[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Fabrizioso

Hi tillaz,

I have been a little reluctant to install the earlier beta but two days ago I flashed the B934 based beta and I'm completely happy with it so far!

I didn't have any random reboots yet which was the biggest pain with all ICS roms until now.

I like the power buttons in the notification area! I would second a post from the last page and ask for a 2g/3g toggle button if possible as I am used to switch off 3g in areas with weak coverage and also to safe some juice when being on the road.

Besides that I can hardly find anything missing!

Great job, thank you very much!

Guest tillaz

What an ugly phone.. you'll be back .. !!

LOL just kidding, it looks like an awesome phone for under £250. Will the Huawei D-quad match it for price and spec?

the d quad has a better screen 720p v zte era's Qhd (960 x640)

and priced @ £370+

but the zte era uses nvidia's tegra 3,

witch is a 4+1 battery saving core CPU (5 core CPU in total)

and a 12 core ULP GeForce GPU (best graphics power on any android phone)

tegra 3 specs here

http://www.nvidia.co...-processor.html

Guest bladebuddy
Can't play lot of 3d games,

Games like asphalt 7, virtual tennis, nba jam, trial X2, fifa 12 and others close on loading screen after select start new game. Some times they work but most of the time they close. Any suggestions?

What rom have you had them working on before this one. As all the rom's I have tried most gameloft and ea games haven't worked that well.

Guest Northstandhero

Big thanks from me as well, my phones running better than ever, thanks for this quality Rom and for all the helpful people on this forum.

nice one boys.

Guest matrakio

What rom have you had them working on before this one. As all the rom's I have tried most gameloft and ea games haven't worked that well.

Before this phone I had a hw u8800 that played fine all the games on ics, plus my gf have a g300 with b892 that also plays fine this games. Since I had this phone I upgrade straight away to ICS and never played fine any of those games, so I'm guessing that in order to play those games I need to downgrade to gb, but since I'm not willing to mess with the imei and the normal methods didn't work for me, can anyone tell me which games are working in this rom?

Guest bladebuddy

I think someone should start a game thread off, with all game players stating what games work and on which rom's . As b892 was the stock rom my phone came with and most of my games played crap. Which was strange as GTA 3 was fine. Dead Space,Gangster, Avitar and many more didn't work, force close problems or just played really slow on this phone compared to my blade which has a lot smaller processor. Not sure if my phone is a dud , as I cannot mount the external sd card on my P.C only the internal one shows. And that has only happened since flashing different rom's. On stock b892 nothing showed unless mounting my SD card through CWM, now that doesn't work. So I am thinking should I take the phone back for a replacement.

Sorry it's off topic but different things are starting to worry me.

Guest TestSpecimen.

Does anybody else have problems with the bluetooth in the Beta? It trys to turn on and fails. (All based on a clean install, but I have flashed the overclock kernel from omegamoon)

Guest rekon89

This new rom works great, The only issue is the app My Files that crash a lot, I'm going to flash de HW Explorer and uninstall this one.

Btw, everything works fine.

Guest matrakio

My guess is that a lot of 3d games close cause of the lack of memory, is there something we can do to optimize the memory management for gaming?

Guest TestSpecimen.

Geno. Kolar kernel from the miui rom. There is a thread on here somewhere

Ok thanks.

It turns out there is another release of omegamoons kernel which sorts out the bluetooth problem, so I have just flashed that and have no problem anymore

I have a problem, when I open some higher demanding apps (angry birds, or stuff like that) and press the home button it seems like the nova launcher just restarts, and it has to load again. Is there a way to fix this? It's not a huge problem but it would be a lot easier if I could just save it as it is.

Ok thanks.

It turns out there is another release of omegamoons kernel which sorts out the bluetooth problem, so I have just flashed that and have no problem anymore

Does the camera and flash work though?

Guest grabster

Any one else have issues with milocker?

seems that it just dont work with this rom.

I tried the full version as well but its not playing ball.

Sometimes if i start it manually after a reboot it will work for a while but its not consistant.

Has anyone used this with a different rom ? is it stable ?

Guest tillaz

Any one else have issues with milocker?

seems that it just dont work with this rom.

I tried the full version as well but its not playing ball.

Sometimes if i start it manually after a reboot it will work for a while but its not consistant.

Has anyone used this with a different rom ? is it stable ?

miui locker is built into the settings...

settings / lockscreen