[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest maritimesbob

Has anyone had problems trying to unlock their phone with this rom? I have tried placing a different SIM in the phone so that I can enter the unlock code but the phone freezes up with the error "Unfortunately, system UI has stopped".

Has anyone had problems trying to unlock their phone with this rom? I have tried placing a different SIM in the phone so that I can enter the unlock code but the phone freezes up with the error "Unfortunately, system UI has stopped".

I had the same issue. As its a one off thing I just ended up reverting back to a stock rom, unlocking it and then restoring a backup.

Guest wso277

To unlock I believe you have to do it in the stock rom. My old Huawei x3 was like this.

Guest RC_cat

Edit error post quoted..

+1

And now a notification of b04 update with full wipes required.

If I understand well it s not a real update???

Thanks

Edited by RC_cat

Guest palec69

Thanks tillaz !

I got the OTA notification this morning,

just flashed it,i did a full wipe, strangely my apps and settings are untouched it only removed my stock huawei apps(allbackup, sim toolkit...) which i flashed with cwm, is that the way it's supposed to be ? or would you recommend a full wipe and cwm flash ?

Guest spikeh

Just updated OTA. I wiped both data and cache, but all my things are still on the phone.

Not sure why people want to downgrade, ICS is so much better than GB.

Guest Pirex69

Edit error post quoted..

+1

Thanks

maybe you have a mistake. This last update is for B03...

It downloads the OTA update to my sdcard and not the sdcard2 so when it automatically reboots in recovery it says theres an error so I have to reboot>transfer from 1 sd to the other>reboot to recovery and then I can do the update.zip thing. Can this be fixed?

Guest tracasan

It downloads the OTA update to my sdcard and not the sdcard2 so when it automatically reboots in recovery it says theres an error so I have to reboot>transfer from 1 sd to the other>reboot to recovery and then I can do the update.zip thing. Can this be fixed?

set default storage to sd card

the link not working for me can some 1 send me another link

just keep trying the link ,you will get through at some point....mirroring the file will take a few hours

Another problem. And I really need this to work. The aweather widget http://tinyurl.com/d6fhu4detects my location, but for the weather it just says N/A and theres a small grey earth icon just standing there. Can someone check if it works for them? I installed the latest update, and I think it has something with the superuser to do.

Guest tillaz

if someone could get a logcat of this i could probably fix it

hi thx but i have problem with ota update, please upload full zip file.

what's the problem? if you don't tell me it will never get fixed

Just updated cleaning only cache. Seems to be fine.

Loved the new permission option, is that an app from the market or your own creation?

its from miui, i just built it into the settings...

go thing with this is that you can turn off permission checks, so you can have it both ways

Edit error post quoted..

+1

Thanks

B04 was an error i made on the database... it should be gone now

Thanks tillaz !

I got the OTA notification this morning,

just flashed it,i did a full wipe, strangely my apps and settings are untouched it only removed my stock huawei apps(allbackup, sim toolkit...) which i flashed with cwm, is that the way it's supposed to be ? or would you recommend a full wipe and cwm flash ?

that's because its only erased the system, and not the user data where apps are stored

you need to make sure your default storage is not changing back to internal after a reboot...

if it is, read a couple of pages back on how to fix it

the link not working for me can some 1 send me another link

i will update the first post later on,

Guest grabster

Trying to install the allbackup zip with no success .

It seems to install ok through cwm but theres no sign of it actually installing.

The same thing used to happen with the stock weather thingy as well.

As usual update all good here. Manually added the ChromeSync APK as usual also ;-)

One thing I notice on this ROM is that the WiFi never goes off according to the battery logs. With "Off when sleeps" option checked even with screen off and phone sleeping wifi shows continually on. My SGS2 shows the wifi, screen and awake periods as pretty much the same.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Every update makes this rom and this device noticeably faster.Keep up the good work ! Wish there were more roms, but this one is great also :)

Edited by Aport

Guest sandrogp

I'm still on B01 because I was not sure B02 was gonna be that much better. But I have no OTA now to go to B03. Should I wait a bit for a link to a full-monty B03 zip in the first post, or should I install B02 if I have high levels of impatience? :D

And since I'm here, thank you so much Tillaz (and Dazz as well) for your ROM's. making me feel much smarter than most who spend £hundr€$ in overpriced devices they then too often only care to use as dumb-phones.

Edited by sandrogp