[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

would you mind posting a changelog (here, or ideally viewable on phone before installing?) when you post OTA updates? i don't generally update as a policy because if phones aren't mine, risky.. a changelog would help! thanks.

there is always a change log on first page, and within the OTA, nothing has changed

Guest tillaz

Question about the OTA updates... Will they just be like bug fixes etc, or will they be installing a full ROM and wiping the phone each time?

both... and you choose to do a full wipe before it installs

Guest tillaz

Anyone having a problem receiving notifications when sms messages arrive and the phone is on silent and charging.

no, but i use go sms pro and disable notification on the stock mms

Guest tracasan

found a new issue... automatic brightness refuses to work... this is random but i noticed that this happens mostly when the battery is close to full or after a restart... after a while it fixes its self... no action necessary

Guest toge64

I'm hammering my ota update option on my phone like a dickhead lol hoping tillaz was released something!

Edited by toge64

tillaz, i have one request for the next build if you'd be so kind :D long press back button kills app. how 'bout it :D?

That's actually an awesome idea.I would like to see that as an option.

Hi tillaz,

unfortunately I haven't got very deep programming skills. But couldn't we replace or port some code about hardware acclerated UI from other MSM7227A devices with official ICS? For example LG Optimus L7, Acer Liquid Glow or HTC Desire V?

Guest tracasan

nice animation :D... wait scratch that.. the animation was from cwm 6 that i just installed... on thing though... i checked both boxes but after the system booted up all the apps were still instaled... is that normal?

Edited by tracasan

Guest Al_1604

i checked both boxes but after the system booted up all the apps were still instaled... is that normal?

Same here.

One thing I note, the OTA upate will fail if connected to a PC by USB - obvious if I think about it but it stumped me for a little while.

Nice work by the way, phone running sweet as a nut.

Edited by Al_1604

I've got B03, then immediately after a notification for B04, which I didn't download, but that has since disappeared.

Edited by noobi

Guest syedwaqasali95

Can I flash the B03 ROM by picking it up from OTAUpdate/Download folder in my SD Card for a clean upgrade ?

And if i can then do i have to flash B02 after it or are the functionalities included ??

Guest RussellS

OTA update notifucation came in this morning fine. Updated to B03 which went smoothly.

However, as tracasan has already said, I ticked both boxes to do a full wipe and cache wipe but after the update all my apps were still there and also my call history and text messages are still present.

Does this mean that something hasn't gone quite right.

Having said that though, it all seems to be running fine.

Guest pan smajl

First of all thanks for the great ROM! Great work!

I just installed B03 via OTA and noticed that there is a new superuser permission manager built into the ROM. Does this mean that we don't need Superuser/SuperSU apk anymore? Also, as stated before - I checked "wipe data" both while installing B02 and B03, but all apps and settings are intact - phone just like before update. Is this right?

Guest mr_mufy

Hi.

Tks for the great rom.

This rom, it`s more smother than the B02:-).

i update from ota, checked to clean all, but my data still exist.

it`s recomended a clean install?