[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Buffalo Soldier

@tillaz, can I go back from GenoKolar kernel to original Infusion kernel by just flashing boot.img via fastboot from Infusion-B944-G300-B04.zip ??? Thanks...

@tillaz, can I go back from GenoKolar kernel to original Infusion kernel by just flashing boot.img via fastboot from Infusion-B944-G300-B04.zip ??? Thanks...

yes

Guest kommunist81

the holo light them i have been working on has turned out much easier than i expected...

look me 30 mins to apply it to most of the rom (via code as is all ready included)

you can see there are a few things that need corrected, mainly just icons that need changed from white to black

post-913969-0-71000800-1352332645_thumb. post-913969-0-45718100-1352332647_thumb. post-913969-0-08133200-1352332660_thumb.post-913969-0-95261000-1352332665_thumb.

post-913969-0-95647700-1352332672_thumb. post-913969-0-51737900-1352332761_thumb.post-913969-0-04093300-1352332676_thumb. post-913969-0-71285100-1352332677_thumb.

post-913969-0-57426800-1352332759_thumb.

give me your framework, please. (WHITE)

Guest Johnnyd1979

In my opinion the baterry bar should be taken off from the rom because it makes no sense when we have a circular battery bar showing the % . Its just occuping space on the rom and looks like a bug, its ugly..

I like that circular battery bar a lot more than the usual one...

On the other hand, might be just my impression, but B04 made my screen less responsive to touch. Don't know why but the lower part seems less sensitive.

After a day or less the phone becomes sluggish, unresponsive and unusable. Missed a call today because I couldn't answer it. FB was the only process in the background.

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Its because B4 has this bug.

Use.B3 for a while.

Tillaz i use now B3 but fully desire hd is now gone.now much gameloft game dont work anymore.

can you upload a patch

HUAWEI U8815 should be DESIRE HD. i know you can do this over build prop

post-991685-13523941402116_thumb.jpg

I just wan to thank Tillaz for his great work on this. I am using atm B04 and I know it have some bugs but will wait for B05 instead going back to B03.

Keep up the good work :)

Guest Pain_Deluxe

thx for B5 since i found out that Gobackup was not the issue fornlagging on B4:)

So guys just use Gobackup with that and OTA i just needed 45minutes for reflash.

Guest top_score

your trying to build an app that can swap the theme of other installed apps from "Holo" to "holo.Light" ?

what is it your trying to do / stuck with ?

just experimenting/learning how to use elipse and sdk tools.

for now I'm just trying to build an app that let's me swap the system between holo and holo.light, it's just something to learn with and not much more. (learning how something doesn't work is as informative as how it does work )

what I'm building towards is something like changing stuff in a similar manner to the way cyanogenmod let's you customise everything i.e. center clock, change clock/date/time colour, but I'm trying to do it without modding the systemUI, don't know if it's possible but it doesn't really matter as it's just about the learning how things interact with each other. I could modify a cyanogenmod systemui but want to learn how to do it from scratch.

if I ever get it done you could stick it in your rom, if not I'll have it my own.

learning lots of good generic stuff from xda and developers.android.com

is there a better ram management at b05 than on b03?

at b03 i have 100mb free ram...

that's normal... its the RAMs job is to hold things in memory.. android will free up memory when needed

for me its always 100mb to 180mb free

take a look at your laptop / pc's ram

here is mine.. only 37 free (and only chrome is open) but my laptop is still fast and not slowing down, even when compiling

post-913969-0-66705400-1352399145_thumb.

Guest Pain_Deluxe

is there a better ram management at b05 than on b03?

at b03 i have 100mb free ram...

100mb free ram is totally ok on a phone thats ''in use'' !.

@tillaz: Shame on me :

But will the upload before 10pm ?(Germany Time)

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

just experimenting/learning how to use elipse and sdk tools.

for now I'm just trying to build an app that let's me swap the system between holo and holo.light, it's just something to learn with and not much more. (learning how something doesn't work is as informative as how it does work )

what I'm building towards is something like changing stuff in a similar manner to the way cyanogenmod let's you customise everything i.e. center clock, change clock/date/time colour, but I'm trying to do it without modding the systemUI, don't know if it's possible but it doesn't really matter as it's just about the learning how things interact with each other. I could modify a cyanogenmod systemui but want to learn how to do it from scratch.

if I ever get it done you could stick it in your rom, if not I'll have it my own.

learning lots of good generic stuff from xda and developers.android.com

you have to edit the systemUI because you need to define the new layouts for things like center clock etc, in a fourm of .xml

then create a listener for when changing between the layouts. stuff like this is difficult unless you build it in from source (systemUI)

as for making an app that changes other apps between holo to holo.light i think this would be really tricky for a couple of reasons.

mainly because some resources need manually changed from white to black

and you wont actually know witch ones until you apply the holo.light theme for the first time

i think a great app project that would make a lot of money on the market

would be something that works similar to the t-mobile theme chooser (found in CM)

i kind of know how it works and anyone else that has made a theme for it will also have an idea...

i would love to see something similar in the future as a stand alone app... making a theme would then be universal

Guest top_score

@tillaz

thanks for the feedback.

am only looking at making something specific to infusion rom, T-Mobile theme chooser looks like it's been integrated into cm, will have to have another look on github.

at the minute I don't really know what's possible and what's not in getting apps interacting with each other, i.e. forcing my app to overide systemui layout xml files, but it's a voyage of discovery in my learning process.

my end goal is making my own rom, but I'm starting by making (trying ) individual modules, but there is so much stuff I don't think I will ever get a whole rom done.