[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest samjam

On the new version (B130812) after clean install (i wiped and formated all) i have from time to time problem with the Market stability, from time to time the Market apps go down - i never see this before.

I'm having market crash a few times in the B394 repack. It happens if I scroll too hastily down the applist while it is loading more. I get the twirly busy circle thing halfway up the screen with more apps listed below it. Then I know it will crash within a few seconds. I think it is a problem with the google app.

Guest sandrogp
There is a way to use the 2gb partition with link2sd and use that to move your apps. There is a guide on here somewhere on how to do it, I've done it on my last 3 roms and it works well.

With that workaround, are widgets still available for the apps that have been moved?

Guest bladebuddy
Help - upgraded to the ICS 934 infusion rom, but when i installed titanium back up, it doesn't recognise any apps to restore. I copied them to the sd card and they're in the titanium backup folder.

This happened to me but I tried a Chinese rom before flashing this and thought that was the culprit, first of all go into settings and select external sd card as default storage, this didn't help matters for me but try it anyway, what I eventually did was restore a previously saved copy of my sd card from my p.c back to my sd card. Would recommend to everyone to make a backup of you're sd card to you're p.c and keep it up to date. Also is the sd card you are using one from this phone or a different one.

Guest goodfella123

My external sd is already the default.

I made a copy of my sd before upgrading, then wiped the sd.

Now that i've successfully upgraded, i have copied the titanium folder from my back up to the sd in the phone but no apps to restore once i enter the titanium app.

I'm a bit unsure about copying my entire sd backup to the sd in the phone. Will that be ok?

Guest bladebuddy

Its what I did and all was well but my backup was from the sd card used in this phone which is why I asked. If not restore app without data may help depending on how often you download Googles updates if you do it regular then ICS compatibility shouldn't be a problem.

Guest Mario_Cardoso

Help - upgraded to the ICS 934 infusion rom, but when i installed titanium back up, it doesn't recognise any apps to restore. I copied them to the sd card and they're in the titanium backup folder.

Happened to me too, but I found a solution. Go to the Menu - Settings - Applications, choose Titanium and then force close it and wipe data. Now go to Titanium again and your backups can be restored normally!

Guest goodfella123

Default storage set to sd already.

I've just installed fresh from market now so no problems and i've made a new backup of everything i've had to install.

Guest k123456

Excellent Rom, one Question though; getting App2sd is not supported by this device

I have installed it, but apps cannot be moved to sd card

Space according to App2sd

Total 755mb (where has all the hdd space that came with the phone gone - hidden partition perhaps)

available 574

Problem is I have a sat nav package, which along with its maps takes up quite a bit of space,

App2sd ran fine on previous ver of Infusion

Any workarounds or help appreciated

Guest samjam
Happened to me too, but I found a solution. Go to the Menu - Settings - Applications, choose Titanium and then force close it and wipe data. Now go to Titanium again and your backups can be restored normally!

Didn't work for me but I found the backup on /mnt/sdcard2 !

That was a surprise, if sdcard2 is a normal path then I don't know how I missed bring aware if it

Guest Rico_89

Would you say Nova is the best launcher to use?

I like the options in Nova, especially the Jelly Bean animations and the only place it isn't as fast, as the Huawei launcher, is in the app drawer but everything else is smooth and lag free.

Guest ovecka

tillaz, you should post some hotfix to change the default storage back to sdcard. This thread is getting full of this issue. :) Or maybe add the advice to the OP. Oh, it's there already, just barely visible. :)

Edited by ovecka

Guest samjam

tillaz, you should post some hotfix to change the default storage back to sdcard. This thread is getting full of this issue. :) Or maybe add the advice to the OP. Oh, it's there already, just barely visible. :)

Is this issue of default storage the same issue as sdcard being called sdcard2?

I thought default storage was to do with if apps should be installed on internal memory or on sdcard, but proximity of your post to my post makes me think now that maybe you are talking about sdcard2 issue.

Guest ovecka

Is this issue of default storage the same issue as sdcard being called sdcard2?

I thought default storage was to do with if apps should be installed on internal memory or on sdcard, but proximity of your post to my post makes me think now that maybe you are talking about sdcard2 issue.

Yes. If you set your sdcard as a default storage it will become mounted as /mnt/sdcard instead of sdcard2

Guest grabster

Perhaps its time to give this rom its own thread ?

Ive followed it from the start and its getting confusing,especially with the thread for the repack.

Apart from that,i finally gave in , done the full wipe and installation and have to say its pretty good,

If not better than that.

Guest andy.hyde4

Perhaps its time to give this rom its own thread ?

Ive followed it from the start and its getting confusing,especially with the thread for the repack.

Apart from that,i finally gave in , done the full wipe and installation and have to say its pretty good,

If not better than that.

this is its own thread? this is infusion rom on the infusion thread? whats so confusing?

Guest nsmacd1

Excellent Rom, one Question though; getting App2sd is not supported by this device

I have installed it, but apps cannot be moved to sd card

Space according to App2sd

Total 755mb (where has all the hdd space that came with the phone gone - hidden partition perhaps)

available 574

Problem is I have a sat nav package, which along with its maps takes up quite a bit of space,

App2sd ran fine on previous ver of Infusion

Any workarounds or help appreciated

In settings, change the default storage location, then it will work (I had the same problem!)