[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest bladebuddy

I would of thought that making the zip into a cwm flashable zip could account for the size difference, but better wait for Tillaz to answer as I no very little about it.

Guest ovecka

The new Mi File Explorer version that comes with Infusion tend to crash on start up. Maybe it would be better to add the older 3.0 version instead.

Also, the launcher crashes when trying to set USB mass storage. Back to AtomicMod once again. :)

Edited by ovecka

Guest spikeh

AFAIK the OTA updater downloads the exact same zip, reboots into recovery, performs a cache/full wipe, and flashes the zip.

Maybe your download is incomplete or corrupted?

Guest dt_matthews

I'm seeing strange behaviour [read bug] regarding sound settings.

I use Llama for controlling sound settings [based on Cell Tower Id's], as of b03 [havent seen this problem on previous builds] Llama is unable to control the ringer / notification / system etc volumes.

I tried some other automated profiler changer apps and experienced the same problem so it *appears* to be a rom isseu not an app problem. (and doesnt happen on the current CM10 alpha).

If you need any more info just shout.

cheers

Edited by dt_matthews

Guest dt_matthews

I'm seeing strange behaviour [read bug] regarding sound settings.

I use Llama for controlling sound settings [based on Cell Tower Id's], as of b03 [havent seen this problem on previous builds] Llama is unable to control the ringer / notification / system etc volumes.

I tried some other automated profiler changer apps and experienced the same problem so it *appears* to be a rom isseu not an app problem. (and doesnt happen on the current CM10 alpha).

If you need any more info just shout.

cheers

To answer my own question [nice], its a Permissions issue. The baked in Permissions Manager doesnt seem to ask for permissions for Llama to perform the required actions. If I select the option to allow Llama a to take any permission it works.

Edited by dt_matthews

Guest tillaz

Can anyone please tell me that is flashing the B270812 Rom equivalent to flashing the b03 Rom by picking it up from Download/OTAUpdate folder in SDCard ???

The b03 Rom was downloaded through OTAUpdate. I wanted to wipe everything so I picked it up from the folder and did a clean flash. Today I looked at the size difference of the two Roms.

The b03 one is 146.72 Mb while B270812 one is 143.28 Mb.

Am i missing some functionality or have I done something wrong ???

they are both the same link... so it dose not matter where you download it, its still exactly the same version.

try copying it to your pc then check the size again,

Guest tillaz

i think most of the problems mentioned on here are because of things that are flashed affter the rom... kernels, mods etc...

so please, be sure you only post a problem that exists on a clean install, with nothing added to it...

there wont be a new rom update until that B964 is leaked...

Guest wso277

To answer my own question [nice], its a Permissions issue. The baked in Permissions Manager doesnt seem to ask for permissions for Llama to perform the required actions. If I select the option to allow Llama a to take any permission it works.

Thanks for that, just checked permissions, and llama had one automaticaly denied.

i think most of the problems mentioned on here are because of things that are flashed affter the rom... kernels, mods etc...

so please, be sure you only post a problem that exists on a clean install, with nothing added to it...

My phone is running better than ever. Infusion rom b3 + omegamoon kernel works with out any problems.

Guest ovecka

I haven't flashed a single thing. I wanted to copy some apps to my sdcard after a fresh instalation of Infusion. The File explorer had crashed for me so I wanted to use the USB mass storage way. It ended with "Unfortunately, system UI has stopped.". Did all the usual wipes & stuff.

Guest tillaz

I haven't flashed a single thing. I wanted to copy some apps to my sdcard after a fresh instalation of Infusion. The File explorer had crashed for me so I wanted to use the USB mass storage way. It ended with "Unfortunately, system UI has stopped.". Did all the usual wipes & stuff.

never once had a problem with usb mass storage, what language do you use on the phone ?

Guest tillaz

Thanks for that, just checked permissions, and llama had one automaticaly denied.

My phone is running better than ever. Infusion rom b3 + omegamoon kernel works with out any problems.

glad to hear, my point was just to make sure the problems people report are on a fresh install without anything restored or added

9 times out of 10 if i don't have the same bug it because of this

This ui problem happened to me as well when i swapped the internal to sdcard and connected usb to pc. Just swap back to the internal, reboot and all should be fine

Guest ovecka

never once had a problem with usb mass storage, what language do you use on the phone ?

Czech.

This ui problem happened to me as well when i swapped the internal to sdcard and connected usb to pc. Just swap back to the internal, reboot and all should be fine

Changing this may solve the problem but I want my sdcard as a default storage. Maybe it would be better to reboot after the swap and try the mass storage afterwards.

Guest tillaz

Czech.

Changing this may solve the problem but I want my sdcard as a default storage. Maybe it would be better to reboot after the swap and try the mass storage afterwards.

it should work with sdcard as default, it dose for me... if some could get a logcat or if i could recreate the problem on my phone i can fix it

also, if you could tell me if leaving the language set to English works ok, that would help

Guest dt_matthews

glad to hear, my point was just to make sure the problems people report are on a fresh install without anything restored or added

9 times out of 10 if i don't have the same bug it because of this

but the bug (with the Permissions Mgr) will only present itself when running a post vanilla install app.

Guest tillaz

anyone want to test something for me ???

i don't have a g300 to test on right now, but want to know if it works... (impatient person lol)

its the scene style multitasking, iv complied it for the g300

Multitasking.jpg

PM me if interested, one person will be enough ;)

Guest tillaz

but the bug (with the Permissions Mgr) will only present itself when running a post vanilla install app.

it should be fine if you turn root on before installing any apps

Guest tillaz

anyone want to test something for me ???

i don't have a g300 to test on right now, but want to know if it works... (impatient person lol)

its the scene style multitasking, iv complied it for the g300

Multitasking.jpg

PM me if interested, one person will be enough wink.png

no more PMs please as Mack_ is now testing this :)

Guest ovecka

I reinstalled Infusion the very same way like the first time. I was able to replicate the error but it was solved by a simple reboot. After the reboot, the mass storage works just fine. It seems that switching the storage and activating mass storage option without reboot was crashing the UI for me. It's all sorted now.

Guest mpetrooo

Hy I installed it succesfully, but is there any way to disabple the dualmic?, I cant enter the tester menu (*#*#2846579#*#*), i enter the code, but it doens enter the menu

Edited by mpetrooo

Hy I installed it succesfully, but is there any way to disabple the dualmic?, I cant enter the tester menu (*#*#2846579#*#*), i enter the code, but it doens enter the menu

Oh yh the secret menu is disabled by tillaz so you'll have to....

Download and flash this B934 through CWM and you should be able to access the secret menu

make sure you have made a back up of your current rom,that way once you are done flashing the B934 stock rom

you can just restore it,

iF YOURE NOT SURE please ask. or read this guide http://www.modaco.co...with-downloads/

Edited by mack_

Guest mpetrooo

Oh yh the secret menu is disabled by tillaz so you'll have to....

Download and flash this B934 through CWM and you should be able to access the secret menu

make sure you have made a back up of your current rom,that way once you are done flashing the B934 stock rom

you can just restore it,

iF YOURE NOT SURE please ask. or read this guide http://www.modaco.co...with-downloads/

the menu is exactly opens, the title show up, but there arent any options, and build.prop are in its place