[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

how we can change the launcher??? i'm tempted to change to ADW launcher...is it better that the NOVA?? it's going to consume less resources?

Yeah, that's the case with any other ROM so I expect it to be no different here.

Can't you just install, say, ADW Launcher from the Play Store and then configure it as default?

I don't think so because it's incorporated in the system so it will be a little more dificult than that

There are some posts earlier in this thread discussing launcher replacement - might be worth having a look?

yeah I read it but I really don't understand how to do it....the part of the swap zip....i don't understand this part

Guest bladebuddy

yeah I read it but I really don't understand how to do it....the part of the swap zip....i don't understand this part

If you have got titanium backup a long press on the ADW launcher Icon in backup and restore should give you the option to convert to system app , that's the easiest way.

If no titanium b use apps like root explorer and copy the app to the system / app fies on your phone and check the permissions are right if you need help feel free to pm me.

It is quite easy once you have done it. P J.

yeah, to use a different launcher just download it from the market and press the home button to get the option to set as default,

if you plan on swapping between launchers often you should also download something like "home chooser flow" witch allows you to easily swap between multiple launchers

also, the "go backup" included it the rom is highly advised for backing up and restoring in the future

Has anyone found that they need a specific version of CWM for working with B06? I'm asking as I was thinking of trying this one posted by Dazzozo: ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.2.7 - Touch Hybrid.

Thanks

BTW Tillaz, apart from thanks again for this ROM and the work you did (are doing) I am still getting OTA notifications that never used to arrive until they started on 2nd Feb. Any ideas what I can do to stop them?

Edited by Iain_L

Has anyone found that they need a specific version of CWM for working with B06? I'm asking as I was thinking of trying this one posted by Dazzozo: ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.2.7 - Touch Hybrid.

Thanks

BTW Tillaz, apart from thanks again for this ROM and the work you did (are doing) I am still getting OTA notifications that never used to arrive until they started on 2nd Feb. Any ideas what I can do to stop them?

go to setting / apps

find OTA updater and clear data

Guest Feahnor

I installed B06 and after installing google apps i don't have google talk. How can i install it?

Edit: nothing, i reinstalled google apps and all works.

Edited by Feahnor