[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest mr_mufy

Hi.

Does the update be updated ?

O think that have a bug with the Network reception.

O almost dont have all the Full bars and a friend has the same phone and have all the bars, he has the gb, and me this lasted rom.

anyone got a md5 for the rom in the OP?

28eeb50bb7905acff9d4a0d62f221f4a

Downloaded twice as I thought it was new :unsure:

Edited by Guest

Guest romtastic

rotation is turned off by default, turn it on via the status bar widgets...

bare in mind though that rotation is not available in the launcher,

just checked this out...

Thanks Tillaz, sorted, got confused due to the launcher not having it lol, but also found the toggle which is nice to have, sorry if everybodies seen it before, only i've been running Atomic on my skate for like 6 months and have only just gone to the g300 and first time out with ICS.

But honestly Tillaz this OTA update was sick, certainly a welcome new way of updating lol

Guest tillaz

ok, the update will have to be tomorrow now...

i have however found out the the problem with the default storage keep reverting to internal is because of the SDcard not the phone...

i have been setting up a g300 for my dad today and realised the default storage kept reverting to internal.. (unlike the other i test on)

so i backed the SDcard up, then formatted it in windows as "FAT32" this totally fixed the problem...

Guest romtastic

As i understand it, OTA wont work unless you change the default storage to SDcard, if that helps anyone. I was on the beta and updated over OTA no problem.

Guest romtastic

i have however found out the the problem with the default storage keep reverting to internal is because of the SDcard not the phone...

i have been setting up a g300 for my dad today and realised the default storage kept reverting to internal.. (unlike the other i test on)

so i backed the SDcard up, then formatted it in windows as "FAT32" this totally fixed the problem...

Hahaahha you just beat me to it bud, ive bought myself upto speed on this whole g300 stuff, love the phone and now trying to help others out if i can. Initially i couldnt make heads nor tails over all these different BXXX numbers, but now it all makes sense!

Guest toge64

but there a b02? i can see in the ota?

oh i see it just fixes the build number.

Edited by toge64

Guest tillaz

Ignore the above.

Why the hell can't I edit posts with this damn phone?

modaco's mobile site is crap.. scroll to the bottom then choose to view the full site

Guest John Matrix

Is there a solution for random switching ringtone? my phone is after some time returnin to default ringtone anybody else have this problem?

Guest syedwaqasali95

Is there a solution for random switching ringtone? my phone is after some time returnin to default ringtone anybody else have this problem?

Yeah, I'm having that too .

Waiting for Tillaz to fix it...

Guest tracasan

here's how i fixed it... if the ringtone is on the sdcard it will return to default after some time, so i copied it to the ringtone folder on the system partition(can't remember the exact path but it's pretty easy to find... just look around). after one week the ringtone is still the same :P

Guest galandras12

-- Install /sdcard

-- OTA update

Finding update package...

Opening update package...

Veriflying update package...

E:failed to verifly whole-file singnature

E:signature verification failed

Installion aborted.

Not work

Guest tracasan

-- Install /sdcard

-- OTA update

Finding update package...

Opening update package...

Veriflying update package...

E:failed to verifly whole-file singnature

E:signature verification failed

Installion aborted.

Not work

you've posted the same thing on the CM10 topic. as "anything-but" said... you're probably trying to upgrade from gingerbread using stock recovery... read the sticky topics and it will become clear. start with this one http://www.modaco.com/topic/355583-guide-how-to-install-and-root-ics-403-on-the-g300/

best of luck

Guest tillaz

have you checked to see if its because your default storage is switching back to internal after a while / reboot ?

this could be why its happening if your ringtones are on the SDcard...

this can be fixed by making a backup of your SDcard, (copy and past all its contents to new folder on your desktop)

removing any partitions from using link2sd and then formatting it to FAT32 (i used wizard partition, can be found here)

then copy all your stuff back into your newly formatted SDcard.

Guest rosco-85

Question about the OTA updates... Will they just be like bug fixes etc, or will they be installing a full ROM and wiping the phone each time?

Guest Smiff2

would you mind posting a changelog (here, or ideally viewable on phone before installing?) when you post OTA updates? i don't generally update as a policy because if phones aren't mine, risky.. a changelog would help! thanks.