[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Awesome, not having that feature is kind of annoying. Shame is, though, that the stock dialler we have at the moment is amazingly slick looking. I've never used it before, so Infusion was the first time I'd seen it.

Still though, functionality > appearance.

its still the same dallier, just it has the T9 function included

this here (random screenshot from Google, not the rom)

42575167-7a28-ac76.jpg

It would be great if you could include Toggle2G again. Found the .zip to flash but this would make it easier. :)

Sorry if I missed a reason for this being removed.

it was draining battery life for no reason..even when it wasnt being used...

@tillaz you should probably include it in the first post as an add on

its still the same dallier, just it has the T9 function included

this here (random screenshot from Google, not the rom)

oh that explains why i cant search for names in the dialler anymore..i like that feature...you havent had a chance to include the support for themes yet have you ?

Guest sanjay.thomas

i managed to get the tablet (pipo s1) rooted and clockworkmod installed..

about next update:

can everyone please tell me any problems / bugs you are having so i can try and fix them before i release the update

thanks ;)

Two very small things:

1. During an incoming call the full picture of the person is not displayed when you have options to pick up or reject the call. Once the call is picked the full picture does become visible though. The half picture during the incoming call looks weird. Also this is the case for the album cover on the lock screen when a song is being played.

2. In the messaging app, the picture for the two smileys :) and :D are mixed up.

Guest antitauon

I've noticed the following bug in B02: Sometimes my (3G/HSPA) mobile data connection was randomly interrupted and I couldn't get back online until I rebooted the phone. Even when I'd disable/enable mobile internet several times, nothing would happen.

Maybe this has already reported or maybe it's because of the B944 ROM itself or whatever... Can someone confirm?

Edited by antitauon

I've noticed the following bug in B02: Sometimes my (3G/HSPA) mobile data connection was randomly interrupted and I couldn't get back online until I rebooted the phone. Even when I'd disable/enable mobile internet several times, nothing would happen.

Maybe this has already reported or maybe it's because of the B944 ROM itself or whatever... Can someone confirm?

bit late now that b03 has been released but will try and see if it happens over here

Just checking, we don't need to wipe before upgrading B02 -> B03 do we?

And should we take a nandroid?

always wipe just incase or just tick the wipe data option and use the backup app- go back up its very good

and always make nandroid you might need

Download speed is (momentanously, i suppose) ridicolous. Will retry tomorrow.

wtf are you using dial up or something?

i downloaded via ota on wifi in under five minutes on my phone....reset your internet connection

Guest top_score

just taken me nearly 10 mins to download from the link on my phone, pretty quick and on a par with my average download speeds, was/am looking forward to the new colour schemes.

big thanks tillaz.

Guest BuckminsterFullerene

Tillaz,

The patch on the 1st page

' IF YOUR DEFAULT STORAGE OPTION IS NOT SET TO SDCARD, AND KEEPS REVERTING AFTER A REBOOT FLASH

Is this still needed to correct the problem with B03 or has it been incorporated into the new release ?

BTW: Many thanks for the ROM it is the first custom ROM I have used and works very well for my needs. (I am an Android Noob and the Huawei G300 is my first Smartphone)

Tillaz,

The patch on the 1st page

' IF YOUR DEFAULT STORAGE OPTION IS NOT SET TO SDCARD, AND KEEPS REVERTING AFTER A REBOOT FLASH
THIS PATCH '

Is this still needed to correct the problem with B03 or has it been incorporated into the new release ?

BTW: Many thanks for the ROM it is the first custom ROM I have used and works very well for my needs. (I am an Android Noob and the Huawei G300 is my first Smartphone)

the default storage thing only affects some people, so you would need to look and see if you have the problem after flashing the rom

just taken me nearly 10 mins to download from the link on my phone, pretty quick and on a par with my average download speeds, was/am looking forward to the new colour schemes.

big thanks tillaz.

The color schemes or themes haven't been added yet.

the default storage thing only affects some people, so you would need to look and see if you have the problem after flashing the rom

I am having this problem with B02 and when I looked in the zipfile for the patch the build.prop is for B02 while it has been updated ( obviously ) for B03.

Don't want to apply the update if something is rolled back to the B02 settings while I have B03 installed.

If I have misunderstood something please let me know. (Quite likely !!!! :D )

I am having this problem with B02 and when I looked in the zipfile for the patch the build.prop is for B02 while it has been updated ( obviously ) for B03.

Don't want to apply the update if something is rolled back to the B02 settings while I have B03 installed.

If I have misunderstood something please let me know. (Quite likely !!!! biggrin.png )

iv just updated the patch, re-download it

iv just updated the patch, re-download it

Thanks for the lightning update !!!!!

BTW:Are you working late/early or are you in a different timezone ????

(Asks the man playing with his phone at 02:30 in the morning :D )

EDIT: The 'sdcard defaulting to the internal sdcard after a reboot' problem did not appear with the B03 version.

I did not use the patch after all !!!!!. This is good. Very Happy !!!!!

Edited by BuckminsterFullerene

Guest wouterbeer

Did an OTA update worked like a charm, thanks Tillaz!

I'm on bo3 and I'm still get the ota notification, I think there is glitch with the server

Same issue here.