[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

The state of my notification bar after playing making a stand alone theme installer thingy app.

Comming along nicely (read slowly)

thanks to @tillaz for giving me ideas what to look for.

Great work top_score. Ive been following this closely and if you need any testing or anything let me know

Guest top_score

no problem, it's a relatively easy thing but I think this is what it involved.

unpack rom

find code and add a line

repack rom

zip align- I think or something along those lines.

much quicker to pop the back off and remove sum.

QUicker

no problem, it's a relatively easy thing but I think this is what it involved.

unpack rom

find code and add a line

repack rom

zip align- I think or something along those lines.

much quicker to pop the back off and remove sum.

Quicker and problem free xD Thanks for the tip Top_score!

Heh, the "unlimited fast mobile data" is fiction around the world .-)

Yes, smartphone have to be usefull without data tarif.

Tillaz: Still waiting for uploaded B5, you promised do it today :-)

Guest top_score

Great work top_score. Ive been following this closely and if you need any testing or anything let me know

Thanks, I've been manually pushing different icons all over my rom to see exactly where icons are i.e. what apk they live in.

I've got the app written out in English on paper, and kind of flow charted, and know exactly what needs to be done, I'm trying to translate the English into Android and java, both of which I know very little about, but learning more as I go.

I'm using Eclipse to make the app but it's fighting back every step of the way.

at the minute I'm just working on changing the power toggle icons so people change them, I've made three different colour packs.

don't expect anything soon as I keep getting information overload and need to kill things on the Xbox.

eventually you will be able to change entire icon sets, but until I can get it to change the power toggles that's a long way off.

thanks for the support.

If there was a way of disabling data connection on first boot I would appreciate it because I always spend a little bit of money everytime I update the rom x)

Thanks.

i have disabled setup wizard so your phone wont use any data and will boot straight to the home screen allowing you to turn off data before using the phone ;)

i have disabled setup wizard so your phone wont use any data and will boot straight to the home screen allowing you to turn off data before using the phone ;)

Thank you! You're the best! Nicely done :D

Guest Pain_Deluxe
Heh, the "unlimited fast mobile data" is fiction around the world .-)

Yes, smartphone have to be usefull without data tarif.

Tillaz: Still waiting for uploaded B5, you promised do it today :-)

yeah know they capped to 500mb 1gb ect.

But i never reach my limit (500mb)

Guest Pain_Deluxe

and where i can get then the wizard?

and where i can get then the wizard?

its not needed, it just allows you to sign in and change the time / date soon as the phone boots... witch are normally already set anyway

soon as you try to enter the market / gmail etc.. it will prompt you to sign in and run the wizard

im still trying to find where the blank gmail notification problem is coming from...

its not framework-res or gmail :huh:

thx tillaz:)

can you tell us wich bug was the bug for lagging on B4?

im not %100 sure yet and wont be until i release B05 and then have some people apply a patch to see if it is the cause.

Guest Pain_Deluxe

But it was not the fully rename to desire hd or?

Hope we find it out.

If you have a patch to test on b4 i can test.(but before i must flash B4 :D)

But it was not the fully rename to desire hd or?

Hope we find it out.

If you have a patch to test on b4 i can test.(but before i must flash B4 biggrin.png)

definitely not the desire hd thing, i'm sure about that

Guest DarKevil7

I have a problem, whenever i try to install a custom kernel I get the image of android with a red sign on top. I'm using B04. I tried with various kernel and the result is always the same.

Apart from that i only have to say: great work Tillaz :)

P.S.- sorry for my english

Guest ppatrao

@Tillaz:

I'm on B04 and since day one haven't had (fingers crossed...) a singeCaller ID Lag. :)

Still, overall performance its sluggish compared to B03 but have lot's of free memory, never drops from 80-100 Mb free.

Please don't touch the Caller app or dialler since it seems to be working fine, at least for me. I'm on Vodafone Portugal, came from B926 > B04

im not %100 sure yet and wont be until i release B05 and then have some people apply a patch to see if it is the cause.

B04 + Geno v2 1,152GHz/122MHz ondemand,cfq+ Green Theme

No caller ID lag, no performance problems, no T9 dialer lag (300 contacts). Only one reboot when tryed hop skype call between same named wifi APs, same as my ZTE Blade, myabe problem with APs, one is atheros based and second has realtek chipset.

Baseband HSPA+ from 8818 B926. Is the best.

B04 is first one where my phone is able read book (moon reader+svox) on background and use another app on front, only Opera sometimes consume too much memory and kill svox.

B05 is basically B03 but with some UI fixes, nothing to do with performance has been touched and its running super smooth for me

this is just to get things back on track as B04 had problems with performance

i have fixed the blank tile on gmail etc.. among with other small things in the build.prop

Didn't know but it's awesome then. Thanks for the quick reply.

if you look in the init.d folder you can see all the performance tweaks (that's all supercharger is, various scripts for performance)

in my opinion the one's i have used work better