[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

I see you have updated the first post but the download link is not working. I assume this is due to it not being uploaded? and not a broken link, etc?

Does supercharger work now? or is it still borked?

superchager has never been broke, i just dont include it because i use my own scripts

Guest Pirex69

Hi everyone,

can someone tell me if I can flash this over the [ROM] [iCS] [b927] Clock work Mod Flashable .Zip???

Or do I have to make all the process of dwgr and reinstall the factory 927 rom?

Thks

Pirex

Guest tillaz

Hi everyone,

can someone tell me if I can flash this over the [ROM] [iCS] [b927] Clock work Mod Flashable .Zip???

Or do I have to make all the process of dwgr and reinstall the factory 927 rom?

Thks

Pirex

yes, just follow the two steps above the download link (its very important)

Guest anything-but

Ok,including the google now files in the rom ends up with search fc`ing,so flashed the zip thats on xda forums and it`s working now. Tho might be because i didn`t let the rom install 1st time without including the files. Rom itself doesn`t seem to suffer from the previous release`s issues. :)

Installed new version on top of old here with a cache and dalvik wipe. Removed a few apps I don't use and all is working very nicely so far (as did the last version).

Thanks.

Guest TestSpecimen.

Well so far so good. Much smoother than the previous release and no FC problems so far. Excellent work.

I will see how it goes tomorrow after a full day of use.

Guest tillaz

Installed new version on top of old here with a cache and dalvik wipe. Removed a few apps I don't use and all is working very nicely so far (as did the last version).

Thanks.

remember if you did not do a full wipe, don't report bugs

note to all, please only report bugs if your are on a clean install (full wipe & formatted system)

the reason i say do i full wipe is because things that where causing problems have been removed...

if you just flash the new version without a full wipe the problems will not be removed... and stay on the system

Guest donnyb90

Just installed on a full wipe, fantastic work Tillaz, much obliged! Im finding it much snappier than before and it just feels solid. Thanks again.

Guest stokietom

Just flashed the new update. It seems great, thanks.

I'm just wondering, when ever I use the video call function in Skype, the video goes green. Is this some sort of codec issue with ICS and is it likely to be fixed?

Thanks

Guest mack_

Just flashed the new update. It seems great, thanks.

I'm just wondering, when ever I use the video call function in Skype, the video goes green. Is this some sort of codec issue with ICS and is it likely to be fixed?

Thanks

dude we told you before lol...the phone doesnt have a front facing camera therefore you cannot make video calls..and unless you somehow attach a front facing camera you shall.be.forever stuck with the green screen.

Guest cjcandrei

Sorry for the off topic, how can you point the partition to the internal card? I have it empty and could use it for this.

On my old x3 sometimes after a reboot I wouldn't have my apps because of a mount problem with the sd card.

Tillaz, keep the good work. Already made backups and waiting for that update. :-)

Search thread "Insufficient storage available". It's there how you can do it...

Edited by cjcandrei

Guest tracasan

i wiped and reinstalled more times that i can count.... nothing seems to work. the power menu doesn't show. tried b926, 927, infusion old&new, i even tried team win recovery... nothing works... also sim tool kit doesn't show with 926 and infusion. works on 927 though... please help!

Edited by tracasan