[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Any chance that Phone.apk is gonna get smart search soon, cause any other dialer (like DialerOne) gets killed all the time?

yes, the next version includes the T9 dailler found in AOKP \ CM

I have installed this ROM and it's pretty good. But I have a problem with all ICS ROM that I have tried out so far. The system and apps run smoothly without a problem, but when I try to play some game which is graphicaly more improved than Angry Birds (Rayman JR, NFS:HP, Asphalt 7,...), the game falls just after starting it. Has anyone registered this issue? I've tried to switch GPU acceleration in development settings, installing omegamoon and overclocking and still no change. I have bought the phone with software version B894. Sorry for little OT, hopefully I will find some help here.

strange, i can play games like 9MM with no problems...

have you tried deleting the game data and re-downloading it (could be wrong data for the adreno200)

go to settings / apps

find the games with the problems select them and press "clear data" next time you open them they will re-download the correct data

i managed to get the tablet (pipo s1) rooted and clockworkmod installed..

about next update:

can everyone please tell me any problems / bugs you are having so i can try and fix them before i release the update

thanks ;)

Guest Toño Ferrer

I have a reboot of the phone when I go home, I think that can be passed from wifi to data not normally drives me to restart. Someone you miss something? Otherwise very good ROM.

Guest wouterbeer

Tillaz I face this and would be great if it can be fixed:

- Problem with hiding media from the stock gallery [when using stock file manager and tell it to hide a map the images still show up int he gallery]

- I changed to background image and later wanted to revert to the infusion one, but it is lost [i know you posted it here but still]

- I face problems with the contacts, it is different from the caller lag id bug, and is related to local/international formats [see http://www.modaco.co...6/#entry2045559 ]

Edit: also

- Battery circle is gone when charging - is it possible to also show the circle while charging?

- Text belonging to options to shutdown-recover-reboot are mixed up

Edited by wouterbeer

about next update:

can everyone please tell me any problems / bugs you are having so i can try and fix them before i release the update

thanks ;)

That wi-fi issue with eduroam. Couldn't connect.

Contact pictures a little slow appearing either on SMS or Call ID.

Guest wouterbeer

That wi-fi issue with eduroam. Couldn't connect.

Contact pictures a little slow appearing either on SMS or Call ID.

I am able to connect to eduroam without any problems, although it needs some initial set-up (at least it does here in the Netherlands)

I am able to connect to eduroam without any problems, although it needs some initial set-up (at least it does here in the Netherlands)

Here in Portugal too. I don't know if the network changed or not but with stock I could connect and with Infusion I can't. Either is something wrong with the wifi in this rom or it was a huge coincidence that I changed roms in the same day they changed the network xD

Here in Portugal too. I don't know if the network changed or not but with stock I could connect and with Infusion I can't. Either is something wrong with the wifi in this rom or it was a huge coincidence that I changed roms in the same day they changed the network xD

It must be you, i'm from portugal too and i can connect with eduroam without problems.

It must be you, i'm from portugal too and i can connect with eduroam without problems.

University?

And settings btw too would be good x)

Edited by Owl93

Guest wouterbeer

By the way, now we're talking about fixes; is it possible to somehow be notified by the LED light when receiving a message, even while the phone is connected to the charger?

Guest Pain_Deluxe

about next update:

thanks ;)

phone still stay on hsdpa in sleep mode...drains batt. or when doing nothing with internet. In other releases it gone 3G

my solution is turning on 2G manually

and of course the bug with the Ringtone. It goes back after reboot / usb plugging. But we all know thats on all stock roms too ;) Shame you huawei.

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest ppatrao

@tillaz:

Afer running fine for 4 or 5 days, caller Id just stopped working, i patched it and worked fine but since 3 days ago i never get the id from the person who's calling, just the number, i rebooted the phone, reapplyed fix.zip patch and the issue remains, no ID just number.

Also contacts edition or creating personalized list doesn't work in B02 neither calling bak someone from most frequently dialed contacts... it's broken all over...

No other issues, but contacts is really putting me down, i may have to buy another phone or go GB... F**k huawei dev team.............. :(

yes, the next version includes the T9 dailler found in AOKP \ CM

Awesome, not having that feature is kind of annoying. Shame is, though, that the stock dialler we have at the moment is amazingly slick looking. I've never used it before, so Infusion was the first time I'd seen it.

Still though, functionality > appearance.

Not sure whether it's a bug with this ROM specifically or ICS in general on this phone:

_______

Before (on AtomicMod GB), playing videos in MX Player worked fine. Didn't matter whether they were opened though MyFiles, Gallery, QuickPic etc.

Now it has a habit of crashing, especially if you try and play a video you've already watched. Often freezes at the "Resume or Start Over" prompt.

However, this only happens sometimes, and it's usually OK if you launch the video from QuickPic. Just the Gallery that causes problems.

Guest Fabrizioso

thanks ;)

Please try to fix the smart search feature in the dialler which performs a contact search when entering digits (detailed explanation some pages earlier in my post).

Thanks a lot!

Guest Buffalo Soldier

about next update:

thanks ;)

I still get an occasional ''Caller ID lag'', something like 2-3 times per day.

Edited by Buffalo Soldier

Guest ChrisPNE

about next update:

thanks ;)

It would be great if you could include Toggle2G again. Found the .zip to flash but this would make it easier. :)

Sorry if I missed a reason for this being removed.