[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest samjam

Wtf? Why isn't anyone using Chrome???

Well I don't like downloading web pages at 250K per view, and Opera Mini (thanks Rico_89) saves me from that and makes my data bundle go further. If google do a compressing proxy service for chrome I would use it

Guest tracasan

here are some bugs i have with infusion b934

1. after i finish browsing and want to get back to the home screen i press the back button really fast to get there. after the home screen appears the keyboard pops up for a few seconds and disappears.

2. sometimes the power widget, instead of displaying only 5 buttons(and the rest scrollable), it displays all 7 that i have.

3. the little circle on the bottom of the notification tray is misaligned.

Points 2 and 3 can be seen in the screenshot

LE: also on genokolar kernel the overclock settings don't stick. after reboot they go back to default even though set at boot is checked(found a fix for this.... no frills cpu works)

post-985625-0-29021800-1345543509_thumb.

Edited by tracasan

Guest tracasan

this is just something i came across yesterday... i have been using this rom since the first day it was released. everything worked fine until yesterday. also i came across these issues while using cm7 and cm9 on lg optimus one.

I have no issues with the power widget or the circle on the bottom and I'm using this rom few days ago. Bad flashing maybe?

Same here. No issues with the notification buttons and the circle looks centre here.

post-923750-0-25761600-1345545462_thumb.

Edited by Cyda

For an example of how Boat and others don't wrap, try (if you dare) www.fansonline.net/blackpool/mb, and go into one of the threads. Opera will wrap the text perfectly, Boat and others don't. UC Browser does, but then the text input does not enable predictive typing or spellchecking, so is a nightmare.

Disagree on 2 counts. With OM you have to pinch to zoom. With Boat you either have default as zoomed in or double tap to zoom. Both are better wrapped than OM, and predictive typing & spellchecking is in your keyboard. Why bloat the browser? I'm no fan of Opera as it's a slow slug. Tapatalk is for forums anyway.:)

Edited by fr0do

Guest TangerineTractor

Disagree on 2 counts. With OM you have to pinch to zoom. With Boat you either have default as zoomed in or double tap to zoom. Both are better wrapped than OM, and predictive typing & spellchecking is in your keyboard. Why bloat the browser? I'm no fan of Opera as it's a slow slug. Tapatalk is for forums anyway. :)

I don't have to ping to zoom with opera at all. It defaults with a double tap the same as boat. I like boat, it's just that it doen't wrap consistently like both versions of opera do. I prefer to use Opera Mobile, as with ad-free installed on my phone I get no ads, whereas with Opera Mini, it's rendered on their servers so the ads dont get filtered out.

Guest Smiff2

I take it tillaz will do one or two more updates before moving on?

no more updates? please say it ain't so tillaz!! :))))

read back a couple of pages before posting this sort of thing eh.

Guest tillaz

here are some bugs i have with infusion b934

1. after i finish browsing and want to get back to the home screen i press the back button really fast to get there. after the home screen appears the keyboard pops up for a few seconds and disappears.

2. sometimes the power widget, instead of displaying only 5 buttons(and the rest scrollable), it displays all 7 that i have.

3. the little circle on the bottom of the notification tray is misaligned.

Points 2 and 3 can be seen in the screenshot

LE: also on genokolar kernel the overclock settings don't stick. after reboot they go back to default even though set at boot is checked(found a fix for this.... no frills cpu works)

yeah, something is not right there... iv never seen anything like that happen before, its not like that on my phone :blink:

1] have you flashed any add-ons / battery mods or edited the biuld.prop, etc ?

2] did you do a full wipe when installing? wipe data / factory reset & format system

3] have you changed the density of the display?

my advice would be to reflash the rom, with nothing else, let it boot and have a look :)

I don't have to ping to zoom with opera at all. It defaults with a double tap the same as boat. I like boat, it's just that it doen't wrap consistently like both versions of opera do. I prefer to use Opera Mobile, as with ad-free installed on my phone I get no ads, whereas with Opera Mini, it's rendered on their servers so the ads dont get filtered out.

someone should start a thread about what browsers they are using & what's good about them etc. post screenshots and stuff ;)

Guest RussellS
I have no issues with the power widget or the circle on the bottom and I'm using this rom few days ago. Bad flashing maybe?

Same here. I've never seen more than 5 icons on the power widget and the little circle is always central. Could it be something else conflicting with it like a different launcher our something.

Edited by RussellS

Guest tracasan

yeah, something is not right there... iv never seen anything like that happen before, its not like that on my phone :blink:

1] have you flashed any add-ons / battery mods or edited the biuld.prop, etc ?

2] did you do a full wipe when installing? wipe data / factory reset & format system

3] have you changed the density of the display?

my advice would be to reflash the rom, with nothing else, let it boot and have a look :)

someone should start a thread about what browsers they are using & what's good about them etc. post screenshots and stuff ;)

Same launcher, no addons, i did change the density(200)... the thing is these issues are intermittent.... they don;t really bug me that much so i can live with the,..... one more thing... before installing any rom i go through all the options in CWM and do anything that say wipe :)

Guest tillaz

Same launcher, no addons, i did change the density(200)... the thing is these issues are intermittent.... they don;t really bug me that much so i can live with the,..... one more thing... before installing any rom i go through all the options in CWM and do anything that say wipe smile.png

i'm pretty sure its changing the density that has caused the problems, that's why you will see more icons in the status bar,

but the fact that its happening randomly sounds like the density change its not working constantly, but randomly... i would go back to 240

as 200 will cause compatibility problems in the market

or make sure you change it from the build.prop and avoid apps that change it

edit this in the build.prop then reboot

ro.sf.lcd_density=240

Guest toge64

read back a couple of pages before posting this sort of thing eh.

he said he would quit to work on the zte era but never said how many more updates he would do before doing so

Guest FrankieADZ

zte have said the era will be 1.999 yuan in china... that's £199.99

all the info is here if anyone is interested, its also had a spec upgrade (4.5inch 720p display) :)

http://www.modaco.co...-u985-in-china/

just thought i post it here if anyone is interested, i will be getting this the day its released

was just looking at the SG2....but now I've seen that....i'm highly tempted to get this....any dates on release and such?

Guest tillaz

ok, i have the OTA updater working perfect now... so the next version downloaded from here will be supported from then on :)

im going to be looking for 4 or 5 people to do i little test with it before i post it publicly... so i can delete the test update before it goes public

Guest bladebuddy
Might sound silly, but could someone give a step by step instruction of what needs to be done to get this ROM up & running

cheers

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/355583-[GUIDE]-How-to-install-and-root-ICS-4.0.3-on-the-G300

[GUIDE] How to install and root ICS 4.0.3 on the G300

The rom is up and running as plenty of people are using this, if you mean how to install it check out the link above then flash this through CWM.