[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest dinamo1975

dinamo1975e='tillaz' timestamp='1354208111' post='2060303']

clear data for the OTA app

[/quote/]

For users with OTA update:

In the build.prop file, at the bottom of this file u need to change B06 with B07

Guest pan smajl

I can confirm, that switching to "2G only" in menu really helped with the restarts! I had like 2-3 per day when I was travelling through city but since I use 2G only no restarts and the performance and stability is absolutely amazing! I am still on B06 and it's shame that Huawei made such an ICS ROM where you can't fuc*ing realiably use 3G.

Edited by pan smajl

Guest NeburG300

Hell yeah!

My score on Antutu v2.9.1 was of 2330... :angry2: <_<

188 Ram

366 CPU int

238 CPU float

293 2D G

883 3D G

195 Data IO

47 (4.7MB/S) SD Write

119 (11.9 MB/S) SD Read

CPU FRQCY 1228MHz

:huh: Why so many diferencies in a equal rom and equal device????????????

Someone to enlighten me!???

My score on Antutu v2.9.1 was of 2330... :angry2: <_<

188 Ram

366 CPU int

238 CPU float

293 2D G

883 3D G

195 Data IO

47 (4.7MB/S) SD Write

119 (11.9 MB/S) SD Read

CPU FRQCY 1228MHz

:huh: Why so many diferencies in a equal rom and equal device????????????

Someone to enlighten me!???

Scores do seem very low. U testing in airplane mode?

fist of all i would advise you to stay away from huawei all backup, this restores system elements witch is not good when swapping or updating roms

use "go backup" included in the rom,

you should be to boot into recovery, hold the power button and volume up at the same time

Hi Tillaz,

If using all backup could potentially cause so much havoc I would suggest leaving a note next to the link - I used all backup on the recommendation of other users on here and totally forgot about go backup (it had been a while ago since browsing the forum and I wouldn't have checked through 300 pages of posts).

I've been trying to boot into recovery on multiple occasions without success - honestly guys, I do know how to enter recovery mode. :(

Guest NeburG300

Scores do seem very low. U testing in airplane mode?

Nop , didn't test it with airplane, mode but now with Antutu 3.0 the score was much better than before ;)

I've reached the barrier of the 4200.

Now we're talking ;p

Guest Pain_Deluxe

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

my storage invert to intern after reboot. :(

(another reboot help ?!) This is always i update ADAway.....

damn no i must do it manually.

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest cirencester5

hi people, love B07 and all the tweaks on this forum, I have a question tho, not noticed it before but since B05 (I may be wrong) each time the phone goes the sleep the sound mutes itself, its not a problem just have to go into notifications to put it back on but wondered what causes it and if a tweak is available to return to normal volume upon wake, airplane mode is never on

better also say it sometimes mutes itself while on aswell when flipping between apps

Edited by cirencester5

no phone and contacts, system / apps I find them, but their menu does not

you need to flash the rom first and nothing else, let it reboot, then go back and flash any add-on's / themes

watch this for b952 werry important i dont know is it true but......hey .tillaz what did you say about this???

http://www.modaco.co...wei-will-reset/

Just to clear up any concerns; this problem won't affect any CWM flashed versions of B952. The problem with the update seems to be in the logistics of the update rather than the actual files themselves.

Edited by Cyda

Hey Tillaz

I know you mentioned your work with CM atm but when you get a chance can you look at the updater in B07

OTA tells me theres an update available for download even though i am on the latest build. When i cross reference with the ota updater under systems its still showing version B06.

No rush mate just when you get bored or have had enough of the kids ;)

Hey Tillaz

I know you mentioned your work with CM atm but when you get a chance can you look at the updater in B07

OTA tells me theres an update available for download even though i am on the latest build. When i cross reference with the ota updater under systems its still showing version B06.

No rush mate just when you get bored or have had enough of the kids wink.png

here is a patch,

clear OTA data after you flash it

oat-patch.zip