[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest droiddruid

Weird. If I paste that link in to chrome, ie or ff it just asks where to save the file... no download screen.

I was clicking the link using Opera Mobile

Guest droiddruid

this take you to a download button, it needs to start downloading straight from clicking the url

try this

might just have to do without the OTA updater

Takes me to same download screen.

this take you to a download button, it needs to start downloading straight from clicking the url

try this

might just have to do without the OTA updater

Yeah, that takes you to a download button also. :(

Rather than ditch the OTA updater idea maybe look at hosting on goo.im and see if updates can be done via this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.s0up.goomanager

Failing that we need someone with a fat server. :P

just been looking at my old minus account, think this will work

can everyone just randomly download this file an see if it works, the download should start as soon as you click HERE

please don't flash the zip, its not for this phone... just delete it

doesnt start straight away i had to click download but i dont think that is really a big issue it is just pressing a button

Guest toge64

can anyone give me an md5 for tillaz's rom? the one i downloaded from the solidfiles mirror is

98FD3E264D455692B4F5A2C2ED5A6811

Edited by toge64

Guest tillaz

Yeah, that takes you to a download button also. sad.png

Rather than ditch the OTA updater idea maybe look at hosting on goo.im and see if updates can be done via this: https://play.google....s0up.goomanager

Failing that we need someone with a fat server. tongue.png

i just got my account info from them but my password dose not work, cant be bothered chasing it up.. took them 3 days to get it to me

Guest droiddruid

doesnt start straight away i had to click download but i dont think that is really a big issue it is just pressing a button

But for OTA to work the file needs to download automatically without any user intervention by way of clicking buttons :)

can anyone give me an md5 for tillaz's rom? the one i downloaded from the solidfiles mirror is

98FD3E264D455692B4F5A2C2ED5A6811

File: Infusion-B934-Beta-1.zip

CRC-32: af1a825b

MD4: aba56c57e4f31bc61125cf3b98755f37

MD5: 98fd3e264d455692b4f5a2c2ed5a6811

SHA-1: 3579261dc09d321236b4ed33c55c6f91148b17f6

Guest toge64

I can't seem to boot into ICS after flashing tillaz's rom.... hmmm

its stuck on the 3g WO screen.

edit: reflashed it and it works now *confused*

Edited by toge64

Guest tillaz

is there a way to send the updates to the phone or links to the files and stuff?

if dropbox was still working when i uploaded an update or patch you would get a notification like an app update,

you would then be prompted to download it, see the change log, then automatic install it and reboot

if dropbox was still working when i uploaded an update or patch you would get a notification like an app update,

you would then be prompted to download it, see the change log, then automatic install it and reboot

what about google drive or sky drive?

If he kept a normal link in the OP and just used that for OTA updates, 35gb a month might work.

we dont know if it will actually work....looks like some testing needs to be done ^_^

im game

Guest tillaz

If he kept a normal link in the OP and just used that for OTA updates, 35gb a month might work.

(35gb) that's only about 300 downloads

i dont know what i can do now... probably have to leave it out, iv sent dropbox an email asking to sort this out

they seem to think this is suspicious behaver