[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

tillaz, you should post some hotfix to change the default storage back to sdcard. This thread is getting full of this issue. smile.png Or maybe add the advice to the OP. Oh, it's there already, just barely visible. smile.png

lol, its highlighted in red capital letters, right above the download link...

the problem why people keep asking the same questions is because no one ever take's 5 mins to read the first post,

the problem with the sdcard is something huawei changed in stock B934, i'm trying to revert it

Guest tillaz

Perhaps its time to give this rom its own thread ?

i think you might be getting confused because this has B934 in the title,

the rom has always had its own thread ;)

Guest kirilmanika

After installed last version from 08/13 I made one picture with my phone but today when i start camera the display is white and i can't make a picture.

Guest Gigahurtz

I am unable to change default storage location to SD. When I choose to change location it says please wait...... and 10 minutes later still no change. Zedge will not work as it says sd card not present.

Guest DiablikoO

I'm sorry for my question, but how to use my ringtones, before u need just to create media folder with right folder in it, now I'm confused.

Guest Mario_Cardoso

I'm sorry for my question, but how to use my ringtones, before u need just to create media folder with right folder in it, now I'm confused.

Create a folder named "ringtones" in the root of your card. Put the ringtones inside of it and that's it!

lol, its highlighted in red capital letters, right above the download link...

the problem why people keep asking the same questions is because no one ever take's 5 mins to read the first post,

the problem with the sdcard is something huawei changed in stock B934, i'm trying to revert it

That storage problem could be related to my problem of not finding my mp3 songs that I put on the internal storage?

And btw USB was working fine until 2 hours ago. My PC seem that can't find it anymore. Restart don't help.

Guest grabster

i think you might be getting confused because this has B934 in the title,

the rom has always had its own thread ;)

Not really, the rom has changed both source and name and his thread has changed title more than once.

It is no longer what it was.

Edited by grabster

Guest samjam

I am unable to change default storage location to SD. When I choose to change location it says please wait...... and 10 minutes later still no change. Zedge will not work as it says sd card not present.

When you change it, then you reboot.

Guest samjam

If it was a loaf of bread and they changed some ingredients and the name they would have to call it something else.

That statement starts with the word "If" - but it's not a loaf of bread and the comments aren't ingredients.

To me this thread is about the Infusion ROM based on B934 ROM. I think the Infusion ROM has it's own thread- this one. I think the later comments are fit the first post and title. I don't see what is to fix.

Guest grabster

All i am saying is that the original post / thread is not about the current rom.

It may confuse people.

I dont mean to start a row ,im only pointing it out that its moved on since the original release.

Guest andy.hyde4

This rom is infusion the rom it is based on is irrelevant after all the releases it is still infusion if he were to change it after every release how many threads will he have?

Guest tillaz

Not really, the rom has changed both source and name and his thread has changed title more than once.

It is no longer what it was.

lol, the name has never changed in the title, its has and always will start as [ROM] Infusion

but some of the title needs to change when the rom is updated so people know...

for example [b130812] <<< this will always change as its the date it was last updated

it would be even more confusion if every time i updated the rom or rebased it i made a new topic... there would be multiple topics for "[ROM] Infusion"

there will always only be one posted topic with the name "[ROM] Infusion" so its not hard to find and follow ;)

Guest tillaz

All i am saying is that the original post / thread is not about the current rom.

It may confuse people.

the original post is %100 about the currant rom, just because its been updated and rebased dose not mean its any different to what it used to have...

MAIN FEATURES OF ROM:

• 800 X 480 RECORDING
  • ROM IS PRE-ROOTED
  • BUSYBOX IS INSTALLED
  • ORIGINAL ICS UI SOUNDS
  • MIUI FILE EXPLORER
  • GOOGLE APPS INCLUDED
  • AOSP ICS CONTACTS
  • AOSP ICS DIALER
  • INIT.D SCRIP SUPPORT
  • SONY MOBILE BRAVIA ENGINE
  • 1% CIRCLE BATTERY MOD
  • BETTER RAM MANAGMENT
  • BETTER CPU MANAGMENT
  • BETTER BATTERY LIFE
  • PERFORMANCE IMPROVED
  • EXTENDED POWER MENU
  • 360 DEGREE ROTATION
  • GOOGLE VIDEO EDITOR
  • PHASE BEAM WALLPAPER
  • DISABLED SCROLLING CACHE
  • 1 TO 20 AUDIO STEPS
  • INFUSION ROM SETTINGS
  • ORIGINAL ICS DATE FORMATE
  • ICS THEME FOR NON ICS APPS
  • CM9 KEYBOARD MADE BIGGER
  • GOOGLE EQUALIZER
  • STOCK ICS CAMERA
  • NOVA LAUNCHER

CHANGES IN NEW VERSION: <<< this list is what's new in the latest update, everything above is still in the rom

• TOTALLY RE-BASED ON B934
    • STATUS BAR POWER WIDGETS
    • CUSTOMIZE POWER WIDGETS
    • IMPROVED UI PERFORMANCE
    • OTA ROM / PATCH UPDATES
    • AND LOTS MORE SMALL FIXES
    • ​if you read the whole of the first post you will see everything is there from the very start to the present,

(first post always gets updated with the rom)

i think your confusing your self lol

Guest Gigahurtz

When you change it, then you reboot.

Phone just sits on "switching.... Please wait" screen forever so to reboot means stopping the process.

I, as we all do, appreciate your hard work and do not wish to do nothing but complain.

Guest andy.hyde4

Phone just sits on "switching.... Please wait" screen forever so to reboot means stopping the process.

I, as we all do, appreciate your hard work and do not wish to do nothing but complain.

mine did this too tried everything in the end i had to format the sd card and that worked

Guest samjam

Maybe you already had a lot of data in it, or a running app using some of it. I made it the first thing to do after I loaded infusion. Sorry I don't have a better answer on this one.

Guest tillaz

don't think of it as completing, this is how things get fixed ;)

i don't actually have this problem tough, it took 2 seconds to change for me

i'm still trying to find what they changed since B297 to make internal default...

i checked all the .vstab and the init.rc and there all the same so not sure where its been changed.

my last idea is settings.apk after that i have no idea how it could be reverted :huh: