[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Ziggomatic

Make sure you adjust the permissions on the files to be read+execute for root and read for all others (I think). Check one of the existing .ogg files for the correct permissions to use. Hopefully, that's all it is.

Thanks, I'll have a look.

Guest Pirex69

Hi Tillaz,

I think i´ll go back to B03. I´m having too much FC with some apps. And my feeling is that return button is not so responsive as it was.

any way good luck with your future choice :)

rgds

Pirex

Hi Tillaz,

I think i´ll go back to B03. I´m having too much FC with some apps. And my feeling is that return button is not so responsive as it was.

any way good luck with your future choice smile.png

rgds

Pirex

lol, it is B03, but if you think it makes a difference ;)

Guest Pirex69

lol, it is B03, but if you think it makes a difference ;)

You´ve told that before and I beleave you :). that fact is that this one is not ok for me. But i´ll give another try and will make another clean flah during the weekend.

Any way, i´ve been follow you since the beggining of this thread and i´ve also follow some other, but never seen a guy that is a man of family with kids, and a workaholic give so much tallent and avalability to a comunity just for fun.

honnestly hope that you have a great carrer in future what ever it can be :)

All the best for you

and thks for every thing

Pirex

You´ve told that before and I beleave you smile.png. that fact is that this one is not ok for me. But i´ll give another try and will make another clean flah during the weekend.

Any way, i´ve been follow you since the beggining of this thread and i´ve also follow some other, but never seen a guy that is a man of family with kids, and a workaholic give so much tallent and avalability to a comunity just for fun.

honnestly hope that you have a great carrer in future what ever it can be smile.png

All the best for you

and thks for every thing

Pirex

thanks, lol most of what i do here is done when i'm supposed to be working :ph34r:

you might want to change the OTA part of the build.prop to match the latest version to stop the update notification's

#

# OTA_INFO

#

otaupdater.otaid=InfusB944

otaupdater.otatime=2012118-1600

otaupdater.otaver=B05

otaupdater.sdcard.os=sdcard

otaupdater.sdcard.recovery=sdcard

Guest Pirex69

thanks, lol most of what i do here is done when i'm supposed to be working :ph34r:

you might want to change the OTA part of the build.prop to match the latest version to stop the update notification's

#

# OTA_INFO

#

otaupdater.otaid=InfusB944

otaupdater.otatime=2012118-1600

otaupdater.otaver=B05

otaupdater.sdcard.os=sdcard

otaupdater.sdcard.recovery=sdcard

Yeah there are fixes. Mine is to copy my ringtones and notification .ogg to the media folders in the Root directory /system/media/Ringtones (something like that). I usually do this to the Infusion ROM zip on my PC before I burn the ROM onto phone.

I know there are other ways.

Thks Tillaz, but i´m not going any where, I´m going to stay near Infusion, very close because some day you´ll wake up and miss your work eh eh eh, and than we will have a B06, B... till HD codecs and some other things turns this G300 one of the best android phones as ZTE Blade has been for lot´s of us. For future i´ll be waiting for this one:

http://www.mobot.net...rmance-99-49484

Eh eh eh

it would just stop you been prompted to update to B05, but would still work for B06, witch will happen but be the final version

Guest YurikRecords

had a look into this and my notification and ringtone (even though ringtone isnt effected) are all in root directory!

I have the same in MI File Manager. Total Commander is doing so well for me.

1) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ghisler.android.TotalCommander&hl=en

2) http://www.androidpolice.com/2011/07/25/tip-how-to-enable-writing-to-read-only-partitions-remount-rw-in-total-commander-for-android/

Guest ppatrao

@ Tillaz:

This is by FAR the best Infusion (or other) Rom! B05 is working flawlessly!

-Caller ID is working fine since day 09/11/12. One thing i did was install Wondershare MobileGo for Android and reduplicate any possible contacts, and editing some phone numbers manualy, cleaning up the list a bit.

-I don't have any FC's on any apps, camera good, gps good, wi-fi excelent, contacts list working fine (also i can star a contact and it automatically appear as favorite), no bugs so far, great battery life.

-if only we could eliminate the static hiss that comes from the 3.5' jack and put in an 8MP carl zeiss sensor on it ;)

Any way, great great job Tillaz, beer money is on the way this weekend :)

Guest Upayidance

I put my phone to 2G only, and when i need to check something switch bk to 3G.... NO CRASHES!!! Truly great rom once it doesent reset, sucky that the G300 is like this but atleast mine works now :D

Guest Pain_Deluxe
I put my phone to 2G only, and when i need to check something switch bk to 3G.... NO CRASHES!!! Truly great rom once it doesent reset, sucky that the G300 is like this but atleast mine works now :D

Put on 2G data and you stll get notifications.

The only app that FC is web.de Mail

Any solution? play store.com is saying that I have no devices and I already accessed playstore in the phone.

EDIT: Ignore, It's fixed.

Edited by Owl93

Guest Higgy69

I noticed a bug. When adding details to a contact, 'SAVE' is not spelt correctly. This happened in B03 & B05.

post-992246-0-29124600-1352906507_thumb.

Also a couple of times I have lost data transfer - the phone signal icon has lost its blue? and Mobile Network Status = Disconnected?

I am still connected to network as I can make phone calls but no Internet access? If I put on Wi-Fi then the signal icon goes blue?

Something to do with the phone or signal weirdness? I am on T-Mobile and what with it going to EE I wonder if they are mucking about with network?