[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest andy.hyde4

my device no longer shows up on google so on the play store website i cannot install apps through it yet google services on the phone work?

nope just gave it a lot of reboots and left it a while now working

Edited by andy.hyde4

Guest dt_matthews

Worth reminding peeps to change the Storage location to sdcard as its set to point to Internal storage.

Edited by dt_matthews

Guest FrankieADZ

my device no longer shows up on google so on the play store website i cannot install apps through it yet google services on the phone work?

nope just gave it a lot of reboots and left it a while now working

i get that too whenever i flash a new ROM, takes a bit to appear on Play Store.

Guest tillaz

Worth reminding peeps to change the Storage location to sdcard as its set to point to Internal storage.

good point, hopefully i can revert this in the next release as i have an idea what has changed from B927

Guest Potatoes

tillaz did you update the OP? still says beta which is confusing.

The OP has been updated, and yep I'd assume it is still a beta rom seeing as it's based on a beta rom, But it's working without any noticeable issues so far

Guest palec69

Well done tillaz , as always good stuff!!! ;)

Only thing i've noticed so far is that the Mobiledata toggle (in status bar widged) appears to be turned on after you press it and turn the data off, it turns the data off alright as i checked in system settings but the button stays lit(liten?) up, anyone can confirm ?

Edited by palec69

Guest tillaz

tillaz did you update the OP? still says beta which is confusing.

check the build number in about phone,

"Infusion B934 Beta 1"

this is a Beta since its the first release to the public based on B934

next version will be out of beta once we know its working like it should :)

Guest tillaz

Well done tillaz , as always good stuff!!! wink.png

Only thing i've noticed so far is that the Mobiledata toggle (in status bar widged) appears to be turned on after you press it and turn the data off, it turns the data off alright as i checked in system settings but the button stays lit(liten?) up, anyone can confirm ?

i had this once, just reboot and it should be normal, from then on

Guest palec69

i had this once, just reboot and it should be normal, from then on

Thanks for the tip, but it didnt help, now it even doesnt light up when you press it(still turns the data on/off as it should)i've noticed that it works only when i have wifi turned off,

Guest tillaz

Download shortcut link in post 1 seems to be broken - gives a 404 over at Dropbox. Thanks

yeah, it was me putting things in folders (link changed)

its fixed now

Download shortcut link in post 1 seems to be broken - gives a 404 over at Dropbox. Thanks

dont try and download on your phone lol..i tried it,just got 404 error but its working on my netbook...downloading now happy days!

scrap that just saw tillaz's post

Edited by mack_

Anyone who is up and running,is there any bugs or issues?....still downloading 7 mins left :unsure:

Nope, nothing I have found yet. It is smooooth as can be. To be honest from what I have seen so far it looks like the best ROM tillaz has released for the G300 (IMO). Seriously.

Hats of to you on this one, tillaz. Thanks again. :D

Edit: Tillaz, get yourself a beer from me. Confirmation number: 1TV727261H4364425

Edited by Cyda