use, no idea myself but I've used a few custom roms and they are all preferable to stock ics in my opinion.

Guest top_score

can i flash the b944 recovery to get stock safetly?

or maybe you missed the post with precise instructions.

[ GUIDE ] Upgrade and

Downgrade the G300 between

GB , ICS and JB with

downloads .

Guest Has-Ja3

can i use the official ics and go back to that?

may i ask why you want to go back to stock ICS?, Im about to put Infusion on to my phone, but holding out now.

i don't know if anyone already report this

if i have screen timeout set to 30secs, if i turn flashlight on, flashlight goes off after 30secs. it should continue on.

thanks

Guest top_score

i don't know if anyone already report this

if i have screen timeout set to 30secs, if i turn flashlight on, flashlight goes off after 30secs. it should continue on.

thanks

I use Tiny Flashlight +LED from the play store, if the light is on the screen does not turn off until the light has been turned off.

I've been looking through this thread to find a way to re-enable the settings icon. I know I can get it from the tray but I really want to restore that functionality. Would anyone be so kind as to help me in this then I'll finally have a rom i'll be happy using.

Thanks again.

Guest dinamo1975

@tillaz

I do like the red and the green.

is there any file I can edit to change colours of the power toggle bar to match when you release the colour scheme.

if there is, would it be a case of changing a variable, or would all the icons have to be edited to match.

I know you're busy and really appreciate your free time you devote to giving us the best possible product.

good point!!!

by the way: my 1st choice is "orange" (not disturb the eye), then red and green! And another good choice for batery stats/mod (most when the battery is charging) is from Cyda Rom+Stock... i like that!

If u like my icons, I will upload somewhere

post-995199-0-34755500-1351579859_thumb.

post-995199-0-98424600-1351579859_thumb.

post-995199-0-17304500-1351580161_thumb.

Edited by dinamo1975

I've been looking through this thread to find a way to re-enable the settings icon. I know I can get it from the tray but I really want to restore that functionality. Would anyone be so kind as to help me in this then I'll finally have a rom i'll be happy using.

Thanks again.

same for me, and i also like o know how can i have the circule battery icon,

Guest e45cream
I've been looking through this thread to find a way to re-enable the settings icon.

With Nova launcher, long click on the homescreen background, add shortcut, activities, settings, then choose settings (the first one that has 'settings' underneath in smaller letters.)

Edited by e45cream

Guest Higgy69

Just to say many thanks tillaz. I have been running B02 for a few days now and all seems really good. Adding NOVA Prime was very easy as we are back to NOVA for launcher. Great idea having a good Back Up program included as it makes moving to the latest release a lot easier.

I was using 2gToogle upto B02, but I was having poor mobile signal problems on B01(?), so I have left it off for B02, battery is looking good (not much use, but 52% remaining after currently running for 36 hours). Free memory seems a lot more than B07 etc. I am in the 140-150mb after 36 hours running.

I am yet to try installing on SD Card, as my previous Go Backup - backed up then restored to Internal (which I am not bothered about, might aswell use it). I plan to install big apps to SD card, I have Six-Guns on my tablet so will grab the APK and install on mobile at some point.

Cheers for the Tesla Flashlight hint on linking to NOVA menu long press - very handy

Guest dmalaquias

good point!!!

by the way: my 1st choice is "orange" (not disturb the eye), then red and green! And another good choice for batery stats/mod (most when the battery is charging) is from Cyda Rom+Stock... i like that!

If u like my icons, I will upload somewhere

I like that icons, can you upload it? Send me PM, thanks

just use the built in wifi / usb tether... this is what i use all the time, never used and external app :huh:

settings / more /tether & portable hotspot

Gonna try it later, didnt know it was built in the rom.

Guest kieranswhite

same for me, and i also like o know how can i have the circule battery icon,

on the homescreen go to add,shorcut,nova activities. then find settings(in the settings dropdown)