[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest dt_matthews

Having a lot of issues now-

Tried to play temple run, it froze and rebooted

Tried to take picture using the camera and it shut down :-\

More memory intensive apps keep fc'ing and freezing. I'm starting to think Huawei leaked bad roms. :-(

Im using B927 and its rock solid. A very occasional reboot (once every few days at most). Infusion is functionally sweet but for me it (isnt yet?) stable or quick enough to use without getting frustrated as hell. Hope it continues to be developed and improved as I think it could be a really nice ROM.

Guest stokietom

I'm going to have to switch back to B927. :(

I've used Infusion since release night, it was great at first but now it's started to go really slow and I'm getting a lot of app crashes/force closes. Sometimes the unlock bottom doesn't seem to work at all and I have to press it over and over, also the dialler can take ages to load sometimes as well.

The ROM has a lot of potential, just needs a few fixes. :)

Guest Fabrizioso
Having some issues:

After restarting wifi doesn't connect, its turned off in settings. When turning on it shows my home network out of range.

Any suggestion how to fix these?

I once had Wifi issues after restoring the APs from a Titanium Backup. Have you done anything in that direction?

Guest vladax10

Tillaz good work,this rom is much better than stock :) everything works fine for me,but when i tried to flash AllBackup(stock apk) ,in CWM it goes ok,but when i turn on my device,app drawer doesnt show apk,then i tried to delete it from the system directory and do clean install,and it says nott installed...This app is very important for me,any help?...P.S permisions were ok,i checked it

Guest kyan31
Having a lot of issues now-

Tried to play temple run, it froze and rebooted

Tried to take picture using the camera and it shut down :-\

More memory intensive apps keep fc'ing and freezing. I'm starting to think Huawei leaked bad roms. :-(

Huawei haven't leaked bad roms as stock ICS is very bug free. Infusion however has many bugs, which seem to be affecting every one who installs it.

Guest tillaz

Having some issues:

Longpressing on-off button doesn't bring up the menu, but instead the phone reboots.

After restarting wifi doesn't connect, its turned off in settings. When turning on it shows my home network out of range.

Any suggestion how to fix these?

there are 2 ways this would be happening...

you have ether flashed something over the rom that changes the framework or not formatted system before installing

Guest tillaz

Huawei haven't leaked bad roms as stock ICS is very bug free. Infusion however has many bugs, which seem to be affecting every one who installs it.

apart from the fact it has broken ui acceleration

Guest kyan31

apart from the fact it has broken ui acceleration

Yes, but its a 'leaked' rom. Leaked roms can be incomplete, that's why they are not officially out to customers.

Edited by kyan31

Guest Fabrizioso

I'm going to have to switch back to B927. :(

I've used Infusion since release night, it was great at first but now it's started to go really slow and I'm getting a lot of app crashes/force closes. Sometimes the unlock bottom doesn't seem to work at all and I have to press it over and over, also the dialler can take ages to load sometimes as well.

The ROM has a lot of potential, just needs a few fixes. :)

Same here, I sadly had to go back to B927, Infusion is just not usable in daily life yet. I have exactly same issues as you.

I am also very confident that tillaz will solve that I will of course flash the next version of Infusion again to test, give feedback and hopefully stay with it!

Guest tillaz

Yes, but its a 'leaked' rom. Leaked roms can be incomplete, that's why they are not officially out to customers.

B926 is not leaked its on huawei's web site...

B927 is the leaked version

anyway all the problems are fixed now and will be uploaded soon,

not to sure if it will be here though... will let people know where

Guest kyan31

Oh, OK then.

Guest k123456

Thanks Tilaz and Mack , for pointing me in the right direction with my install probs, all sorted know

Excelent Rom , had Atomic before, I think the Wifi range may be a little less on Infusion, any ideas or settings which might help

Guest FrankieADZ

well you rebase the ROM on the UK ICS once that comes Tillaz?...:)

hopefully it should be too far away & with all the testing its meant to be getting it should be the best Stock ROM ever from a phone company :ph34r:

Guest mack_

Thanks Tilaz and Mack , for pointing me in the right direction with my install probs, all sorted know

Excelent Rom , had Atomic before, I think the Wifi range may be a little less on Infusion, any ideas or settings which might help

It shouldn't affect the wifi range and im not sure how to check the strength of the signal being received by the phone(the wifi icon in the status bar is not really that accurate)

Guest Rico_89

Hopefully it will be here, but if not then please let us know where .. :)

Thanks for all your efforts.

Guest mack_

I'm currently on Infusion trying to go back to B927 to see if flashing that might fix the issues with Infusion...so far no luck ,Any suggestions on downgrading?

p.s. every time i got to storage >sd card upgrade

keeps telling me there is no space to back up key data

Guest vladax10

please help for AllBackup.apk..just doesnt work,i tried flash with cwm (doesnt show in app drawer),tried fresh install-it says app isnt installed...anyone tried this?

Edited by vladax10

Guest dt_matthews

I'm currently on Infusion trying to go back to B927 to see if flashing that might fix the issues with Infusion...so far no luck ,Any suggestions on downgrading?

p.s. every time i got to storage >sd card upgrade

keeps telling me there is no space to back up key data

flash b927 using cwm

Guest dt_matthews

already done thanks.... but i cant use the downgrade tool for some reason

what are you trying to downgrade to - all you mentioned was b927?

Guest mack_

what are you trying to downgrade to - all you mentioned was b927?

b885 need to get all the lastest updates

ahh actually i just managed to flash b926 ,so i think ill stick with that for now till tillaz has time to fix Infusion.

Only problem is if he gets a quad core device before official ics is released, he wont have much time for this rom anymore :(

Edited by mack_

Guest tillaz

b885 need to get all the lastest updates

ahh actually i just managed to flash b926 ,so i think ill stick with that for now till tillaz has time to fix Infusion.

Only problem is if he gets a quad core device before official ics is released, he wont have much time for this rom anymore sad.png

its already fixed... no slow downs or lag for me all day :)

don't think i will include the google video editor as i still cant fix exporting, but i will upload it as a zip so people can have a look

i want it uploaded tomorrow

Guest mack_

its already fixed... no slow downs or lag for me all day :)

don't think i will include the google video editor as i still cant fix exporting, but i will upload it as a zip so people can have a look

i want it uploaded tomorrow

so i just spent the past hour going back to b926 for no reason :( ...maybe i should have just waited....damn ^_^

oh well ill flash it when its up, and test it till it breaks(which hopefully doesnt happen)

NICE ONE TILLAZ !!! :)