[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Wait, you never owned the G300? :blink:

Man, you must be a genius to develop a ROM without the phone :D

It's kinda weird that the o2x didn't have an active community seeing it was the first dual core device released in the UK.

Edited by kyan31

Wait, you never owned the G300? blink.png

Man, you must be a genius to develop a ROM without the phone biggrin.png

It's kinda weird that the o2x didn't have an active community seeing it was the first dual core device released in the UK.

i have family with the G300 so have limited time to test things, thats why i get people here to do most of the testing for me via PM lol

yeah, was a big mistake me getting the o2x... from now on i'm waiting to see if a device has a good community on here before getting it

You tillaz did an awesome job here, even if you were just "waiting for the Nexus 4".... You latest build is absolutely stable, I haven't even bothered in testing CM9 so far. Cheers mate!

I only have to report one bug, which I am not too sure who's is from, app or ROM. When I try to set up the LED colours that I want WhatsApp to blink (for notifications), the app let me chose among a lot of colours (red, blue, white, green, etc...), however when I set it to red the app complains about that with this device only white and green are available. However, if I leave red selected, even it complains, it works nicely in red.

Not annoying at all, but I thought I would just you let know that.

Thanks!

You tillaz did an awesome job here, even if you were just "waiting for the Nexus 4".... You latest build is absolutely stable, I haven't even bothered in testing CM9 so far. Cheers mate!

I only have to report one bug, which I am not too sure who's is from, app or ROM. When I try to set up the LED colours that I want WhatsApp to blink (for notifications), the app let me chose among a lot of colours (red, blue, white, green, etc...), however when I set it to red the app complains about that with this device only white and green are available. However, if I leave red selected, even it complains, it works nicely in red.

Thanks!

was originally waiting for the zte era, but since zte said its not coming to the uk i decided on the nexus 4 lol

yeah, that problem you have is probably app related or just that the G300 is not fully supported, think it only supports red, green, blue, (on the G300)

Guest steve1232

Hey i need some help. I was on a version of this rom from about 3 weeks ago. Decided to update today so downloaded the rom, did a wipe and flashed. Now I get stuck on the Infusion boot logo and when i try to boot in to recovery all i get is a pink screen. Any ideas?

-----

Fixed. Reflashed recovery and i could get in to it.

Edited by steve1232

Hey i need some help. I was on a version of this rom from about 3 weeks ago. Decided to update today so downloaded the rom, did a wipe and flashed. Now I get stuck on the Infusion boot logo and when i try to boot in to recovery all i get is a pink screen. Any ideas?

Pink screen? I remember something about a pink screen in the B8xx days :huh:

I remember the pink screen problem happening when you had a 2gb memory card, or something like that.

16GB card. Been Googling for hours and tried everything i can find. Nothing seems to work.

Have you tried the force update method?

Download a stock ICS build and place on the root of your external SD card. Take out battery, wait a few seconds, replace it and turn on phone while holding volume +/-

A pink bar should show up and progress. Once it's done, you should boot into stock ICS. I'm sure you know what to do after that.

Guest BillBong

Thanks!

Try "Blink" from the market which does the same thing but seems to work a little better. My text messages are now turquoise (but I haven't been able to get it to change the default green for incoming calls).

Guest Higgy69

Thanks!

I installed Whatsapp on old B07 and I don't remember any warning regarding RED. I then have 'restored' it with every new Infusion release. I just went into Whatsapp in new B05 and yes I now get the LED colour warning. So it is either something changed in Infusion or an updated release of Infusion.

Sorry but I can't be bothered to go back to an older Infusion and try the lastest Whatsapp release. Maybe someone will try it to find out where the BUG is.

I checked too and even with RED warning it still shows RED notification. So probably not worth hunting down the bug too much.

I installed Whatsapp on old B07 and I don't remember any warning regarding RED. I then have 'restored' it with every new Infusion release. I just went into Whatsapp in new B05 and yes I now get the LED colour warning. So it is either something changed in Infusion or an updated release of Infusion.

Sorry but I can't be bothered to go back to an older Infusion and try the lastest Whatsapp release. Maybe someone will try it to find out where the BUG is.

I checked too and even with RED warning it still shows RED notification. So probably not worth hunting down the bug too much.

Exactly the same here. B07 didn't show any error when setting red LED notification. B05 does. However, it is possible that also WhatsApp got updated and new version has this bug. Either way, it is not annoying at all, just ignore the error.

Edited by dancg

Guest k123456

A working version of Anti Theft software

Hi has anyone installed a working version of Anti Theft software , Avast, Lookout etc

Tried both of these on B05 and b03, and could not either to work properly

Installed OK, but could not locate, sound alarm or control phone etc from PC

Thanks

PS is B05 rooted by default, or do I need to "switch something on"

Guest darthmaul88

was originally waiting for the zte era, but since zte said its not coming to the uk i decided on the nexus 4 lol

yeah, that problem you have is probably app related or just that the G300 is not fully supported, think it only supports red, green, blue, (on the G300)

Hi,

I've tested on CM9 and the G300 suports other colors for the led -like yellow or pink.

Just wanted to let you know.

Guest darthmaul88

lol got the same problem

just green works

Try selecting a darker tone - from the color.

For example if you choose blue -try dark blue - it works. It worked for me when I was on Infusion.

Edited by darthmaul88

think i will be looking for people to test the rom today, as far as i can see its running much better than before :)

CHANGE IN LATEST VERSION:

• 4.2 JELLY BEAN KEYBOARD
  • SONY WALKMAN MUSIC APP
  • IMPROVED MULTI TASKING
  • IMPROVED LAUNCHER REDRAW
  • IMPROVED AUDIO AND VIDEO
  • PERFORMANCE INCREASE
  • IMPROVED PROXIMITY CENSER
  • SMOOTHER SCROLLING
  • BETTER CALL QUALITY
  • FASTER BOOT TIME
  • ATTEMPT TO FIX CALLER ID LAG
  • BETTER INTERNET SPEED
  • ENABLED ALWAYS DATA MMS
  • FIXED RANDOM REBOOTS
  • IMPROVED BATTERY LIFE

A working version of Anti Theft software

Hi has anyone installed a working version of Anti Theft software , Avast, Lookout etc

Tried both of these on B05 and b03, and could not either to work properly

Installed OK, but could not locate, sound alarm or control phone etc from PC

Thanks

PS is B05 rooted by default, or do I need to "switch something on"

It's kinda unlikely, but are you by any chance using the phone itself to tether a connection to the computer?