[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

any chance you could extract the camera to a flashable zip - I've had to revert to b927 but would like to use the version of the camera from this rom?

and same for the music equalizer if poss.

thanks

what exactly is the difference in B927?

i cant improve the rom if no one says why they are going back to B297

Guest Sonny Atwal

im having data problems since i moved to infusion ver 1 and same on ver 2.

im on giff gaff and afaik the settings are correct.

anybody here running this ROM on giffgaff able to provide screenshots of their working settings? i need screenshots due to some of the fields having similar names to ensure they are correct.

update: well this morning i turned the phone off (not reboot) and then waited 2 minutes then turned it back on, and guess what? data is working fine.

so if anyone else has issues with settings. sometimes you need to do a proper reboot, i rebooted about 10 times yesterday and they would not work.

Edited by Sonny Atwal

Guest feckineejit

Tillaz would that mms link work on atomicmod as I can't get pictures to send or receive on that rom either, (sending and receiving text are ok) I have downloaded tweakker so I can get the pictures to work.

Guest dt_matthews

what exactly is the difference in B927?

i cant improve the rom if no one says why they are going back to B297

sure;

very inconsistent performance, most notable in transitions between apps and screens. I cant pin down consistent cause / pattern.

I dont believe I have any erroneous apps but I have installed Superuser and Link2SD....

Guest Mario_Cardoso

update: well this morning i turned the phone off (not reboot) and then waited 2 minutes then turned it back on, and guess what? data is working fine.

so if anyone else has issues with settings. sometimes you need to do a proper reboot, i rebooted about 10 times yesterday and they would not work.

Are sure that was not a coincidence and was not network fault?

did anyone try this?

I don't use MMS, sorry.

sure;

very inconsistent performance, most notable in transitions between apps and screens. I cant pin down consistent cause / pattern.

I dont believe I have any erroneous apps but I have installed Superuser and Link2SD....

Maybe it's your phone/system. I haven't that problems. Try another Launcher.

I have Apex Launcher and don't have Link2SD.

Guest Mario_Cardoso

Tillaz are the only active Rom Maker/Developer and you people can't recognize that.

If you people instead of criticize him, give him Logcats or explain what problems you are having, he can work better and make better roms. But no, you people only know to say that the rom is defective and have bugs.

Tillaz is not a robot. If he pisses on us, then you will cry! Respect him!

Edited by Mario_Cardoso

Guest Pirex69

Hi Tillaz,

here is my report

I´ve flashed infusion over this ROM] [iCS] [b927] Clock work Mod Flashable .Zip, and it works, but...

I´ve noticed some delay everytime I press power button to turn on (after shutdown), It takes more time than 927 and the other costum.

Language pack is not complete, In my case Portuguese, some items are not translated.

From times to times there some some tiny lags

WIFI also fails, not always but sometimes.

Battery should be improved, but until now it seems less capable.

(sorry for bad english) :)

I´ll report anything else if it occurs to me

But I thing this is the right way to have a better costume rom. Keep going with Infusion, I´m in it.

Thks for the hard work

Pirex

Guest Mario_Cardoso

That delay is really a problem for you? God...

Language pack is problem of the original rom, not Infusion.

That tiny lags are normal because ICS has not Hardware Acceleration yet.

Have you done all the wipes/formats required before install this rom?

Guest tillaz

sure;

i'm going to use stock B297 for a while and see if i can see any differences...

because for me performance has been fine, maybe i will re-base it on B927

Tillaz are the only active Rom Maker/Developer and you people can't recognize that.

If you people instead of criticize him, give him Logcats or explain what problems you are having, he can work better and make better roms. But no, you people only know to say that the rom is defective and have bugs.

Tillaz is not a robot. If he pisses on us, then you will cry! Respect him!

+1. Well said.

Guest wrtease

this is for most people who have problems .before you install a rom

1.wipe factory

2.wipe cache

3.go to mounts and storage .

4.format system,format cache,format data.

5.go back to advanced

6.wipe dalvik ,wipe battery stats .

7.install rom

8.reboot.

9.enjoy

a totall of seven wipes this should clear any problems with any rom.works for me .and i always do this .

Edited by wrtease

Guest tillaz

Hi Tillaz,

here is my report

I´ve flashed infusion over this ROM] [iCS] [b927] Clock work Mod Flashable .Zip, and it works, but...

I´ve noticed some delay everytime I press power button to turn on (after shutdown), It takes more time than 927 and the other costum.

Language pack is not complete, In my case Portuguese, some items are not translated.

From times to times there some some tiny lags

WIFI also fails, not always but sometimes.

Battery should be improved, but until now it seems less capable.

(sorry for bad english) smile.png

I´ll report anything else if it occurs to me

But I thing this is the right way to have a better costume rom. Keep going with Infusion, I´m in it.

Thks for the hard work

Pirex

the reason why some things are not translated is because they are new things i have added,

i only know English so i cant translate them

Guest dt_matthews

Are sure that was not a coincidence and was not network fault?

I don't use MMS, sorry.

Maybe it's your phone/system. I haven't that problems. Try another Launcher.

I have Apex Launcher and don't have Link2SD.

Im using Hulu launcher.

the [admittedly subjective] perf between infusion and b927 is noticeable - this is with the exact same apps installed.

Guest Pirex69

@Mario Cardoso

I did not said that is a problem :) just a issue (the report is an oportunity to improve.. i think)

About the wipes I did as per the 1st page but not all as per @wrtease suggestion.

@Tillaz

If you want I can help with translation for PT language :) (but I never done that)

any way my respect to all of you :)

thks

Pirex

Edited by Pirex69

Guest Mario_Cardoso

Im using Hulu launcher.

the [admittedly subjective] perf between infusion and b927 is noticeable - this is with the exact same apps installed.

Ok, I believe in you! But that can be non subjective. You can test roms with benchmark programs, like Antutu for example!

Guest dt_matthews

Ok, I believe in you! But that can be non subjective. You can test roms with benchmark programs, like Antutu for example!

of course, je sais

(I should add, Antutu scores are almost identical between roms)

Edited by dt_matthews

Guest Pirex69

@Mario_Cardoso

now that you spoke about antutu,

when I run my test it finishes to early and give a result of 1313 with a ?

when press the question mark it says:

"verify by network time interval failed

Please check your network connection"

My net is working...

@Mario_Cardoso, should I make full wipes as @wrtease said and flash again?

thks

Pirex

Guest Mario_Cardoso

Well, about the Antutu I can't answer to you because I don't use it. But 1313 is very bad! You should have around 2600 points.

And I made ALL the wipes and formats before install this Rom. So, it's up to you!

Edited by Mario_Cardoso

Guest Mario_Cardoso

I've said that I don's use Antutu ;) Maybe I will intall it and report back soon.

I haven't SIM Toolkit too, and to be honest I don't what it is for!

EDIT: I installed Antutu and the results are:

post-642499-0-48128300-1343994925_thumb.

Edited by Mario_Cardoso

Guest tillaz

@Mario_Cardoso

should be the fact of not installed the SIM TOOLKIT?

humm...

lol, sim tool kit is just an app to get your balance or remaining mints

makes no differance to a rom...

its useless if you have an unlimited tariff like me ,

i think its a dodgy app because it has options for crap that will charge you £2 every moth if you select it

Guest Rico_89

Great rom, very smooth but I have one problem. The ringtone still switches to "default" but that's not the fault of this rom, just an inherent ICS issue, however when ever I use a custom mp3 ringtone it never loops, it just rings once and that's it. The default ringtones work perfectly and will play back until I answer but any custom ringtones will only play once. I have tried converting it to an ogg file but the results are the same, one ring and then silence.

I have wiped everything three times before installing this rom, just to make sure, and I have installed it twice, so any advice would be appreciated thanks.