[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

OMFG LOL... in this very minute I have reinstalled the whole B05 from scratch and right after the boot it gives me B06 notice ... :D

Great work tillaz!

let me know thoughts.im coming from cm9.how do i use the bin file?

Guest blademaster123

im on cm9 and tried to install this but after installing the rom and gapps using 'explained like you're 5' i selected reboot system and it reset but then got stuck at huawei' screen luckily i have a backup in CWM so whats the problem? (i wanted to try infusion for a couple of days then switch back to CM9)

Guest bladebuddy
im on cm9 and tried to install this but after installing the rom and gapps using 'explained like you're 5' i selected reboot system and it reset but then got stuck at huawei' screen luckily i have a backup in CWM so whats the problem? (i wanted to try infusion for a couple of days then switch back to CM9)

You problem might be flashing G apps on a rom that doesn't require them.

Edited by bladebuddy

how did you install the bin file normally flash the zip file.

that guide is inaccurate... you do all wipes first and only first, not after installing the rom, also you dont need to flash gapps

in the case of infusion you just install the rom... no need to do any wipes or anything else, just install it and everything is done automatic

Guest pan smajl

yaqh: I am not using any .bin file in the process, so I don't know what you are talking about. Just download the .zip, boot into CWM, do every wipe/format recommended, and flash the ZIP.

tillaz: As I can see, the Google wizard is back again. :) *setting up the ROM*

Is there any ETA for CM10? Or, like, is it super-close? Because I'd hate to migrate to CM9 and see CM10 released the next day, haha

yaqh: I am not using any .bin file in the process, so I don't know what you are talking about. Just download the .zip, boot into CWM, do every wipe/format recommended, and flash the ZIP.

tillaz: As I can see, the Google wizard is back again. :) *setting up the ROM*

when i go to download link it says .bin file not zip

Tillaz is this the beta 1 that we were testing or have you done more improvements, I'm back on beta 1 and happy with it atm

its beta 1 with things updated (apps, build.prop, gameloft fix) i ditched the changes that where in beta 2 as they made it much worse

so i just polished off beta 1 :)

Guest blademaster123

after i restored, i booted in clockwork and installed the zip *it took 10 seconds to install, no wipes and rebooted now it shows CM9 boot moving but not actually loading infusion, sorry total noob at this

after i restored, i booted in clockwork and installed the zip *it took 10 seconds to install, no wipes and rebooted now it shows CM9 boot moving but not actually loading infusion, sorry total noob at this

sounds like it never installed properly, before installing the rom do this:

wipe data / factory reset

mounts and storage / format system

now install the rom

if it still dose not install it could be the clockworkmod version you are using

Guest Pain_Deluxe

lol i just reinstall b2 because i think i had done a failure (slow downs ect) and now the final is there:D

You make my life hard.:P

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest pan smajl

Lol, I was swiping like mad and now I have noticed, that 4.2 keyboard didn't make it to the final release. :D :( Is there any chance, that 4.2 keyboard with native swipe input will make it into some future update? Or is this really the last update? :o I hope not. :)