[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest pan smajl

Sooo, this may be for a separate topic, but.. I have a little MYSTERY for you guys. :D

I have noticed that the G300 with Infusion (but may not be related to Infusion) restarts everytime I put it in my pocket, leave home and go to town! It is happening even with B06 - got two restarts today - but except that B06 is hyper fast. :( There is especially one spot in town where it restarts almost every time I go through there. I am wondering what may cause that? Bad signal coverage in some spots? 2G/3G switching? Ghosts? :D

So back to installing the SIM Locked Notifier. :/

is there any way to get offline voice recognition working?

Thanks for the reply.

I flashed Google Now, and I now have the microphone symbol active offline in the jelly bean keyboard, but when I click on it I get a message saying 'Can't reach Google at the moment.'

When I go to 'Settings>Language and Input' I get the message 'Unfortunately, Settings has stopped.'

Google Now itself is maybe working - at least when I click on Voice Search and ask if it will rain today it says 'yes....'. but in the settings there is nothing about enabling offline voice recognition.

I did read the warning about installing Google Now, so I'm not reporting any bugs here, just wondering if anyone has managed to get offline voice recognition working. Otherwise I'll go back to Swype where the (online) voice recognition seems to work better for me.

I think its only for jb onwards

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Sooo, this may be for a separate topic, but.. I have a little MYSTERY for you guys. :D

I have noticed that the G300 with Infusion (but may not be related to Infusion) restarts everytime I put it in my pocket, leave home and go to town! It is happening even with B06 - got two restarts today - but except that B06 is hyper fast. :( There is especially one spot in town where it restarts almost every time I go through there. I am wondering what may cause that? Bad signal coverage in some spots? 2G/3G switching? Ghosts? :D

So back to installing the SIM Locked Notifier. :/

ICS Stock Rom problem (what is infusion based on)

Its a 3G Problem.Toggle 2G in Standby and you dont have any reboot ;)

Guest pan smajl

Pain_Deluxe: Aaah, I see, thx for the info.. but how do you "toggle 2G in Standby"? Is there some good app (I found e.g. Tasker, but it's a little overkill just for this) to manage that? Because you can only toggle 2G in standard menu globaly and you have to do that manualy every time you want to switch.

Edited by pan smajl

Hi Tillaz, once more I have to congratulate you for this excelent ROM. I think now you reach perfection :)

One more thing: for having a good performance from the phone, how should I put my options?

Currently, my phone is:

Freq. max. clock :1,19ghz

Freq. min. clock: 320 mhz

Governor: ondemand

I/0 scheduler: sio

Dont have aply on reboot checked.

Once more, congratulation! :)

EDIT: Found an issue, dunno if its a bug or not but red light that indicates low battery does not flash on my phone.

It's just me who have this problem or anyone else have it too?

i have just re-based the rom on the latest B952 system.img and will be uploading it soon... (as in today)

i can't be bothered to give this loads of testing so i will just leave the link for the B944 based version, just incase you don't think its any better or whatever

Guest kieranswhite

i have just re-based the rom on the latest B952 system.img and will be uploading it soon... (as in today)

i can't be bothered to give this loads of testing so i will just leave the link for the B944 based version, just incase you don't think its any better or whatever

cool well done :)

Any changes on B952 ?biggrin.png

not from me no,

its just the same B06, but based on the latest stock B952.. so if Vodafone fixed anything it will be present

if people don't like it or think its worse, B06 will always be on first post as this is the last from me now

i want to finish the holo.light theme fully, then port it for the CM theme chooser and get it on the market :)

its uploading now %50

Is there any way to get the CM9 keyboard installed as I liked the slightly larger keys :-)

CM9 keyboard has been in this rom since the very start, its also been made it a bit bigger from day one ;)

anyone wanting to remove the mtp conection dont use the add-on (ITS NOT UPDATED) just do this

in the build.prop change:

ro.config.hw_sd_swith=true

to

ro.config.hw_sd_swith=false

Guest brim007

CM9 keyboard has been in this rom since the very start, its also been made it a bit bigger from day one ;)

Oops sorry my bad, must be my big thumbs or my screen needs calibrating!

tillaz i like the rom but same prabs as cm9 the battery drian is awfull tried the changing the values on build.prop but not helped, is there anything you could suggest to improve battery performaon over 3g?

You can't really improve the battery, it's 1500 mah, what do you expect? Plus it's only a 1ghz CPU so the phone usually has to work a little more, resulting in battery loss.

The devs are trying to fix the problem, so just let them instead of repeating the same thing again and again.

Just download Google Play Music ;)

i dont like the walkman app anyway.

Thanks alot, it really helped me alot! When I installed it I was able to assign music normally from "Settings - Sound - Phone ringtone - Local music", before installation when I choose "Local music" it just closes.

if your using the sony media player open it > click on my music at the top > click tracks >hold on the song you want and set as ringtone.

there is,

i would not of said it otherwise lol, got to the "my music" tab select the category where your music is, find the track and long hold on it

Thanks guys, I was such noob, always trying to play song and then search options to put it as ringtone :)))