[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

if you look in the init.d folder you can see all the performance tweaks (that's all supercharger is, various scripts for performance)

in my opinion the one's i have used work better

Then all those addons to replace the multitasker nullify those tweaks?

Guest patrikdani

Hi tilaz, first of all thanks for your job!

With stock ics i had max 80-70 mb free ram. With this one ive got 170-80.

Very stable I did not had any reboots or so.

Two things i noticed: keyboard lagging (probably i will give a try to an another one)

And i have quite few force closes. Well apps are not responding.

Battery life good since I calibrated it.

Do you think usb otg ever will work on this device?

Thanks!

Edited by patrikdani

Guest top_score

if Eclipse studio was a dog I would have beat it to death for not doing what I want it too.

On the plus side I've managed to change the power toggles just from using a terminal emulator on the phone.

From one of the many video tutorials I've watched it's possible to put a bash script thing into an Eclipse app project so I think pushing buttons on an app should fire the commands I've manually had to enter on the terminal.

can I heck as like get my head round making an app, the tutorials I've seen start simple with a hello world on the screen, then the next lesson it's got you hacking the space shuttle and making it do loop the loops.

over all I think my stand alone app is coming along nicely, if I can just work out how to get a button to do something a pre beta version of a beta version might be out soon.

sorry for the non technical Android speak as Im still learning what the thingies and what do you call it should really be referenced as.

Guest droiddruid

can I heck as like get my head round making an app, the tutorials I've seen start simple with a hello world on the screen, then the next lesson it's got you hacking the space shuttle and making it do loop the loops.

Made me laugh out loud. I agree with this 100%.

Guest top_score

there might be a beta for the holo light theme soon if anyone is interested

I'm still on b02 because I've had a warning about suspicious activity on my phone that looks like tethering, but will definitely be interested in it when I upgrade or borrow someone's Wi-Fi, a trip to McDonalds tomorrow I think to use their free access.

Downloading B05 right now, will try it tomorrow after work. :D

Can anyone explain to me what exact options do I need to turn on or off to be able to use internet only if wifi is available and not from my mobile operator? I do not have free internet included in my subscription and when I moved to B04 few days ago there was some traffic via 3G (I removed sim card when installing B04 so it's not from that).

Downloading B05 right now, will try it tomorrow after work. biggrin.png

Can anyone explain to me what exact options do I need to turn on or off to be able to use internet only if wifi is available and not from my mobile operator? I do not have free internet included in my subscription and when I moved to B04 few days ago there was some traffic via 3G (I removed sim card when installing B04 so it's not from that).

this is no longer a problem as the setup wizard is disabled, the phone boots straight to the home screen allowing you to turn of data before using your phone

tillaz, first of all thank you for this rom i appreciate it , i just updated to B05 but now i am having some problems with storage.fix, is no longer working i guess,,,

edit: never mind its working i made a confusion

Edited by HPaiva

Guest rale_ts

there might be a beta for the holo light theme soon if anyone is interested

Just one suggestion. I think that holo light theme wold be also interesting if instead of blue color red is used.

Great work with B05 it seams lot faster and lag free :D

Guest Shineali

Can I edit the apps in this rom? For example, I have Nova Launcher Prime, but it creates a conflict when I install it (in B04 at least) can I replace the apk Launcher2 for my Nova Prime? or delete calculator and use another one, delete gmail because i don´t use it and add apk that i use?

Guest Upayidance

Just downloaded B05, been updateing WITH wipes from B02(think it was B936?) every OTA when it came out and B04 defo felt slower than B05! Also see if i have a problem with the hard reboots, missed an important phone call yday cuz of it :/ Hope it doesent happen in B05!

Something i noticed was when you turn off mobile data it wont change the icon to off untill i turn off wifi, no matter how many times i click it, but when i click wifi off, the icon changes on and off as it should when you press it, just a visual confusion :D

Have a question tho why the G300, and my GFs Galaxy Mini 2 says less than 512 total ram when you look at running apps.

nevermind as i wrote this got hard reboot in my hand... didnt clarify = i installed with both wipe options ticked in OTA B05 and restored via GO backup, got a phonecall and 10 seconds in it vibrated and made the start up sound -> reboot and it didnt have the call info from that last phonecall

Edited by Upayidance

I installed B05 and when I first boot there is no welcome screen, it goes straight to nova launcher and i can't restore my apps from play, anyone else?

If you read a few posts above yours, Tillaz removed the initial set up to avoid data costs before wifi can be set up.

To add your google account, go to setting -> accounts & sync -> add google account.

Guest wiiman2012

What are the best kernels to play about with for this rom? (and how does one go about installing them?)

Does the GO Backup need to be updated to GO Backup Pro?

Also, does No-frills CPU Control need to be updated? As far as I can tell it came with the rom, but google play won't let me update, because it wasn't signed correctly.

EDIT: I've not installed anything new, but I seem to have lost APP2SD and the phone is using internal storage and not external, like it was in b04 and before?

All I've done is upgraded using OTA and restored my backup made by GO Backup

Edited by wiiman2012

Guest wouterbeer

I installed B05 and when I first boot there is no welcome screen, it goes straight to nova launcher and i can't restore my apps from play, anyone else?

Another suggestion: just make use of the app Go Backup that comes with the ROM.