[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Pain_Deluxe

lol battery trolls me: After using maps navigation drain to 23% after a little deep sleep it went back to 45 :D (12hrs ,8h deep sleep,3,40h awake , 2h40 screen on from that 2h navigation with bluetooth on)

@tillaz: Changing the parameters in build.prop has help ! :)

A reboot i did myself calibrate it back to 25. But hey. On all day 3G (UMTS) its very good (Had 99% HSPA11)

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Download the zip with your phone.(important !)

(Got another problem on B4 with download it over pc with fc apps @ first starts) load it via OTA sold it out)

then CWM an Wipe EVERTHING (even dalvik) the format system. and then flash again.

Guest Kelthar

Hey Tillaz, I have a suggestion: is it possible to select different time spans for the mobile data usage meter? Like, weekly, or able to specify length manually. That'd be great.

Tillaz, what are you doing after final? maybe mod cm9? or nothing with the g300?

na, this rom was just to something to do until i got my quad core device,

mainly because the community is total dead on here for the LG O2x (currant device)

soon as i get the nexus 4 i will just be working on that.

Guest andy.hyde4

na, this rom was just to something to do until i got my quad core device,

mainly because the community is total dead on here for the LG O2x (currant device)

:(

Guest dan nedan

ok. you did a great work here, in a serious and responsible way.

what about the b06 (final?!) test?

Edited by dan nedan

Guest mr_mufy

Hi guys,

I have a question about the MMS Services.

- When i need to send a MMS i always have to turn on the DATA service, When i do this the other apps consume trafic.

His any Way to turn the reception our send MMS autumatically???

Hi guys,

I have a question about the MMS Services.

- When i need to send a MMS i always have to turn on the DATA service, When i do this the other apps consume trafic.

His any Way to turn the reception our send MMS autumatically???

change this to "true" in the build.prop

ro.config.hw_always_allow_mms=false

ok. i did a great work here, in a serious and responsible way.

what about the b06 (final?!) test?

i'm still working on it, will let everyone know when its ready for testing

change this to "true" in the build.prop

ro.config.hw_always_allow_mms=false

Hi Tillaz

thanks for this advise, this actually works for me, as 99% things in your ROM is not perfect yet, and wont be no one is it , but is much better than any ROM i had so far, waiting for B06 to test

once again, great work and thanks very much

Hello Tillaz! I have a question....I've tried a few days ago the CM9 by Dazzo and I noticed that the touch screen is much more responsive on CM9 than ICS. Why is that? Is it possible to implement that part of the CM9 into Infusion? Or can you make a CM9 based Infusion? I've tried a great deal of rom's but still Infusion is the best. Hope i get a reply from you!THX

When I connected the phone to PC and turned on USB storage, two drives used to show up on PC - for internal and SD card. Now only one drive is showing up - for SD card. I'm not sure if it's coused by phone or Windows. I did full wipe/factory reset and reinstalled the ROM but it still shows only one drive. Does anyone have an idea what might be it caused by? Could it be resulted by me messing something up in CWM recovery?

nvm the problem was with my PC. Sorry about the hassle.

Edited by Verbur

Hello Tillaz! I have a question....I've tried a few days ago the CM9 by Dazzo and I noticed that the touch screen is much more responsive on CM9 than ICS. Why is that? Is it possible to implement that part of the CM9 into Infusion? Or can you make a CM9 based Infusion? I've tried a great deal of rom's but still Infusion is the best. Hope i get a reply from you!THX

I think CM9 was built from scratch, so it has everything a phone should have like HWA. Infusion was just built over B944 so it still has many problems, like no HWA. This is Huawei's fault, not tillaz's.

That's why CM9 is site more responsive.

Edited by kyan31

I think CM9 was built from scratch, so it has everything a phone should have like HWA. Infusion was just built over B944 so it still has many problems, like no HWA. This is Huawei's fault, not tillaz's.

That's why CM9 is site more responsive.

yeah, CM9 is complied from cyanogenMod's source code, which is built from AOSP (totally stock android from Google)

and to build from someones source code like CM / AOSP you really need to own the device as it requires a lot more work / time / testing

since i have never owned the G300 and have limited time, i just messed around with the stock rom...

was just something to do until i got a new phone to be honest... since it has an active community, unlike my o2x