[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

sweet... iv just got the status bar power widgets ported from atomicmod... :)

Woot. That is great news. Grab a beer to celebrate! :)

Any chance of a patch or will it be a new ROM?

Edited by Cyda

Guest tillaz

all buttons are working perfect apart from the brightness button, shouldn't be to hard to fix though... going to look at the logs now

i also want to add a flashlight button if i can

post-913969-0-88030300-1344721135_thumb. post-913969-0-73426500-1344721131_thumb.

Guest tillaz

all buttons are working perfect apart from the brightness button, shouldn't be to hard to fix though... going to look at the logs now

i also want to add a flashlight button if i can

post-913969-0-88030300-1344721135_thumb. post-913969-0-73426500-1344721131_thumb.

now im really confused :huh:

this dose not work on B927... but works fine on B934

on B927 its just locks the screen up with a force close like normal :blink: :blink: :blink:

yeah, and the brightness button is fixed

Any chance of a cwm.zip patch for it? Infusion is running so well atm I don't want to flash a new ROM if I can help it.

Edited by Cyda

I take it flashing the 927 beta over the new 934 is ok,plus restoring a 934 backup over the 927 beta too? :)

Yes on both accounts, standard wipes apply of course.

Edited by Cyda

Guest anything-but

Of course......934 is running ok for me,just wanted to ask as i may try the overclocked kernel out on 927 myself tomorrow. Main thing holding me back is my sd cards r/w speed,just a case of curiosity. :)

Of course......934 is running ok for me,just wanted to ask as i may try the overclocked kernel out on 927 myself tomorrow. Main thing holding me back is my sd cards r/w speed,just a case of curiosity. :)

Have you tried modifying the read cache? http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1010807

I set mine to 2048 and fine that runs well.

Edited by Cyda

Guest Rico_89

Ah so Infusion won't work with B934? I've been staying out of that thread because I need my phone running for a few more days and I know I'll get the upgrade bug if I start reading through what people are saying... I hate being left out. ;)

Guest wso277

there will be a rom update soon, there's more than just the power widgets :)

im going to try adding a WiFi tether button

Tillaz will you be using the new kernel? If the bluetooth and camera problems are fixed.

I'm testing out the new 934 but will probably go back to infusion if i can use that kernel.

Guest tillaz

what about gps toggle and data/3g toggle will it work properly or it would take you to settings menu?

they all work properly, but if you do what fast access to the buttons settings you can long hold on any button and it will take you to its settings page