[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest top_score

lol, just had to reflash b03 as I broke it changing things that probably shouldn't be changed. making a backup is far to sensible, so looking forward to the next update, it's not like it's any hassle once you got go backup figured out anyway.

Guest miguelf

I didn't do anything and it just connected. Maybe my eduroam just allows android without security clearance.

Na rom oficial do ics da huawei conseguia conectar-me a rede sem problemas mas depois de ter mudado para a custom da infusion deixou de dar..

Setting up eduroam (or any form of EAP) is always a pain on Android. I can only get it to work using xpressconnect - manual configuration hardly ever works, and that is consistent across several different Android devices. Rumors say that there are serious bugs both in wpasupplicant and in the kernel when it comes to EAP.

If you cannot use xpressconnect, things are complicated. Deleting the connection does not actually delete all of the EAP configuration (another one of those bugs), and you may have to dig around in the configuration files to get it to work.

Thanks for the advice men, I will try xpressconnect hope it fixes the problem :/ I was telling MrJohnPT in portuguese that in the official huawei version i could connect to eduroam without any problems but when i changed to infusion it stoped working..

Na rom oficial do ics da huawei conseguia conectar-me a rede sem problemas mas depois de ter mudado para a custom da infusion deixou de dar..

Thanks for the advice men, I will try xpressconnect hope it fixes the problem :/ I was telling MrJohnPT in portuguese that in the official huawei version i could connect to eduroam without any problems but when i changed to infusion it stoped working..

It happened the same to me in Universidade do Minho. But with the update it just got back working again. Maybe reflash rom and wipe?

Ah! that's another story! Sorry!

I don't have facebook app either I prefer the browser but it would be nice to have some nice pictures instead of those pixelated or just add them manually :|

Guest antitauon

I cant cant connect anymore to 'eduroam' wireless at my scholl. Any solution for this?

Are you still on B02?

Because I had the same issue on B02 (with PEAP/TTLS authentication). Then I updated to B03 - and it worked.

Im compare B03 - B04 and only new file "framework-res,apk, MyFiles.apk and infusion???

obviously not lol..

the info you are looking for is on the first page

contacts is different for a start... as well as about 8 other .apk that have had changes for the themes

not to mention the things that are removed, tweaks and build,prop

Guest KrAzYtHeBoY

i install that but continuos apear Desire HD :s

Yes... Only pack include changes files into B04 respect to B03.

For change "Desire HD" text, edit build.prop located into "system" and change text "Desire HD" to "Huawei U8815" or your favorite text.

Text not important...

Guest cirencester5

i too have installed B04 and have noticed my G300 is now a 'HTC Desire HD', even the playstore detects it as a HTC, is this just a text issue or will this affect future downloads from the playstore?? also, i checked in build.prop but couldnt find where to change it, would it be in another file?

Thank you very much, great job. I'm in B03 (944) and I have a problem with a wireless network authentication, me going from B01 (944), formerly of B08 (936) I went with that particular network. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Would it be possible to design white theme? I have a black and white theme in the launcher and just missing the notification bar.

thanks

i too have installed B04 and have noticed my G300 is now a 'HTC Desire HD', even the playstore detects it as a HTC, is this just a text issue or will this affect future downloads from the playstore?? also, i checked in build.prop but couldnt find where to change it, would it be in another file?

yes, this is intended.. it allows you to get games that otherwise would not show in the market

and give full compatibility with gameloft... it dose no harm, but plenty of good ;)

its highly unlikely anyone would rename the phone to a HTC by mistake lol