[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

Still based on 927 tillaz?

yeah, i cant be bothered doing all the the coding again... would be the 3rd time,

i will re-base it on the next version released,

im also going to be testing a new OTA system in the next release, so you dont need to keep checking here for rom updates...

you will automaticly get a notification when a newer version is available for download, will then let you download it and install :)

also any patches will be pushed threw this.. so no need to hunt the thread for them

Guest anything-but

That`s a nice addition tillaz....and i can see that coding for every release/leak can be a pain in the arse and making it every other one would be a lot less time consuming. :)

Guest wso277

yeah, i cant be bothered doing all the the coding again... would be the 3rd time,

i will re-base it on the next version released,

im also going to be testing a new OTA system in the next release, so you dont need to keep checking here for rom updates...

you will automaticly get a notification when a newer version is available for download, will then let you download it and install :)

also any patches will be pushed threw this.. so no need to hunt the thread for them

Will we be able to use this new kernel?

Your rom with a bit of oc would be perfect.

Guest anything-but

Yea,i did that yesterday and again today with the tillaz`s new release. :)

As long as you have the newer baseband your fine.

Edited by anything-but

Yea,i did that yesterday and again today with the tillaz`s new release. :)

As long as you have the newer baseband your fine.

there's a new release...i have only got the files for the beta

Guest anything-but

Also tillaz,just to confirm incase my addled brain fecked up,this new release is now 927 based and not 926 as was the original releases?

Guest tillaz

Also tillaz,just to confirm incase my addled brain fecked up,this new release is now 927 based and not 926 as was the original releases?

yes, B927 based

Guest emyjojo

Is there a new release? If yes, how can I get it? I am running infusion 927 beta and no notification for an update. Thanks in advance.

Edited by emyjojo

Cheers tillaz,maybe a pointer on the OP that it`s now 927 based so peeps don`t grab the page 35 one? :)

im confused should i flash the beta on pg 35 or is there a new release link in the OP?

Guest emyjojo

The new release is now based on B927,so grab the one on the OP.

I'm confused. Can you be more explicit, please. :D

Edited by emyjojo

The new release is now based on B927,so grab the one on the OP.

thanks i didnt release,@Tillaz you should probably change the title again bit confusing ^_^

Guest tillaz

wow... hold on there lol

there is no new version, i was just saying it will be based on B927 when release.

i will update the OP title when its released like normal

yes, based on B927

i assumed you meant the next version

wow... hold on there lol

there is no new version, i was just saying it will be based on B927 when release.

i will update the OP title when its released like normal

oh my bad,i must be misinformed :(

Guest tillaz

well, the OTA is half working...

its gets the update and downloads it fine

problems

dose not auto boot into clockwork mod an install like it should

after manually booting recovery the install fails because of signature verification

post-913969-0-39785400-1344810279_thumb.post-913969-0-94026600-1344810257_thumb.post-913969-0-91793500-1344810261_thumb.post-913969-0-37028900-1344810275_thumb.

well, the OTA is half working...

its gets the update and downloads it fine

problems

dose not auto boot into clockwork mod an install like it should

after manually booting recovery the install fails because of signature verification

post-913969-0-39785400-1344810279_thumb.post-913969-0-94026600-1344810257_thumb.post-913969-0-91793500-1344810261_thumb.post-913969-0-37028900-1344810275_thumb.

That's a pretty handy tool... Umm have you tried disabling the signature verification?