[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

ROM link is dead.

i deleted it because im posting an update in a minute, but want 2 or 3 people to test the OTA for me...

if anyone is interested pm me and will send you the link

Guest Colossae3.23

Has anyone had any problems with seeing this error: "android.acore.process has stopped unexpectedly"?

I've had it quite often, and I then did a nandroid

Then it happened again, along with errors on system apps like: clock and contacts stopped unexpectedly

So, then did full wipe and re-installed infusion. It was all ok until about an hour later it crashed and went to the splash screen (Infusion whirlwind animation) and stayed there. Battery pull and reboot and still stuck on splash screen. So, pulled battery and got into CWM

Nandroided again, and it's up and running, but I'm concerned that something isn't right.

Any ideas? This is all happened on the previous version not the new one that was updated yesterday

Thanks

PS: also seeing a number of download errors for apps that I restored through RomTool Box Pro, BUT they work fine????

Guest verbose

Ota not working for me.

Your OTA Updater ID seems to be "InfusionG300". My OTA Updater, which is working (says "No updates available"), has "InfG300" as the OTA Updater ID. Edited by verbose

Guest RussellS

I think that is because you are still on the Beta1 version where the OTA update still wasn't working. As I understand it you need to update to the 220812 version (posted today) using CWM which has the OTA updates working for future updates.

Guest anything-but

ok, i have the OTA updater working perfect now... so the next version downloaded from here will be supported from then on :)

im going to be looking for 4 or 5 people to do i little test with it before i post it publicly... so i can delete the test update before it goes public

Day off today,so i`m about if you need a hand tillaz.

Tried updating to this rom, but when I reboot the phone after everything apparently working properly I just get the INFUSION splash screen and nothing else happening.

Ignore this!! Think I got it, had not done a factory reset before updating!! D'oh!!

Edited by SG8

Guest Colossae3.23

@SG8 Did you read the first post?

Hi Mate, not sure what you mean? I just read the op and can't find anything (unless you are suggesting that SG8 didn't change the baseband?)

I'm only butting in here, cause I've had my phone hang on the splash screen a few times...

EDIT: looks like SG8 forgot factory reset. But I didn't forget, and I have no idea what's causing this. I'm in the process of formatting SD card, and I'll do the 5 wipes (as per: the op for AtomicMod) and then flash this new version. I'm lost otherwise...

Edited by Colossae3.23

Guest damianpadden

ok so this is doing my head in i have formated my sd card fat32 and ext2 and the phone is not seing internal storage as 0 megabytes and i cannot for the life of me figure it out what i am doing wrong.

Any help would be great.

Thanks