[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Alexius321

Hi, just wanted to report back after the installation of the newest Infusion... I must say it's awesome the responsivness of the phone improved drastically... and after the installation of the supercharger script i got to 3111 in AnTuTu Benchmark (with 32GB sd card... ) which is almost 500 more than i managed in with the 4.0.3. stock rom (with all my apps installed).

So THANK YOU!! :)

Guest Pirex69

Hi, just wanted to report back after the installation of the newest Infusion... I must say it's awesome the responsivness of the phone improved drastically... and after the installation of the supercharger script i got to 3111 in AnTuTu Benchmark (with 32GB sd card... ) which is almost 500 more than i managed in with the 4.0.3. stock rom (with all my apps installed).

So THANK YOU!! :)

what is that supercharger?

Guest tillaz

Why in this rom i can´t send SMS?

i noticed huawei changed this in B934 system / build.prop

ro.config.hw_always_allow_mms=false

change it back to

ro.config.hw_always_allow_mms=true

Guest Mario_Cardoso

Sorry if I can't understand you, but the boy said he can't send SMS. You are talking about MMS! Is it related? If it is, sorry again!

Guest Pirex69

@Tillaz and @Mario_Cardoso,

ive been testing to foto flash issue, and it does not work,

not with camera app, or with LGcamera, or even Instagram, fast burst....

can it be my hardware?

thks

Pirex

Guest Mario_Cardoso

If your led lights up with torch apps, I believe it's not hardware's fault. Maybe a wrong flash? Did you wiped all settings before flash?

Guest tillaz

Sorry if I can't understand you, but the boy said he can't send SMS. You are talking about MMS! Is it related? If it is, sorry again!

i know lol,

i was not saying this would fix his problem, just that it should be turnd back on as huawei have turned it off since B927

MMS and SMS are handled by the same MMS.apk...

they are related yes, but i was just saying this before other people report bugs about not been able to receve mms when contented to wifi

Guest tillaz

@Tillaz and @Mario_Cardoso,

ive been testing to foto flash issue, and it does not work,

not with camera app, or with LGcamera, or even Instagram, fast burst....

can it be my hardware?

thks

Pirex

just send it back and get it fixed, if its the same on stock B934 it needs returned

Guest Pirex69

just send it back and get it fixed, if its the same on stock B934 it needs returned

yah right, it is a hardware problem. but I can live with it.

Thks again :)

Guest matrakio

Can't play lot of 3d games,

Games like asphalt 7, virtual tennis, nba jam, trial X2, fifa 12 and others close on loading screen after select start new game. Some times they work but most of the time they close. Any suggestions?

sub £250 since its using the Kia platform from nvidia (same as the tegra 3 nexus 7 tablet @ £159.99)

you going to be able to release any final build like you did for atomic mod before you're done with the G300?

:unsure: