[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest buddn07

tillaz

have question? what application would i use instead of adobe as it will no longer be available for download.what html video app would you recomend.

You can still use Flash, and if you've installed it before, you'll be able to see it in the Play Store under 'downloads'.

It's just not available for new downloads.

Guest Northstandhero

writing recovery..... failed (remote : command not allowed)

do you have root, Northstandhero

I have now, i'd previously rooted before putting b934 on, now i've got root and CWM on and am just about to try infusion,think i need to read up a bit more , thanks for all the help.

Guest toge64

Nova launcher redraws my widgets a lot on my home screen. It's quite annoying. Anyone know of a fix? Google says supercharge v6 but I'm sure tillaz applied that already

Guest tillaz

Nova launcher redraws my widgets a lot on my home screen. It's quite annoying. Anyone know of a fix? Google says supercharge v6 but I'm sure tillaz applied that already

lock the launcher in memory

ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=1

Guest tracasan

i just realised (even though i flashed infusion a few days ago)that my old wallpaper is still in the background. I'm sure i wiped everything before flashing. is this normal behavior?

Guest andy.hyde4
i just realised (even though i flashed infusion a few days ago)that my old wallpaper is still in the background. I'm sure i wiped everything before flashing. is this normal behavior?

Yes wallpaper is backed up on Google

i have no idea, iv never had to even to use adobe so far.. most videos on the web already play for me.

i thought flash worked on ics ?

Flash still works on Ics it just won't get updates and IN JB there's no adobe flash

Is anyone having problems accessing the play store using mobile data?

Play store works on wireless, but not on data, even though other things use data fine.

I've downloaded and re installed the app, but still nothing??

Guest bladebuddy
Is anyone having problems accessing the play store using mobile data?

Play store works on wireless, but not on data, even though other things use data fine.

I've downloaded and re installed the app, but still nothing??

I only use data to access the play store as have no wifi were I live. If you run into problems, go into manage apps/ all apps/ Google play then wipe cache, that usually works. If not do the same as above but this time wipe data after then accept the Googles terms and all should be fine.

I only use data to access the play store as have no wifi were I live. If you run into problems, go into manage apps/ all apps/ Google play then wipe cache, that usually works. If not do the same as above but this time wipe data after then accept the Googles terms and all should be fine.

Its a fresh install, so there's no cache to clear.

I wiped the data, and rebooted but still nothing, an option for google terms never popped up.

Its not that big of a deal because I never download stuff on data anyway, just something I noticed.

Also the GPS doesn't work on data either, or very intermittently.

Ill try and get a logcat for this stuff when I get home.

Guest Pirex69

Hi Tillaz,

everything is working great, I´ve been hard using this new rom and nothing bad to report so far.

GPS ok

Installed Flash Player

Camera ok

wifi ok

and so on, just onde thing, i´ve noticed that I cant take fotos with flash? anyone having this issue?

At Last , antutu gives 2974, a "normal" value, battery is similar to last infusion.

happy days :)

regards

Pirex

Guest wso277

Hi Tillaz,

everything is working great, I´ve been hard using this new rom and nothing bad to report so far.

GPS ok

Installed Flash Player

Camera ok

wifi ok

and so on, just onde thing, i´ve noticed that I cant take fotos with flash? anyone having this issue?

At Last , antutu gives 2974, a "normal" value, battery is similar to last infusion.

happy days :)

regards

Pirex

Are you using the oc kernel from omegamoon? If so you wont have flash, its a bug of the kernel.

Guest Mario_Cardoso

All working great - Just noticed that contact shortcuts on the desktop show the picture very faintly behind a white box - Any way to lose the white so the pics can actually been seen?

could you get me a screenshot so i can see what you mean.

on another note... i just realised huawei's ics builds don't even have the stock ics transitions :blink:

im adding the code for them now... will be in the next release

I'm having this issue too. I have Nova launcher, don't know if it is important.

See the pic attached. First two are direct shortcuts to SMS and to call a contact. The third one is a shortcut to a contact, and have the "white bug".

EDIT: It doesn't matters the launcher. I tried Go Launcher and Apex too, with the same results.

GPS ok

Installed Flash Player

Camera ok

wifi ok

I don't have that issue.

HI I am Nando from Italy....is this the beta 1 version o new version? I have installed the Beta 1. Thanks a lot.

Yes, the one in first post is the newer Rom.

post-642499-0-20277700-1345197387_thumb.

Edited by Mario_Cardoso

Guest Pirex69

Are you using the oc kernel from omegamoon? If so you wont have flash, its a bug of the kernel.

Hi wso277

no. i´m using the default kernel from Tillaz rom

And my reference to flash is that i´ve installed flash player from adobe.

@Mario_Cardoso

... i just cant take fotos with flash... is not working... but i think it never worked even since the b888...

any way its not important :)

Thks

Guest Rico_89

I wiped the data, and rebooted but still nothing, an option for google terms never popped up.

Its not that big of a deal because I never download stuff on data anyway, just something I noticed.

Did you flash gapps via Clockwork? If so then in Clockwork menu select Factory reset and then reboot.

Guest Mario_Cardoso

@Pirex, try to install a torchlight app (lanterna in portuguese) to see if your flash is working or not!

Edited by Mario_Cardoso

Guest Pirex69

@Pirex, try to install a torchlight app (lanterna in portuguese) to see if your flash is working or not!

any kind of torchlight works, but when you try to take a foto in a very dark place the flash does not...

maybe this is just hapenning to me :)